MP PPT 2017 exam pattern will contain details like number of units/sections in the exam, type of questions, exam duration and marking scheme. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level polytechnic exam. It is conducted by the MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board). MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) is also known as Vyapam. MP PPT exam will be organized for admission in the government and private polytechnic colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Here, in this article we provide a complete details about MP PPT 2017 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Exam Dates.
MP PPT 2017 Notification
Aadhaar Card will be compulsory for filling the MP PPT 2017 Application Form.
Tentative exam dates for MP PPT 2017 has been released. As per the tentative dates, the examination will be held on 10th & 11th of June 2017.
MP PPT 2017 Exam Pattern
MP PPT 2017 will be conducted on 10th & 11th of June 2017. It is organized once in a year. There will be a single paper of MP PPT. Here, applicant can check all details about MP PPT exam pattern 2017:
- Course: This Exam is conducted for providing admission to diploma courses in the polytechnic colleges of M.P state.
- Number of Questions: Question paper contain total 150 questions.
- Question Paper Type: Questions paper will contain MCQ’s type question. Each question will consist of 4 options of answer among which applicants have to select on the correct answer.
- Subjects: Exam contains of 3 subjects that are: PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- Language: Question paper will be printed in Hindi as well as English language.
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be held via offline mode (i.e. by using pen and paper mode).
- Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Marking Scheme: On each and every correct answer, applicants will be rewarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking in the exam.
|Section||Subject||Total Question||No. of Question|
If any applicant having query related to MP PPT 2017 exam pattern, then you may leave your comment below in the comment box.