National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test popularly known as NEET. It is a national level entrance test for medical applicants. This exam is conducted by the CBSE Board for providing admissions into BDS & MBBS medical courses. Via this exam applicants will get admission into all (govt. and non-govt.) medical colleges of the country. NEET examination may be held on first week of May 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form has been re-open for the applicants whose ages are above 25 years. Here in this article, we provide all info related to NEET Application Form 2018, Eligibility, Dates, How to apply etc.
NEET 2018 Application Form:
NEET 2018 Examination is most likely to be organized in the first week of May 2018. The application form will be available in the fourth week of January 2018. Link will be provided here.
NEET 2018 Application Form
Applicants will able to get the NEET Application Form via online mode only. NEET 2018 application form for above 25 years applicants is accessible from 1st week of April 2018. Last date for submission of online application form will be 1st week of April 2018. Applicants are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use. Applicants will not have to send the confirmation page to the authority.
Applicants can pay their application fee via online mode (i.e. via debit/credit card/net banking/e-wallet). Application fee for NEET 2018 is mentioned below:
|For UR/OBC category applicant||Rs. 1400/-|
|For SC/ST/PH category applicant||Rs. 750/-|
Applicants should meet the eligibility norms/criteria before applying for NEET 2018:
- Minimum Age: Applicants should complete the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: there is no Maximum age limit for applicant to apply for this exam. (Changed)
- Passed/Appeared: Applicants must complete or appearing in 12th or alike exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Citizenship: OCI applicants and Indian citizen can apply for this exam.
- Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar card is compulsory for all applicants except belonging to J&K, Assam, and Meghalaya state.
NEET Application Date 2018
Here we are providing the tentative dates of NEET application form:
|Notification release||4th week of January 2018|
|Application form available||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||1st week of March 2018|
|Application correction window||2nd week of March 2018|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2018|
How to Apply
Applicants can follow these steps to fill and submit the NEET 2018 application form:
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website of NEET (Link is given above).
- Then click on “Apply Online” link.
- After that fill all the required details in the application form such as personal, academic and exam centre details.
- Then pay your application fee via debit/credit card or other prescribed modes.
- At last take a hard-copy (printout) of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
How to Fill the NEET 2018 Application Form
Applicants should be ready with the following documents and details before filling the NEET 2018 Application Form:
- Valid Email ID and password
- Personal, academic and address details
- Recent photograph scanned (size between 10KB to 100KB)
- Debit/credit card or payment details
- Signature scanned (size between 3kb to 20kb)
Applicants need to follow below given steps to fill their application form:
Step-1: Fill the Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website of the authority. Then click on ‘Apply Online’. After that read all the instructions carefully and then click on ‘Proceed to apply online’.
Fill Registration Details:
- Then enter all your details such as Applicants Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No., Aadhaar Number, Email Address and Security Pin. After entering all the details correctly then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Fill Personal Details (Application Form):
- Choose State, Category, Gender, Single child status, PwD status, Place of residence and Aadhar card number (optional).
- Locality, City, House No., District, State, Pin code, Mobile No., Email address, and Land Line No.
- House No., State domicile, Locality, State, City, and District.
- Choose the occupation, qualification, and annual income details of Guardians/Parents.
- Enter name, school board, address, year of passing and % obtained of the 10th class, type of institution.
Qualifying Examination Details:
- Choose the qualifying school board, exam code, year of appearing/passed, type of institution, study, name and address of the school, state of 12th class appearing/passed, district of 12th class appearing/passed, marks obtained and Roll number (if allotted).
Firstly choose the language of the examination and 3 choices for the exam centre. Then choose security question and password, then enter your security pin and click on ‘Next button’. After that a review page will be open, check all the entered details and click on the ‘Final Submit button’. After submission of details, a registration number will be displayed, applicants are required to note down their registration number for future use.
Step-2: Upload Images
After registration click on the ‘Upload Scanned Images’. Then click on the ‘Choose File’ option to manually select the image/scanned copy of signature and photograph. Then click on ‘Next button’. Preview of images will appear and click on the ‘Upload button’ to upload your images.
Step-3: Application Fee Payment
After images get upload successfully then click on the ‘Make Payment’ option by choosing the method of fee payment i.e. credit/ debit card/ CSC e-wallet/ net banking. Then choose the respective bank and click on ‘Go for payment’. Enter the card details and pay your application fee.
Step-4: Confirmation Page
After finishing the fee payment procedure, applicants are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form. Applicants are needed to take at least 4 printouts of their confirmation page.
NEET 2018 Application Form Correction
Authority will also provided a chance to make a Correction in NEET 2018 Application form. Applicants can make the correction in the application form after they get log-in to their account. Correction window will be open from 1st week of March to 2nd week of March 2018 (Tentative).
For any other queries related to NEET 2018 Application Form, you may leave your comments below.