NEET is a national level medical exam, which is organized for selecting applicants for admission in MBBS and BDS courses. Applicants can get NEET 2018 Application Form from last week of January, 2018. CBSE Board organizes the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam once in a year. To get admission in dental courses /UG medical offered by several govt. & private colleges, applicants have to qualify the NEET 2018 exam. In this article we provide all details related to NEET Application Form 2018, application dates, eligibility criteria, FAQs and how to apply process.
NEET 2018 Application Form
Applicants can check all the details for NEET 2018 Registration from here:
- Application form will be available via online mode only. No offline application form will be accepted for NEET 2018 exam.
- Applicants need to read the information bulletin carefully before filling the application form.
- Aadhaar card is compulsory for all the Indian citizens to fill the form.
- Applicants from J & K, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana (15% seats will be reserved for all India quota) will be needed self-declaration to apply for NEET.
- Applicants can fill and submit their application form between the last week of January, 2018 to 1st week of March 2018.
- Applicants have to make scanned copies of photograph (with a file size between 10 KB – 100 KB) and signature (with a file size between 3 KB – 20 KB) in the .jpg format.
- Applicants, those who make mistakes in the application form, can make correction in the 2nd week of March 2018.
NEET Application Fees:
Applicants can pay their Application fee via online mode only. Applicants can pay their application fee by using 2 different ways/modes:
Applicants can pay their application fee via online gateway payment facility (i.e. debit/credit card), or using Offline mode (i.e. Net banking/UPI or E-wallet). If applicants choosing online mode of payment then they also have to pay extra service/processing charge. Here we have stated the application fee for NEET 2018:
|For General/OBC category applicant||Rs. 1400/-|
|For SC/ST/PH category applicant||Rs. 750/-|
Applicants should check the NEET eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Indian citizen, PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), NRI, OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) & foreign applicants can apply for NEET 2018 exam.
- Age Limit:applicants having age between 17 years to 25 years (For General/OBC category applicant) as on or before 31st December of the year of admission are eligible for the exam whereas applicants having age between 17 years to 30 years (for reserved categories applicant) as on or before 31st December of the year of admission are eligible for the exam.
- Attempt Limit: Applicants can make only 3 attempt for NEET 2018.
- Qualifying Exam:Applicants must completed their 10+2 or alike exam from any well-known board.
- Appearing Applicants:Appearing Applicants (applicants those who appear for 12th exam) are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects:Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, Bio-technology & Biology or any other optional subject with English in their qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Applicants belong to general PH category need to secure minimum 50% of marks to get eligible whereas 45% of marks for to general PH and 40% of marks for SC/ST & OBC categories in the PCB group.
- Aadhaar Card:For all Indian citizens, Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for NEET 2018.
NEET Application Date 2018
Here we provide tentative dates for NEET 2018 application form:
|Notification released from||Last week of January, 2018|
|Application form available from||Last week of January, 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||1st week of March 2018|
|Correction window will be open from||2nd week of March 2018|
|Examination date||1st week of May 2018|
How to Apply for NEET 2018
Here we provide full procedure to fill NEET 2018 application form:
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website of NEET UG 2018 (link will be provided above after notification).
- Then go via online services section and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Then Read all the given instructions carefully and click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2018’.
- After that application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, fill all the details like guardian, personal, academic, exam centre, contact, and other required details in the application form.
- Before submitting the application form, applicant are advised to verify their details and click on the‘Final Submit’
- Then registration no. will be generated.
- After that go via ‘Upload Photo/Signature’ By click on the ‘Browse’ button and select your scanned pictures of a photograph and signature.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned imagesin the recommended format.
- After applicant upload their scanned images, then click on ‘Next’ button.
- Then select fee payment option and choose payment mode.
- After that enter all your required payment details and pay your application fee.
- After completing the fee procedure, applicants will be able to take a hard-copy (printout) of the confirmation
- Applicants are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of their confirmation page to confirm the fee submission and successful completion of the application process.
If any applicant having query related to NEET 2018 Application Form, Then leave your query below in the comment box.