NEET PG 2018 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post-Graduation (NEET PG) conducted for the courses MD/MS and PG diploma, according to the orders of the Supreme Court. NEET PG will be conducted in the month of December via online mode or computer based test (CBT). After Supreme Court order this year this examination replaced with the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam or DNB CET and AIPGMEE soon will let others take admission to the Govt, deemed medical college as well private all over India. On the basis of NEET PG marks/ score top universities and colleges of the country give admission in PG (Post-Graduation) Medical courses. Applicants can check all details of this examination, including eligibility, dates, exam pattern, NEET application form, syllabus, etc. This entrance test has replaced the DNB CET and AIPGMEE, after the order issued by Supreme Court.
Read More Details: NEET PG Application form
NEET PG 2018 – Notification
NEET PG 2018 Application form will be available from the 4th week of September, 2017 after the official notice applicant can apply for the examination.
List of some good books to prepare for NEET PG 2018 Examination – Check Here
|Online registration starts from||October 2017|
|Last date for online registration||2nd week of November, 2017|
|Admit card available||1 or 2 week prior to the examination|
|NEET PG 2018 Examination date||7th January 2018|
|Result Declaration||31st January 2018|
|Counseling starts from||After the result announcement|
NEET PG Registration 2018
- Application Form for NEET PG 2018 will be available from Last week of September, 2017
- Applicants can register for this exam via online modethrough the website
- Firstly, applicants need to create a profile on the website by entering the registration details
- After that fill all the required details such as personal, academic, address, etc. correctly
- Then upload the scanned imagesof photograph, signature, SMC/MCI, photo ID, & other certificates in the recommended format
- Schedule the examination time, date, and centre as per your preferences
- Applicants have to make the fee payment through online
- After completing the application, take printout of the confirmation page for further use.
Read More Details: NEET PG Registration 2018
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be Indian as only Indian nationals can apply.
- Applicants must have a MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from the recognized national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- It is compulsory for the applicant to complete their Internship or applicants should have likely to completing the internship on or before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Applicants those who have passed or studied MBBS from Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir, and Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for All India 50% quota.
Applicants will be ineligible if
- If they have not completed their internship
- If their Medical institute/ establishment is not recognized by SMC or MCI
- If their application form is not in the prescribed manner or not submitted the form on time.
Check More Details: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
NEET PG 2018 Application Fee
- For General and OBC category applicant application fee will be Rs. 3750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD categories applicants application fee is Rs. 2750/-.
Note: The application fee payment should be made via debit/credit card or net banking. Also, the fee Payment cannot be made via offline mode.
NEET PG 2018 Exam Pattern
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- Question Language: The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- The exam will be conducted in
in Forenoon (10:00 AM to 3:45 PM) and
in Afternoon (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3½ hours.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done in this
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
Read More Details: NEET PG Exam Pattern
How to Apply
Applicants can check here the application procedure for NEET PG 2018.
- Firstly, all applicants need to create their profile on the official website by entering their name, email, gender, mother’s name and father’s name.
- After registration, applicants can proceed to fill their NEET PG application form.
- Applicants then need to upload their scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- Thereafter, applicant has to schedule the date, time, and venue for the examination.
- Application Fee payment is the last step.
- After successful submission of the application form and fee payment, all applicant are required to take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
NEET PG 2018 Syllabus
- Syllabus will contain various topics of knowledge areas or subjects.
- The syllabus will be prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Syllabus will comprise of topics like Physiology, Ophthalmology, Anatomy and many others.
- To score well in the NEET PG 2018 examination applicants should prepare as per the prescribed syllabus.
Read More Details: NEET PG Syllabus 2018- Weightage as per syllabus
NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available before 1 or 2 weeks prior to the examination date via online mode.
- Applicants are required to take the printout of the admit card from the website and paste a photograph and also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (such as Passport, Voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar Card, or Driving license) at the examination center.
- Applicants will not be permitted to appear in the examination without a valid admit card.
Read More Details: NEET PG Hall Ticket 2018 / Admit Card
NEET PG 2018 Result
- In the 3rd week of January, 2018 the result will be provided to applicants via online mode i.e. from the official website.
- Applicants need to keep the printout of the result and preserve the result till the admission procedure gets over.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling
- On the basis of marks secured by the applicants in the NEET PG 2018 exam, merit list will be prepared.
- Merit list will be categorized into:
- All India 50% quota rank,
- All India NEET PG 2018 rank,
- All India 50% quota category rank and Private medical colleges rank/ State quota.
- According to the rank, the applicants can participate in the counselling procedure.
- Applicants have to fill their choices of courses and colleges in the counseling procedure.
- As per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability the admission will be done.
Read More Details: NEET PG Counselling Process 2018
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Graduation certificates.
- Transfer certificates.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- NEET PG 2018 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Counseling call letter.
NEET PG Cut-OFF
NEET PG 2018 Important Points
- National Board of Examinations (NBE) will organize the NEET PG examination.
- Registration process will be done via online mode.
- Applicants cannot apply via offline mode for this examination.
- If applicant don’t appear for the examination, then the application fee will not be refundable.
- Applicants can make changes by logging back to the official website of NEET PG.
- Application form will be available from last week of September, 2017.
- For General and OBC category applicant application fee will be 3750/- whereas for SC/ST/PWD categories applicants application fee is 2750/-.
- Applicant can pay their application fee via online mode.
- Applicants can check the eligibility from the above given section.
- Applicant will have to take exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing centre.
- Question paper will consist of total 300 questions.
- There is no negative marking in this examination.
- Exam will consist of MCQ’s (multiple choice questions).
National Board of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
Ring Road, Delhi-110 092
If any applicant having query regarding NEET PG 2018 Application Form, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.