NEET PG Exam Pattern 2018: Syllabus Overview & Pattern: NEET PG Exam Pattern will be helpful for those applicants who wish to apply for this examination. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post-Graduation (NEET PG) is the entrance exam for the courses according to the orders of the Supreme Court. The courses such as MD/MS and PG diploma courses, this examination will be conducted in the month of December via online mode or computer based test (CBT). After Supreme Court order this year this examination replaced with the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam or DNB CET and AIPGMEE soon will let others take admission to the Govt, deemed medical college as well private all over India. Check all information regarding NEET PG Exam Pattern 2018 here in this article.
On the basis of NEET PG marks/ score top universities and colleges of the country give admission in PG (Post-Graduation) Medical courses. Applicants can check all details of this examination, including Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Form, Syllabus, etc. This entrance test has replaced the DNB CET and AIPGMEE, after the order issued by Supreme Court.
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
Here we provide tentative exam schedule for NEET PG 2018:
|NEET PG 2018 Examination Date||1st – 3rd week of December 2017|
|Results Declaration||3rd week of January, 2018|
|Counseling Process starts from||After the result announcement|
NEET PG Exam Pattern 2018
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- Question Language: The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- The exam will be conducted in
in Forenoon (10:00 AM to 3:45 PM) and
in Afternoon (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done in this examination.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
NEET PG EXAM Syllabus
- Syllabus will contain various topics of knowledge areas or subjects.
- The syllabus will be prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Syllabus will comprise of topics like Physiology, Ophthalmology, Anatomy and many others.
- To score well in the NEET PG 2018 examination applicants should prepare as per the prescribed syllabus.
- National Board of Examinations (NBE) will organize the NEET PG examination.
- Registration process will be done via online mode.
- Applicant will have to take the exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing center.
- Total 300 questions will be asked without any negative marking in the examination.
- Exam paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
If any applicant having query regarding NEET PG Exam Pattern 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.