MP PPT 2018 exam pattern will comprise of details like number of units/sections in the exam, type of questions, exam duration and marking scheme. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level polytechnic exam. It is conducted by the MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board). MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) is also known as Vyapam. MP PPT exam will be organized for admission in the government and private polytechnic colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Here, in this article we provide a complete details about MP PPT 2018 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, and Exam Dates.
MP PPT 2018 Exam Pattern
MP PPT 2018 will be conducted on 2nd week of June 2018. It is organized once in a year. There will be a single paper of MP PPT. Here, candidate can check all details about MP PPT exam pattern 2018:
- Course:This Examination is organized for providing admission into diploma courses in the polytechnic colleges of M.P state.
- Number of Questions: Question paper comprise of total 150 questions.
- Question Paper Type: Questions paper will comprise of MCQ’s type question. Each question will consist of 4 options of answer among which candidates have to select on the correct answer.
- Subjects: Exam comprise of 3 subjects that are: PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- Language: Question paper will be printed in Hindi as well as English language.
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be held via offline mode (i.e. by using pen and paper mode).
- Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Marking Scheme: On each and every correct answer, candidates will be rewarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking in the exam.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question||Total Question|
If any candidate having query related to MP PPT 2018 exam pattern, then you may leave your comment below in the comment box.