NEET 2018 Counselling will be conducted via online mode only. National Eligibility Entrance Test is popularly known as NEET. It is a national level entrance test organized by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). NEET is conducted for those applicants who are seeking for admission into UG medical & dental courses (BDS/MBBS). Applicants can check a complete procedure of NEET 2018 Counselling from this web page.
NEET 2018 Counselling
NEET centralized counselling will be controlled/organized by the MCC (Medical Counselling Committee). MCC is established/constituted by the DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. It has created to conduct online counseling for 15% All India Quota seats for BDS/MBBS courses.
NEET 2018 counselling will be commenced from the 3rd week of June 2018. Only NEET qualified applicants can appear for counselling procedure. Applicants need to register themselves in the counselling procedure to confirm their seats in BDS/MBBS course & colleges.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Counselling procedure will be organized in 3 rounds. Here we provide NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) online counselling registration Procedure:
- Applicants those who want to participate in NEET counselling, need to register themselves by filling all their basic details.
- Without registration, applicants will not be able to participate in the counselling process.
- After applicants get registered, they will get a unique USER ID & PASSWORD on their registered e-mail Id & mobile no.
- Applicants need to register with the given USER ID & PASSWORD for further procedure.
Choice Filling & Locking:
- Now, applicants have to select the dental/ medical colleges & courses as per their choice/suitability.
- After final selection, applicants need to click on ‘Save button’ & lock their choices.
- It is essential to lock the choices.
- Applicants will receive an e-mail or SMS related to the allotted colleges & course after a few days of the counselling procedure.
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants on the basis of marks/rank & opted choice of colleges.
Reporting to the Allotted College:
- After result declaration, applicants have to report on the allotted college and confirm their seat by paying selected course fee.
- In case, any applicant failed to report on the allotted college at the given time then his/her seats will be given to the next applicant.
Documents required at the time of Admission
Here, we have provide the list of details/documents that will be needed at the time of admission:
- Identity Proof
- NEET 2018 Rank Card
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Passport size photograph (Six)
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
If you have any query about NEET 2018 Counselling, you may drop your comments in the comment box.