MP Pahunt 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
MP Vyapam or MPMadhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is the concerned authority responsible to conduct MP Pahunt (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Pre Ayurved Homeopathy Unani Naturopathy & Yoga Test) 2018 to provide admission in Pre-Ayurved, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga and Homeopaty programmes. Candidates, those who seeking admission to Pahunt programme, must have to appear for MP Pahunt entrance test 2018. Candidates can find all details related to MP Pahunt 2018 on this page which includes application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
MP Pahunt 2018 Important Dates
|SL. No||Examination Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Online application form starts from||May, 2018|
|2.||Last date for submission of application form||June, 2018|
|3.||Correction window will be open from||May, 2018 to July, 2018|
|4.||Admit card declaration||July, 2018|
|5.||Exam date||July, 2018|
|6.||Result declaration||August, 2018|
All interested candidates are required to fulfill all eligibility criteria before appearing for MP Pahunt:
All candidates are required to fulfill one of the following eligibility norm:
Criteria I: Candidates those who are bonafide residents of MP (Madhya Pradesh) can only apply for admission to Govt. College. However it is not vital/essential for admission into private colleges.
Criteria II: For admission to Govt. colleges, candidates are required to fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Candidate must born at any place situated across Madhya Pradesh state and completed 3 years of study from any educational institute. Or,
- Candidate’s father has been living over here for at least fifteen years. Or,
- His/her father has been living in MP state for at least 10 years and hold immovable property/business/Industry. Or,
- Candidate’s father is a retired or serving as an employee of Madhya Pradesh Govt. Or,
- Candidate’s father is a retired or serving employee of any institution/ corporation/Commission/Board under Govt. of MP. Or,
- Candidate’s father is a Govt. employee and posted in MP from previous 10 years. Or,
- Candidate’s father is an AISO (All India Service officer) and belonging from MP Cadre. Or,
- Candidate’s father has given appointment on constitutional/legal post by Governor of MP/President of India.
MP Pahunt 2018 Application Form: Instruction to Apply
Application form for MP Pahunt will be available through online mode i.e. from the official website of the authority (i.e. http://www.vyapam.nic.in/). Candidates are required to submit their applications before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates are also required to submit necessary fee amount by using credit debit/card card/internet banking.
- Question Type: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Exam Language: Question paper will be printed in English as well as Hindi language. Candidates have to choose the language at the time of filling the application form.
- Total Question: 200 MCQ’s.
- Subjects: Question paper will be mainly come from the subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Zoology and Botany.
- Marking Scheme: 1 marks will be rewarded to every applicants on right answer.
- Negative Marking: No provision for negative marking.
MP Pahunt 2018 admit card will be available through online mode from July, 2018. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the conducting authority. We provide a direct link for downloading of admit card once the notification released officially.
MP Pahunt 2018 result of will be published on the official website of the authority (i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in). We provide a direct link to check MP Pahunt 2018 result after the official notification get released.
After the result declaration candidates will be further called for the counselling process according to their marks/performance in the exam. Post will be updated with all associated information associated with MP Pahunt counselling 2018.
If any candidate have a query related to MP Pahunt 2018, then leave your comment below in the comment box.