MP PPT Counselling 2017 will start after the result declaration of MP PPT 2017. MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) is the central conducting authority that conduct the Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT). MP PPT 2017 is organized for those applicants who are seeking for admission in different polytechnic programmes in government and private colleges of Madhya Pradesh state. Here, applicants can check a complete details about MP PPT 2017 counselling.
MP PPT 2017 Notification
Aadhaar Card will be compulsory for filling the MP PPT 2017 Application Form.
Tentative exam dates for MP PPT 2017 has been released. As per the tentative dates, the examination will be held on 10th & 11th of June 2017.
MP PPT Counselling 2017
Counselling of MP PPT 2017 will be organized on the basis of MP PPT 2017 entrance exam result. MP PPT 2017 counselling plan will be available from the official counselling website of DTE, Madhya Pradesh. All shortlisted applicants are required to appear in the counselling procedure as per the specified dates. Counselling process will be starts from the 2nd week of July, 2017. Merit list for the exam will be prepared by providing 30% weightage to the qualifying examination (10th class) and 70% weightage to the marks obtained in MP PPT 2017. Seat allotment will be done in order of the preferences filled by the applicants for colleges and rank of the applicant.
MP PPT Counselling Procedure 2017
MP PPT counselling 2017 will be organized in several rounds. Counselling procedure includes all the following steps:
- Firstly access the MP DTE counselling official portal and click the MP PPT 2017 link. Then search the registration link and fill all your registration details. Once your registration process is completed, applicants will receive the password (applicants can change their password later).
- Now, applicants need to verify their documents/ certificates at the helpline centres. You need to visit your nearest help line centres and get all your recommended documents verified.
Login for Choice Filling
- Registered applicants are required to login for filling their choices for the colleges/university and branch. Applicants will be able to lock the choices only after they pay their counselling fee. Applicants need to pay Rs. 330/- as a counselling (for all applicants).
Common Merit List & Seat Allotment
- For every round of counselling process, a common merit list will be issued. After the issuing of common merit list, seat allotment process will be done. Seat allocation result will be available online on the official website of DTE MP counselling process.
Download Allotment Letter
- Once seat allotment process is done, applicants will able to download and need to take a printout of seat allotment letter from the official website of the authority.
Report to the Allotted Institute
- At last, applicants need to report to the allotted college/institute along with the seat allotment letter and all other necessary documents for the completion of admission procedures.
Documents Required For Verification
Here we provide all the documents that are required at the time of verification:
- ID Proof
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photograph (at least 4)
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST applicants)
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- PwD certificate for physically disabled applicants
If any applicants having query related to MP PPT Counselling 2017, then you can leave your query below in the comment box.