MP PPT 2018 Application Form will be published by the board in the 2nd week of April 2018. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level entrance test conducted by MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board). This examination is a gateway for those candidates who are seeking for admissions in several engineering and non-engineering polytechnic courses. In this article, we provide a complete details about MP PPT 2018 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, How to fill, how to apply, etc.
MP PPT 2018 Application Form
MP PPT 2018 Application Form will be available through online mode from 2nd week of April 2018. Offline mode is not offered for application form. Last date for submission of application form is 2nd week of May, 2018. Corrections window will be open from 3rd week of May, 2018. Under this section we’ll provide a direct link to get the application form.
Application Fee for MP PPT 2018:
Aspirants belong to General category need to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee whereas candidates belong to reserved category need to pay Rs. 200/- for the same. Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode (i.e. by using debit/credit card or net banking).
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from below:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India & must have a domicile certificate of M.P state.
- Candidates should have qualified the SSC or alike exam from any well-known board along with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates need to secure minimum 35% of marks in their qualifying exam.
MP PPT 2018 Application Dates
- Application form starts from – 2ndweek of April, 2018
- Last date for form submission – 2ndweek of May, 2018
- Correction window open from – 3rdweek of May, 2018
- Examination date – 2nd week of June 2018.
How to Apply
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website.
- Then all applicants need to fill all their details in the application form.
- Then upload their scanned images in prescribed format only.
- After that pay your application fee using online mode i.e. debit/credit card or net banking.
- At last take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
How to Fill the MP PPT 2018 Application Form
Candidates will needed below given document at the time of filling the MP PPT 2018 Application Form 2018:
- Aadhaar Card
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID & Contact Details.
- Candidates personal, academic and address details.
- A scanned copies of photograph, signature and handwriting proof in .jpg format.
All candidates need to follow below given steps to fill the MP PPT 2018 Application Form:
Step-1: Register Online
Firstly, you need to visit the official website. Read all the instructions carefully. And then enter your registration details carefully and submit it.
Step-2: Fill Details
After that fill all the required details such as personal, communication, qualification, and other details in MP PPT application form.
Step-3: Upload Images
Then in next step candidates need to upload their images. Firstly click on ‘Browse’ button to select scanned images. Then upload the images of photograph, handwriting proof, and signature one by one and submit it.
Step-4: Fee Payment
Once your images uploaded successfully then, click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ option. Choose your payment mode/option. Then enter your payment details and pay your application fee through debit/credit card or net banking.
Step-5: Print Application
After the fee payment, candidates are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of their application form and fee payment proof for further use.
MP PPT 2018 Application Form Correction
Candidates those who made mistakes in their MP PPT application form 2018 will get a chance to make correction in their entries. Correction facility will be provided in the 3rd week of May 2018.
If any candidate having query regarding MP PPT 2018 Application Form, then you may leave your comments below.