MP PPT 2017 Application Form will be published by the board in the 2nd week of April 2017. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level entrance test conducted by MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board). This examination is a gateway for those applicants who are seeking for admissions in several engineering and non-engineering polytechnic courses. In this article, we provide a complete details about MP PPT 2017 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, How to fill, how to apply, etc.
MP PPT 2017 Application Form Notification
Aadhaar Card will be compulsory for filling the MP PPT 2017 Application Form.
MP PPT 2017 Application Form
MP PPT 2017 Application Form will be available via online mode from 2nd week of April 2017. Offline mode is not offered for application form. Last date for submission of application form is 2nd week of May, 2017. Corrections window will be open from 3rd week of May, 2017. Under this section we’ll provide a direct link to get the application form.
Applicants belong to General category need to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee whereas applicants belong to reserved category need to pay Rs. 200/- for the same. Applicants can pay their application fee via online mode (i.e. by using debit/credit card or net banking).
Applicants can check the eligibility criteria from below:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India & must have a domicile certificate of M.P state.
- Applicants should have qualified the SSC or alike exam from any well-known board along with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Applicants need to secure minimum 35% of marks in their qualifying exam.
MP PPT 2017 Application Dates
- Application form starts from – 2nd week of April, 2017
- Last date for form submission – 2nd week of May, 2017
- Correction window open from – 3rd week of May, 2017
- Examination date – 10th and 11th of June 2017
How to Apply
- Firstly you need to visit the official website.
- Then you need to fill all your details in the application form.
- After that upload your scanned images in prescribed format.
- Then pay your application fee using online mode i.e. debit/credit card or net banking.
- At last take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
How to Fill the MP PPT 2017 Application Form
Applicants will needed below given document at the time of filling the MP PPT 2017 Application Form 2017:
- Aadhaar Card
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID & Contact Details.
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and handwriting proof in .jpg format.
- Applicants personal, academic and address details.
All applicants need to follow below given steps to fill the MP PPT 2017 Application Form:
Step-1: Register Online
Firstly, you need to visit the official website. Read all the instructions carefully. And then enter your registration details carefully and submit it.
Step-2: Fill Details
After that fill all the required details such as personal, communication, qualification, and other details in MP PPT application form.
Step-3: Upload Images
Then in next step applicants need to upload their images. Firstly click on ‘Browse’ button to select scanned images. Then upload the images of photograph, handwriting proof, and signature one by one and submit it.
Step-4: Fee Payment
Once your images uploaded successfully then, click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ option. Choose your payment mode/option. Then enter your payment details and pay your application fee via debit/credit card or net banking.
Step-5: Print Application
After the fee payment, applicants are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of their application form and fee payment proof for further use.
MP PPT 2017 Application Form Correction
Applicants those who made mistakes in their MP PPT application form 2017 will get a chance to make correction in their entries. Correction facility will be provided in the 3rd week of May 2017.
If any applicant having query regarding MP PPT 2017 Application Form, then you may leave your comments below.