MP PPT Counselling 2018, MP Online Counselling Procedure
MP PPT Counselling 2018 will start after the result declaration of MP PPT 2018. MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) is the central conducting authority that conduct the Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT). MP PPT 2018 is organized for those candidates who are seeking for admission in different polytechnic programmes in government and private colleges of Madhya Pradesh state. Here, candidates can check a complete details about MP PPT 2018 counselling.
MP PPT Counselling 2018 (Tentative)
Counselling of MP PPT 2018 will be organized on the basis of MP PPT 2018 entrance exam result. MP PPT 2018 counselling plan will be available from the official counselling website of DTE, Madhya Pradesh. All shortlisted candidates are required to appear in the counselling procedure as per the specified dates. Counselling process will be starts from the 2nd week of July, 2018. Merit list for the exam will be prepared by providing 30% weightage to the qualifying examination (10th class) and 70% weightage to the marks obtained in MP PPT 2018. Seat allotment will be done in order of the preferences filled by the candidates for colleges and rank of the candidate.
MP PPT Counselling Procedure 2018
MP PPT counselling 2018 will be organized in several rounds. Counselling procedure includes all the following steps:
- Firstly candidate need to access the MP DTE counselling official portal, then click the MP PPT 2018 official link. After that search the registration link and fill your registration details. Once registration process is completed, candidates will receive the password (candidates can change their password later).
- Now, candidates need to verify their documents/ certificates at the helpline centres. You need to visit your nearest help line centres and get all your recommended documents verified.
Login for Choice Filling
- Registered candidates are required to login for filling their choices for the colleges/university and branch. Candidates will be able to lock the choices only after they pay their counselling fee. Candidates need to pay Rs. 330/- as a counselling (for all candidates).
Common Merit List & Seat Allotment
- For every round of counselling process, a common merit list will be issued. After the issuing of common merit list, seat allotment process will be done. Seat allocation result will be available online on the official website of DTE MP counselling process.
Download Allotment Letter
- Once seat allotment process is done, candidates will able to download and need to take a printout of seat allotment letter from the official website of the authority.
Report to the Allotted Institute
- At last, candidates need to report to the allotted college/institute along with the seat allotment letter and all other necessary documents for the completion of admission procedures.
Documents Required For Verification
Here we provide all the documents that are required at the time of verification:
- ID Proof
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photograph (at least 4)
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- PwD certificate for physically disabled candidates
If any candidates having query related to MP PPT Counselling 2018, then you can leave your query below in the comment box.