NCHM JEE Counselling 2018, Seat Allotment, Withdrawal and Refund Policy
NCHM JEE Counselling 2018– National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) has made available detailed NCHM JEE 2018 Counselling Procedure and Schedule on April, 2018. NCHM JEE 2018 online registration & choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of counselling was scheduled from May to June, 2018. There are total 3 rounds of NCHM JEE counselling on merit basis. Counselling of NCHM JEE will include checking of eligibility of applicants, document verification, depositing counselling & first-semester fee, along with the opportunity for choosing institutes as available at the time of counselling based on their AIRs. Applicants can check complete details about NCHM JEE Counselling 2018 on this page.
NCHM JEE 2018 Counselling and Seat Allotment Schedule
|1.||NCHM JEE 2018 online registration & choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of counselling||May 2018 to June 2018|
|2.||Choice locking||June 2018 Upto 5:00 PM|
|3.||1st round of NCHM JEE 2018 seat allotment||June 2018|
|4.||Remote admission at admission centres after 1st round allotment||June 2018|
|5.||Vacancy due to non-reporting||June 2018|
|6.||Choice modification for 2nd round of counselling (online)||June 2018 Upto 5:00 PM|
|7.||2nd round seat allotment||June 2018|
|8.||Remote admission at admission centres after 2nd round of NCHM JEE 2018 seat allotment (fresh allottee only)||June 2018 Upto 5:00 PM|
|9.||Vacancy due to non-reporting||June 2018|
|10.||Spot round of counselling, registration, document verification, fee deposit, choice filling & locking at all admission centres||June 2018|
|11.||Spot round seat allotment||July 2018|
|12.||Reporting at reporting center for document verification||July 2018|
|13.||Physical reporting at allocated institutes by all the applicants who have been given a seat in any rounds and submission of hostel preferences||July 2018|
|14.||Hostel allotment centrally and result will be published online (admission closed)||July 2018|
|15.||Commencement of classes||July 2018|
Withdrawal of Seat and refund of Fee (Tentative)
|Dates to withdrawal the seat for refund of full-fee except counselling fees at ACs only||Refund Amount|
|After 1st and 2nd round of Counselling||June, 2018|
NCHM JEE Counselling 2018: Flow Chart
NCHM JEE Counselling 2018
- Applicants are required to give maximum number of choices after evaluation of institutes.
- If the proof of passing the qualifying exam (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted by provisionally admitted applicants at the time of NCHM JEE Counselling 2018 or admission or latest by September 30, then their admission will be cancelled.
- At the time of Counselling of NCHM JEE 2018, Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate will be accepted for date of birth proof. Applicants failing to do so will not be considered for counselling/admission.
- To take care of no shows and drop-outs, 5% to 15% extra seats over and above intake may be offered as per requirement during NCHM JEE Counselling 2018.
- One copy of duly attested Admit Card of NCHM JEE 2018 will have to be deposited with invigilator for his/her signature. The same has to be preserved and produced for appearing during NCHM JEE Counselling 2018 while second copy of the admit card shall be retained at the test centre.
Details of NCHM JEE Counselling 2018 through NIC on behalf of NCHMCT
It is compulsory for all eligible applicants to be considered for first and second round of counselling. The credentials declared by them in the application form cannot be changed at the time of NCHM JEE counselling. But during NCHM JEE 2018 registration procedure, eligible applicants can update their personal information.
Choice Filling & Locking-
Registered applicants are required to fill their choices of institutes and lock them. The list of choices will be used for first 2 rounds of allotments. Applicants can make online choice modifications and lock them again in second round. Choices should be filled in order of preference.
Online Seat Allotment-
Seats will be allotted on the basis of applicants’ AIRs, category, choices and availability of seats. The result of seat allotment will be declared online.
Reporting to Reporting Centres (RCs) after seat allotment and fee payment-
Applicants, who have allotted a seat, will have to report physically at the designated RC for document verification, fee payment, choice up gradation and collection of provisional admission letter. At the time of reporting, fee payment of Rs.57500/- (Rs.1000/- counselling fee+Rs.56500/- 1st semester fee) through RTGS/ e-challan payment with State Bank of India has to be made.
Withdrawal of allotted seat and refund rule-
A applicant can cancel the allocated seat and start refund procedure. Fee refund for cancellation of seat allocation will be processed only after receipt of required documents after deduction of Rs.1000. The fee will be refunded within a period of 45 days from the date of beginning of academic session.
About NCHM JEE 2018 spot round counselling-
There will be a spot round of NCHM JEE 2018 counselling at all the RCs where following applicants will be eligible-
- Eligible applicants who did not register during main counselling (absentees)
- Registered in the first round of counselling and got seat allotment in first and second round, but not reported at admission centre
- Eligible applicants who had withdrawn before spot round
- All provisionally admitted applicants
Admission to allotted institute and hostel allotment-
Those applicants who have taken provisional admission in round 1, 2 or spot round will be required to report at the allotted institution along with allotment letter and original testimonials with attested copies for completing the admission formalities.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
When 100% of the fee is permitted except the NCHM JEE counselling fee of Rs.10,000 only
- Applicants who are not allocated seat during, 1st, 2nd and spot round of counselling.
- Those, who are allotted seat during 1st and 2nd rounds of NCHM JEE 2018 Counsellingbut withdraw as per schedule.
Where 50% refunds of fee and full caution money is permitted (except counselling fee of Rs.1000)
- Test takers who are allocated seat during 1st, 2nd and spot rounds of counselling and could not withdraw due to non-reporting at the allotted institute
- Applicants, who have been allocated seat via 1st, 2nd and spot rounds of NCHM JEE Counselling 2018 and reported too, but did not attend any class as well as got their seat cancelled online.
Where only caution money is to be refunded
- Test takers who have been allocated seat during 1st, 2nd and spot rounds of counselling and reported to the institute and attended classes.
Induction for 2018-19 batch will begin from July, 2018 in all the affiliated institutes.
National Council will not entertain any request for transfer or migration after NCHM JEE 2018 Seat Allotment in any Institute of Hotel Management (IHM).
A total available seats will be allocated across a total of 55 participating institutes including 19 state funded, 1 public sector undertaking institute, 14 private institutes and 21 centrally funded.
If any applicant having query regarding NCHM JEE Counselling 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.