NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018 Age, Education, Nationality, Qualifying Details, Number of Attempts, Percentile. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination Post Graduates (NEET PG) is organized at the national level by NBE (National Board of Examinations) for programmes MD/MS and PG diploma. Every year NEET PG was organized by NBE (National Board of Examinations) in the month of December via online mode (i.e. Computer Based TEST). NEET PG Eligibility Criteria is the first and the primary step of the applicants to check that whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination or not. Applicants those who seeking for admission in MS/MD or PG Diploma Courses can appear in the NEET PG examination.
Through this entrance exam, applicants can get admission in several topmost Universities/colleges. Basically Eligibility Criteria are the Rules or conditions which have to be fulfilled by the candidates before applying for NEET PG 2018 examination. NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018 includes qualifying details, age, the number of attempts, percentile etc.
Applicants must go via NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018 once and cross check that whether they are eligible for the examination or not. Here in this article will give you the complete description regarding NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicant must be Indian citizen as only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Candidates must hold/possess an MBBS degree from one of the well-known international or national medical institutes which are indexed by the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- It is compulsory for the applicant to complete their Internship and must hold/possess an MBBS degree from one of the international medical institutes or well-known national which are listed by the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- There will be no relaxation for the applicant in regard if the applicant is still completing the Internship are eligible to apply but their internship must complete till the end of 31stmarch, 2018.
- Applicant can apply for NEET PG if any of them will be nominated by the GOT (Government of India) for any state.
- Applicants need to submit a duly signed affidavit/affirmation announcing that the applicant was nominated by the GOT (Government of India under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh to the Deputy Director (Examinations) NBE (National Board of Examinations), Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road), New Delhi – 110029 along with the hardcopy (print out) of the acknowledgement of submission of online application for NEET PG 2018 latest by 31st of November, 2017.
- Few colleges don’t consider applicants who are still pursuing their PG programme. However, in such a case applicants need their criteria and conditions on which they work on. Therefore NBE (National Board of Examinations) is not responsible for this if the applicants refuses to take admission
- If applicants found ineligible in any of the cases, their candidature/ application will be rejected. At the time of admission, applicants need to submit the original CRRI (Rotating Resident Internship Certificate). Applicant also needs to create a Registration slip during the time of exam and counselling.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018: Important Points
- Applicants will not be eligible if Medical Institutes not accepted by MCI/SMC.
- Applicants need to check out the college’s that whether the college takes applicants into consideration if the candidates haven’t done the Internship.
- For General and OBC category applicant application fee will be Rs.3750/- whereas for SC/ST/PWD categories applicants application fee is Rs.2750/-.
- Examination will be organized in the month of December via online mode (Computer Based Test).
- NEET PG 2018 question paper will consists of MCQ (Multiple types of questions).
- Exam duration will be of 3½ hrs.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer in the examination.
- Applicants who have cleared or studied MBBS from Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for All India 50% Quota Seats.
If any applicant having query regarding NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.