NCHM JEE Exam Pattern 2018, Marking Scheme, Section Wise Weightage
NCHM JEE Exam Pattern 2018 – The exam conducting authority i.e. National Council of Hotel Management and Cantering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHM Joint Entrance Examination in the month of April, 2018. Applicants appearing for NCHM JEE 2018 need to know all about the test pattern of the national level entrance exam. Professoridea provides all the information about NCHM JEE 2018 exam pattern including number of questions, subjects for test, and marks, marking scheme, and type of questions in this page.
NCHM JEE Exam Pattern 2018
NCHM JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) 2018 is organized to be conducted via offline mode only. For suitability of applicants, the test medium will be English as well Hindi. All Applicants are required to carry a valid admit card for NCHM JEE 2018 while appearing for the examination. The admit card will be available at least a one week prior to the conduct of examination.
Let us have a quick look on Key features of NCHM JEE Exam Pattern 2018 –
- Exam Mode – Pen/pencil-paper based test
- Duration of Exam – Three hours
- Exam Timing – 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Exam Centres – there will be total 33 test centres all over India
- Total Marks – 200 marks
- Type of Questions – Objective type questions
Scroll down to know more about Paper pattern of NCHM JEE 2018 as mentioned below –
NCHM JEE 2018 Test pattern
Subjects – The written examination of NCHM JEE 2018 will be based on subjects as mentioned below –
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude,
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction,
- General Language and Current Affairs,
- English Language
- Aptitude for Service Sector
Marking Scheme –
- Applicant will be awarded with 1 marks for Each correct answer
- 25 Marks will be deducted from total scored marks, in case of each wrong attempt.
- There will be no negative marking for SSA (Service Sector Aptitude) section
- The marking scheme for SSA (Service Sector Aptitude) of NCHM JEE 2018 will be done as under –
1 mark – Most appropriate
75 marks – Next most appropriate
0.50 marks – Next to next most appropriate
0.25 marks – least appropriate/ Negative marking for inappropriate option
Sections wise weightage –
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude||30||30|
|Reasoning & Logical Deduction||30||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50||50|
The results of NCHM JEE 2018 will be declared in third week of May, 2018. Only those applicants who will score marks as per the qualifying marks criteria of NCHM JEE 2018, will be shortlisted for admissions to undergraduate programmes.
NCHMCT conducts NCHM Joint Entrance Examination for admissions to available seats of B. Sc. Programmes offered at 55 participating institutes. All the available seats will be allocated across a total of 55 participating institutes including 19 state funded, 1 public sector undertaking institute, 14 private institutes and 21 centrally funded
If any applicant having query regarding NCHM JEE Exam Pattern 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.