MAT 2018: Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
Management Aptitude Test MAT 2018 is the admired/significant management entrance exam which acts as a gateway for admission to PGDM/ MBA courses. It is organized by AIMA (All India Management Association). Management Aptitude Test scores are considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India. It is the entrance test of national level organized four times in a year. Applicants wish to pursue PGDM/ MBA course can apply anytime for MAT. Each year, MAT exam will be held in the February, may, September, December month of year respectively. Interested Applicants can get complete information about MAT 2018 including MAT 2018: Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, admit card, result.
MAT 2018 Application Form
Steps to fill MAT 2018 application form are as follow:
- Firstly applicants need to visit AIMA official website.
- The link related to the application form must then be opened.
- After the instructions given on the website, the button labeled ‘continue’ must be clicked.
- After completing the above step, the application form will be displayed on the screen. Applicants will need to fill in all the required details such as the applicant’s name, permanent address, email id, course applied, category, contact information i.e. mobile number, and year of passing, the language of the exam, father’s name, and mode of exam.
- In this step applicants need to upload their scanned signature and photograph according to the prescribed/ given format.
- After filling all the details, applicants need verify them and click button to submit their MAT application form.
- After applicants all done with form submitting process then the next step is to pay registration fee. This can be done by both mode i.e. online mode (internet banking, credit card, mobile wallet and debit card) and offline mode (demand draft) as both modes are available.
- Once the form filling procedure will finish and application fee made. Then application are requested to take a print out of confirmation page for further use.
MAT 2018 Exam Date
MAT will be held 4 times in a period of one year. Here, we are mentioning the MAT February exam dates(official) for the academic year 2018-2019:
|Release of Application Form||20th December 2017|
|Last date for online registration||26th January 2018|
|Closing date of Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:||26th January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||27th January 2018|
|Date of Examination||4th February 2018 (PBT) and 10th February 2018 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||February 2018|
Click here to view the list of Participating Institutions
MAT 2018 Registration
- Applicants keen to take admission in PG management courses are needed to fill MAT application form 2018.
- As the Application form available then applicants will fill their form from this site or by official website of AIMA. In this website we also provide a link of application form.
- Applicants can obtain OMR application form along with MAT bulletin from AIMA, New Delhi by paying the obligatory registration fee.
- After few days of the submission of application form, candidates can check their status of application form.
All category applicants are needed to pay Rs. 1200/- as application fee. Payment can be made through net banking /credit card/debit card and Demand Draft (DD).
In case applicant made payment through Demand Draft, applicants have to send the printout of filled-in registration form along with the DD to AIMA, New Delhi.
The eligibility prescribed for appearing the MAT 2018 is as follows:
- Qualification Requirement:Applicant must be graduated to be eligible for MAT exam. Graduation can be completed in any discipline.
- Appearing Applicants:Final year graduation appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
- No Age Limit:No prescribed age limit and number of attempts for appearing MAT 2018.
- Minimum Marks:there is a minimum marks requirement to be eligible for MAT. However, applicants have to secure passing marks in graduation.
MAT Exam Pattern 2018
The details of MAT 2018 Exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode:MAT is organized in online (PBT) as well as offline mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions:MAT is an MCQ (Multiple choice questions).
- Sections Covered:exam paper contain 5 sections.
- Exam Duration:2 hours 30 minutes.
- Number of Questions: exam paper contains total 200 questions which are further divided into 5 sections are as follow :
|Section||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
- Marking Scheme: for each and every correct answer applicants rewarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: for each wrong answer 1/4 marks will be deducted.
MAT Syllabus 2018
For the best preparation of MAT exam applicants must need a complete knowledge of syllabus. As we told you earlier that MAT 2018 exam will include 5 sections i.e. Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian, Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, and Global Environment.
MAT 2018 Admit Card
- All Successfully registered applicants can download their admit card before one week of exam date.
- Admit card will not be mailed/ posted by post or through any other means.
- Admit card would contain Candidate Name, Test Time, Form No, Roll No., Test Date, and Test Venue Address.
MAT Result 2018
- MAT 2018 Result will be declared on Fourth week of February 2018.
- Result will be declared through online mode only which will be available on the official website of AIMA.
- It can be checked by entering application form number, roll number, and by selecting month of exam.
MAT Score Card 2018
- MAT Score Card will be put on AIMA website. It will also be sent to the applicants through post.
- Score card will be valid only for one year i.e. for admission to that particular session only.
- If applicant lost their admit card then he/she can request the duplicate score card within the specified time period.
- Most of the management establishments / institutes in India accept the MAT Scores.
MAT Admission Procedure 2018
- The applicants selected on the basis of entrance exam are required to appear the further round of selection in participating MIs.
- Each MI has its own selection process. Usually the selection process comprises of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and/or Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds.
- Applicants can apply individually in the participating organizations /institutes
- Final admission will be based on applicant’s performance in entrance exam and in further rounds.
if any applicant having query related to MAT 2018, then feel free to leave your comment below: