Lucknow University Admission 2018 Result, Admit Card, Cutoff, Admission, Counselling, Eligibility, Application Form, FEE, Exam Dates
Lucknow University Admission 2018 Result for UG courses will be declared on 25th May 2018. Lucknow University is going to conduct an entrance examination for admission to undergraduate and post graduate courses in the field of Science, Arts, Law and Commerce. The University is a government owned Indian Research University. Applicants seeking admission in UG/PG Courses at Lucknow University can apply for entrance exam as per the scheduled date. The Lucknow University Admission application form for UG Courses will be available from 19th March 2018 while PG Application form will release on 2nd April 2018. Applicants can check the complete details regarding Lucknow University Admission 2018 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Lucknow University Admission 2018 Notifications – Result Declaring on 25th May
Lucknow University 2018 Result for UG courses will be declared on 25th May 2018.
Lucknow University 2018 Admission Form for PG courses can be filled till 15th May 2018 with late fee.
Lucknow University Admission Form 2018 for MBA admission can be filled till 15th May 2018 (with late fee). The admission is based on CAT 2017 score.
Lucknow University Exam Dates 2018
Students can get the official exam schedule of Lucknow University Admission 2018:
|For MBA (Announced)||For PG||For UG|
|Online application starts||18th August 2017||2nd April 2018||19th March 2018|
|Last date of application form||10th May (without late fee) & 15th May (with late fee)||10th May (without late fee) & 15th May (with late fee)||15th April (without late fee) & 20th April (with late fee)|
|Admit card||25th May 2018||25th May 2018||25th April 2018|
|Date of exam||2nd June 2018 & 3rd to 7th June (interview)||4th to 11th June 2018||2nd to 10th May 2018|
|Result declaration||28th June 2018||28th June 2018||25th May 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd to 9th July 2018||2nd to 9th July 2018||11th to 25th June 2018|
Applicants applying Lucknow University Admission 2018 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions to appear for the entrance exam of the respective course. The eligibility criteria for admission to UG and PG program for various streams are given below:
PG Management (MBA) Admission 2018 Eligibility
A applicant will be eligible for Admission to the MBA programs if he/she has completed graduation in any stream with the 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by the UGC. Also, the applicant should have secured a minimum 50% of marks at the graduate level (45% in case of SC/ST). Applicants who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year can apply for admission but they should fulfill all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
UG Management (MBA 5 years,BBA, BBA International Business, BBA Management Sciences, BBA Tourism) Admission 2018 Eligibility
Intermediate or equivalent examination For General and Other Backward Classes applicants must secure at least 60% of marks and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes minimum number of marks obtained should be 55% based on total marks of all subjects.
Under Graduate Admission 2018 Eligibility
- BA Hons– The applicant should have passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC applicants and 55% in case of SC/ST applicants.
- BA –Should have passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 40% marks for General and OBC applicants and 33% in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST.
- Com (Hons), B.Com Regular and B.Com Self Finance –Should have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce or Intermediate with economics or mathematics as one of the subjects of study. The applicant must have obtained at least 40% marks in case of General and OBC applicants and 33% in case of SC/ST.
- LLB Integrated 5 years– Should have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with a minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST)
- Sc Mathematics Group – Should have passed Intermediate Science (with Mathematics group) or equivalent examination with a minimum 40% marks for General and OBC applicants (in case of SC/ST the qualifying marks shall be 33%).
- Sc Biology Group –Should have passed Intermediate Science (with Biology group) or equivalent examination with a minimum 40% marks for General and OBC applicants (in case of SC/ST the qualifying marks shall be 33%).
- BCA –Should have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics Mathematics/Computer Science/Computer Application as a subject with at least 50% of marks (45% in case of SC/ST).
- Voc –The applicants should have passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination with Science subject with at least 40% of marks (33% in case of SC/ST).
Post Graduate Admission 2018 Eligibility
Faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, and Science to the Post-Graduate Courses – The applicant should have completed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with the 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by UGC and has secured a minimum of 45% marks at graduate level. However, for SC/ST applicants minimum pass percentage of marks shall be 40%. For admission to LL.M., the applicants should have obtained a minimum requirement 50% (48% for SC/ST) in LL.B. examination.
Lucknow University Admission Form 2018
For each Lucknow University admission form 2018, there are two last dates. One is the last date without late fee and one is with late fee. Applicants should try and submit form without late fee only to avoid excess cost. Otherwise they and submit form before last date for form with late fee. Check dates and apply here.
|Course / Exam||Last Date||Last date with late Fee|
(Rs 1000 extra with
the actual fee)
|B.El.Ed||15 Apr 2018||20 Apr 2018||Click Here|
|Under Graduate Programme||15 Apr 2018||20 Apr 2018||Click Here|
|UG Management||15 Apr 2018||20 Apr 2018||Click Here|
|MBA||10 May 2018||15 May 2018||Click Here|
|B.P.Ed||10 May 2018||15 May 2018||Click Here|
|M.P.Ed||10 May 2018||15 May 2018||Click Here|
|M.Ed Programme||10 May 2018||15 May 2018||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Programme||10 May 2018||15 May 2018||Click Here|
Items/ Documents to keep ready for Lucknow University Application Form 2018
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- An alternate mobile number
- Photo in JPEG format (Maximum upload size shall be 50 KB)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- High School Mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport for entering the number.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
|Category||Application fee for UG Courses||Application fee for PG Courses|
|General and OBC||Rs 600/-||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ST||Rs 300/-||Rs 400/-|
Applicants can pay the application fee via credit card/debit card /net banking or e-challan. Once the fee is deposited it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Admit Card of Lucknow University Admission 2018 for undergraduate entrance exam will be available in online mode. Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of Lucknow University. To download their admit card, applicants need to provide their registration ID and password. While appearing in the examination center, applicants are required to bring the valid copy of admit card.
Lucknow University Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for undergraduate courses is as follows:
- Type of Questions:The question paper will contain the Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Number of Questions:Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam:90 minutes will be provided to complete question paper.
- Marking Scheme:4 marks will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking:1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Total no. of questions||100 multiple choice questions except BA Course (50 question in case of BA programme)|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice type questions (MCQs)|
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes i.e. 90 minutes (For BA 1 hour will be given)|
|Marking scheme||+4 mark for each correct response|
|Negative marking||-1 for each wrong response|
Lucknow University 2018 Result
After the completion of entrance examination, the result will be announced in the official portal. The university will also publish a merit list to be prepared on the basis of applicant’s marks in the exam. Applicants can check their result and merit list online only. No offline mode will be entertained for the announcement of Lucknow University admission 2018 result. For PG Courses the merit list will be announced probably in the month of July.
Lucknow University 2018 Cut Off
Applicants have to score above cut-off marks to qualify for the common entrance test. Different courses and college have different cut-off marks. Applicant will get admission on the basis of applicants score marks the entrance test.To know you are eligible for admission or not check previous years cut-off marks. This will give you an idea to score above it and also select any college according to score marks in the examination. Based on the Cut off marks only the university declares the merit list.
As per the university guidelines, only the Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes applicants originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation. Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes applicants of other states will be treated as general.
|APPLICANT CATEGORY||SEATS RESERVED (%)|
|Other Backward Classes of UP||27%|
|APPLICANT CATEGORY||SEATS RESERVED (%)|
|Physically Handicapped/Disabled (including1% for blinds)||3%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Grand Daughter of Freedom Fighters from UP||2%|
|Son/Daughter of Retd. Defence Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defence Personnel or Defence Personnel killed in war or Defence Personnel posted in UP.||5%|
|Son/daughter / spouse of LU Teachers/Employees||As per University rules|
|Son/daughter/spouse of LU affiliated Govt./Aided Colleges of LU and Govt. Ayurvedic College|
If Applicant having query regarding Lucknow University Admission 2018, then you may leave our query down below.