MP DMAT 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
MP DMAT (Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test) 2018 is the national level exam organized once in a year. It is conducted by the APDMC (Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges), Madhya Pradesh in the 2nd week of July. Through this examination, candidates are admitted to the MP (Madhya Pradesh) state. In this article we provide all information related to MP DMAT 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Admit card and result.
MP DMAT 2018 Notification
It is expected that official notification for MP DMAT 2018 will be published in the month of May, 2018 on official website
Candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the same or not. They can know about their eligibility from official notification themselves
MP DMAT 2018 Exam Dates
Here Applicants can check exam schedule for MP DMAT 2018 below:
|Information prospectus and Application Form starts from||2nd week of May, 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||3rd week of June, 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form along with late fee||3rd week of June, 2018|
|Admit card published in||1st week of July, 2018|
|Examination date||2nd week of July, 2018|
|Result Declare in||Last week of July, 2018|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of August, 2018|
MP DMAT 2018 Application Form
Application form for MP DMAT 2018 will be available from 2nd week of May, 2018. Candidates those who are interested in filling the application form for MP DMAT 2018 then they will get the form by online and offline mode. Candidates can ask for the application form from the prescribed/given branches of SBI (State Bank of India) or may also obtain the same from the participating Association/colleges office after paying Rs. 750/- (For each course) by DD/cash. Application form will also be sent to the candidates through post by paying the application fee of Rs 850/- (For each course) for the same through DD. DD must be drawn in favor of APDMC (Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges) payable/owed at Bhopal.
Candidates those who are preferring the application form through online (download from the official website) mode then they have to submit the fee of Rs 750/- (for each courses) or Rs. 1500/- (for BDS & MBBS both). The application fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of APDMC (Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges) payable/owed at Bhopal. Application form should be received at the following address:
Controller of Examination,
DMAT Office, E-2/51, Arera Colony
Opp. Habibganj Railway Station,
Bhopal, (M.P.) – 462016
How to Apply for MP DMAT 2018
Candidates can apply online for MP DMAT 2018 from official website by following some useful instructions which are given below
- Go to official website at – www.mbbsindia.com/mp-dmat
- Click on appropriate link of Apply Online for MP DMAT 2018
- Read given latest information carefully
- Enter all asked personal and educational information
- Upload required asked scanned Documents and Signature & Photograph
- Choose the payment mode for making payment of application fee
- Take a print out of application form for further use
B.Sc. Nursing, BPT, MBBS, BDS, Para-Medical Courses and Other Allied Science.
Candidates those who are appearing for MP DMAT 2018 are required to read all the eligibility norms/conditions carefully and ensure that weather they are eligible for the exam or not. All eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- Candidates those who complete their 12th or its alike examination from Madhya Pradesh (MP) Board or CBSE board along with the subjects like PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) by securing minimum 50% of marks then he/she is eligible for the exam. Passing the English subject separately is also necessary.
- Candidate belong to any state of India will be eligible for this test. There is no requirement of domicile certificate.
- Candidate must complete 17 years of age as on or before 31st of December of the year of admission test.
MP DMAT 2018 will be held at the following test centres:
Delhi, Gwalior, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur, Rewa, Patna, Ujjain.
MP DMAT Exam Pattern
MP DMAT 2018 has a single question paper which contain the question from Chemistry, Physics, and Botany & Zoology.
- Number of Question: 120 objective type questions, i.e. 50 questions from each subject.
- Examination Mode: offline mode (i.e. by using pen and paper).
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question paper Language: English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every right answer.
- Negative Marking: no provision for negative marking.
|S. No||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MP DMAT 2018 Admit Card
- Admit card will be able to download from 1st week of July, 2018 on official website.
- Candidates should download their hall ticket before examination and if there is any error in admit card they should contact to officials.
- Admit card is an important document and an identical proof for a candidates as a applicant.
- All the candidates are required to carry admit card with them on the exam day.
- Without admit card, they will not be able to sit in examination, even they would not be able to enter in exam hall.
MP DMAT 2018 Syllabus
- Syllabus for MP DMAT 2018 will be covered from 4 sections which are physics, chemistry, zoology and botany.
- Candidates can make their preparation from 11th and 12th classes syllabus of NCERT & CBSE board books.
MP DMAT 2018 Result
- Result will be declared in month of July 2018.
- Candidates will be able to check their result from official website from 4th week of July 2018.
- Candidates have to crack merit list for getting admission in APDMC.
- Successful candidates will be able to receive their rank card after declaration of result via post.
- If candidates is missed their rank card in any case, they have to apply for duplicate one by submitting a application along with demand draft / cash of Rs. 1000/- in favor of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
MP DMAT 2018 Counselling
Counselling process for MP DMAT 2018 will be starts from the 1st week of August, 2018 (tentative). Shortlisted candidates are required to attend the counselling process in person for certificate/document verification and seat allotment. Candidates are not allowed to attend the counselling without the Result card. Candidates can check the counselling information from the official website of the authority.
If candidate’s having query related to MP DMAT 2018, then feel free to leave your query in the comment box.