MH CET 2018 Exam Application form, Dates, MH CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key, Counselling, Exam Pattern
MH CET 2018: Govt. of Maharashtra indebted (Owes) the authority to arrange the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET). It’s an ordinary entrance test prepared for providing admissions in engineering & technology and pharmacy, health science degree courses offered by various Govt. and private universities of Maharashtra state. In this article, we are providing all information related to MH CET 2018: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, syllabus, Pattern, Counselling etc.
MH CET 2018 Notification – Application Form Released
MH CET 2018 Application Form has been released on 18th January 2018. Check here for application form.
Click here to check MH CET 2018 Notification.
Click here to check MH CET 2018 Information Brouchure (Engineering & Pharmacy).
MH CET 2018 – Exam Dates:
Exam dates for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) 2018 exam has been declared by the board (authority). Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) 2018 Exam will be conducted on 10th May 2018. Regarding this Other Dates will be announced as soon as official notification declared:
The official schedule of MHT CET exam date is given here:
|Application Form Availability||18th January 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||25th March 2018|
|Online Registration start (with late fee of Rs. 500)||26th March to 31st March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability (Through Login)||24th April to 10th May 2018|
|Date of Exam||10th May 2018|
|Answer Key Publish||May 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 3rd June 2018|
MH CET 2018 – Application Form
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) 2018 Application Form will be published by the board in the 1st week of March, 2018 and accessible (available) till the 4th week of March, 2018. Applicants will fill their form and submit the application form from the official site of the authority. Before filling the application form, applicants are guided to be ready with the scanned images of signature & photograph as per given in the given specifications. Application fee will be Rs.800 for open applicants and Rs.600 for reserved applicants. Bank charges may also apply sometime. Fee payment will be done through the challan of State Bank of India (SBI). Applicants are advised to download and keep the printouts of the application form for additional use.
Other Courses Offered are:
- Pharmacy courses
- Animal Husbandry courses
MH CET 2018 – Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must check the eligibility or suitability criteria before applying for the MH CET 2018 exam:
Eligibility criteria for Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy Courses:
- Applicants must have cleared or appearing in 10+2 or alike (same) exam.
- Applicants must be Indian citizen.
- For these courses there is no age limit criteria.
Eligibility criteria for Health Science Degree Courses:
- Applicantswho born on or before 31stDecember, 2000 are eligible for MH CET 2018.
- Applicantswho born on or before 1stOctober, 2000 are eligible for ayurvedic & unani courses.
- Applicantswho are applying should be medically fit.
- Applicantsmust have completed his / her 12th or the same exam with subjects like Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and English at the time of admission.
MH CET 2018 – Exam Pattern
The exam will be held on 10th May 2018. Applicants those applied for engineering courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 2. Those applying for pharmacy & Pharm/D courses, they have to appear for Paper 2 as well as in Paper 1 and/or Paper 3. Applicants check the exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline (pen and paper-based) mode.
- Language: The question paper will come in English or Marathi or Urdu for PCB. The mathematic paper will be in English language only.
- No. of Papers: It will be consisting of three papers.
- Types of Question: The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question.
- Total Marks: Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 1½ hours for each paper.
- Answer Mode: Applicants can use black ink ballpoint pen only to mark their answers.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Question (MCQ) Based on||Total Marks|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||10||40||100|
MH CET 2018 – Syllabus
In Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) exam the questions will be mostly come from the subjects like Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics. MH CET syllabus will be the same as for the HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) exam of HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) Board of Maharashtra. To score good in the exam, applicantsneed to prepare for the exam according to the official recommended syllabus.
MH CET 2018 – Admit Card
MH CET 2018 Admit Card will be available from the April, 2018 last week. Applicantscan download the admit card from the official website of the board. Applicantsnote down it is compulsory to bring the admit card along with any photo ID proof when go for examination. Admit card will have the information like applicantsname & roll number, exam date & timing, exam center.
MHCET 2018 – Answer Key
- The exam conducting authority will publish the question booklet of all versions in the 3rd week of May 2018.
- The authority will also release provisional & official answer key through online mode.
- The official MHT CET answer key will be released in the 4th week of May 2018.
- Applicants can check their answer key by entering their “Registration ID” & “Password”.
MHT CET 2018 – Result
- Applicants will check their MHCET results on or before 3rd June 2018 through online mode.
- The result will be published on our website whenever it announced.
- After the result declaration, MHT CET merit list will be prepared separately for all the courses.
- Keep the printout of the result & keep it safe till the admission process is not over.
- If applicants want to get their answer sheet evaluation verified, an application in the prescribed proforma along with the self attested unstamped envelope will be sent to any divisional authority within four days of result announcement.
- Applicants have to send the envelope along with the DD/Pay order of Rs. 1000 in favour of “Commissionerate, State CET CELL, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai. The DD will be drawn from any scheduled commercial bank.
MH CET 2018 – Counselling
- After the announcement of the result, applicants will be called for the counselling.
- The counselling will be started from the 2nd week of June 2018.
- Applicants have to report to the regional center as per the counselling schedule.
- The documents & eligibility will be checked by the conducting authority of the selected Applicant.
- The authority will invite the application for admissions after the verification of documents & eligibility.
- Applicants have to enter colleges & courses in the decreasing order according to their preferences.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC/12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- MH CET Admit Card 2018
- MH CET Score Card 2018
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
If you have any queries about MH CET 2018, you can ask us by leave your query below in the comment box.