NEET PG 2018 Result – Rank Card – NBE has announced NEET PG 2018 Result and Rank Card at nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in. The result of NEET PG 2018 indicates marks obtained and rank. Check here National Eligibility cum Entrance Test score card, rank list, merit list, cut offs as per schedule. Rank is awarded only to those who qualify by getting marks equal to or more than cut off. Qualified candidates can participate in counselling for NEET PG 2018 at all-India, as well as state levels. Here are all the details and latest news of NEET PG 2018 Result.
|Latest: National Board of Examinations has announced result. Now that NEET PG result has been announced you can download scorecard and also check cut off.|
NEET PG 2018 Rank: Dear candidates, the rank is out and you can check your scores and download scorecard Click Here.
Important Dates of NEET PG 2018 Result
Below are the important dates related to NEET PG 2018 Result
|NEET PG 2018||Dates|
|Conduct of exam||07 Jan 2018|
|Declaration of result||23 Jan 2018|
|Availability of score card for 50% all India quota||23 Jan 2018|
How to check NEET PG 2018 Result Online?
To check the NEET PG result 2018 and downloading the score card, the applicants can follow the steps given below.
- Access the window given here below to check NEET PG 2018 result.
- Enter Confirmation number, Testing Id and Date of Birth, in the columns given in the result portal.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Check and download the result of the exam.
Percentile Vs Percentage
A percentile rank reflects the performance of a applicant in comparison to the other applicants. However, the percentage rank explains how the applicant performed in the test itself
NEET PG 2018 Result Components mentioned in it
The result reflects the performance of the applicants and furnishes the following:
- Sectional score
- Overall score
- NEET PG 2018 All India Rank
- Category wise rank
- Applicant’s name
- Testing id of the applicant
- Pass or fail status
Dear candidates, the result is out and you can check your scores and download scorecard Link 1
NEET PG 2018 Result qualifying percentile
In the table below the required qualifying percentile for NEET PG 2018 is mentioned precisely:
|Category||Qualifying percentile cut off||Cut off score|
|SC / ST / OBC||40||281|
Last year’s Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying percentile cut off||Cut off score||Revised qualifying percentile cut off||Revised cut off|
|SC / ST / OBC||40||655.1766||32.5||618.8969|
NEET PG 2018 50% All India Quota Cutoff
|S. No.||Category||Cutoff Score|
Note: Under NEET PG 2018 only those applicants will be considered in the Physically Handicapped (PWD/PH) category who will suffer from the locomotory disability, between 50% to 70%. However, if seats reserved for PH applicants remain vacant then applicants with 40% to 50% locomotory disability will also be considered for admission.
National Board of Examination announces the result for
- All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS /PG Diploma courses (all states except Jammu Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir and Telangana)
- All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses (all states except Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses of all states/UTs of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana)
- Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses in all Private Medical Colleges/Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- Admission to PG Medical Courses in AFMS Institutions
- Admission to DNB CET Broad speciality courses (January 2018 session)
NEET PG 2018 Result Evaluation of the merit
National Board of Examination will release the merit list for the following categories.
- All India NEET PG 2018 Rank – This is overall rank list. It reflects the overall merit position of the applicant who appeared in the NEET PG 2018.
- All India 50% quota rank –This rank list is only for the All India 50% quota rank. This reflects the overall merit position of the applicant amongst who appeared under the 50% All India quota. It will be valid only for academic session 2018.
- All India 50% quota Category Rank – This is overall merit position of the applicant in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the applicant in the NEET PG 2018
- State quota Private Medical College/Deemed University/AFMS Rank – State quota rank, state category rank, benefit for in-service applicant, rural posting (if applicable) etc will be determined by the designated authority of the concerned authority/states/body
NEET PG 2018 State Wise Merit List
Below are the important point related to the NEET PG 2018 State wise merit list
- The state wise result of a particular state includes all the appeared applicants in NEET PG 2018 regardless of their score/percentile. The list shall include the name of appeared applicants whether domicile of that state or selected that state as domicile
- The final merit list will be prepared by the counselling authority/state as per eligibility status, category, state category rank, benefit for in-service applicant, rural services, applicable regulations, guidelines and reservation policies.
- The applicants willing to participate in the counselling procedure of a specific state need to opt that particular state/ union territory. However, it is up to the respective state/university authority to consider or not to consider the candidature.
- Any query or claim related to the applicability of the domicile of the applicant will not be entertained by the applicants.
- Apart from mentioning their domicile status and state from which the applicants have done their MBBS, the state quota applicants need to mention if they are eligible for any other state as well. However, it is not assured that state or the counselling authority will consider the eligibility of the applicant
State-wise NEET PG 2018 Merit List
|Name of state||NEET PG 2018 counselling|
NEET PG 2018 Result Tie breaking Criteria
If two or more applicants are being allocated the same rank then the older applicants will be given preference over the younger one.
NEET PG 2018 Result Duration of Validity
It should be noted that the result of NEET PG 2018 is valid for a year. The colleges will only consider it for admission, in MD/MS/PG Diploma courses, into session 2018-18. To receive admission in the next session, applicants will have to appear again for the examination, if eligible.
Where all can I get admission on the basis of NEET PG 2018 scores?
You can get admission on the basis of NEET PG 2018 scores in the following places:
- All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses (all States except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir)
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Jammu & Kashmir)
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses (January 2018 Admission Session)
PG seats of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are likely to come under 50% All India Quota Seats 2018 subject to confirmation by the respective State Governments to MoHFW, Govt. of India.
Is any college or university allowed to hold PG medical entrance exam?
Yes, the following institutes hold separate exams and admission process
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum