Kerala ITI Admission 2019 Application form, Dates, Kerala ITI Admission 2019 Eligibility
Kerala ITI Admission 2019: DGE&T (Directorate General of Employment & Training), Kerala invites the applications to the eligible candidates of kraal state to take admission in the several ITI institutions of Kerala. Candidates, those who have passed their secondary school or higher secondary level education from any familiar/ known board of education of state govt. or central govt., can apply to take admission.
Kerala ITI Admission 2019
Exam Schedule and the study pattern of the courses have been designed in the compliance with the MSD&E (Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship), DGE&T (Directorate General of Employment & Training) for admission into NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training) / SCVT (State Council for Vocational Training) and CoE (Center of Excellence). Here, in this article we provide a complete information related to Kerala ITI Admission 2019 including Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Exam Dates etc.
Details about the Kerala ITI Admission 2019
- Exam conducting Authority: DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Kerala
- Level of Examination: State Level examination
Exam dates for Kerala ITI Admission 2019
Here, we provide a tentative exam schedule for Kerala ITI admission 2019:
|1.||Application form starts from||May, 2019|
|2.||Application forms submission last date||June, 2019|
|3.||Admit card release from||July, 2019|
|4.||Examination date||July, 2019|
|5.||Result declaration||August, 2019|
|6.||Counselling starts from||August, 2019|
Note: Training for some of the courses can start prior to the date (tentatively) as mentioned in the above table.
The available courses have been enlisted in the chart given below:
|S. No.||Name of the Courses||Duration of the course|
|1.||T.V Technician||1 Year|
|2.||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner||1 Year|
|3.||Food Production (Vegetarian)||12 Months|
|4.||Food production (General)||12 Months|
|5.||Food production (standard)||12 Months|
|6.||Marine Diesel Mechanic||12 Weeks|
|7.||Mechanical Maintenance||12 Weeks|
|8.||Electrical Maintenance||12 Weeks|
|9.||Tool & Die Making (EDM sparking, Wire Cutting)||12 Weeks|
|10.||Business Maintenance||12 Weeks|
|11.||Automobile Electrician||12 Weeks|
|12.||Advanced Monochrome TV Maintenance||2 Weeks|
|13.||Advanced Colour TV Maintenance||2 Weeks|
|14.||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||24 Months|
|15.||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||24 Months|
|16.||Attendant / Operator (Chemical Plant)||24 Months|
|17.||Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||3 Years|
|18.||Computer Aided Drafting||4 Weeks|
|19.||Domestic Appliance & Maintenance||4 Weeks|
|20.||Indian Standards & Reading of Engineering Drawing||4 Weeks|
|21.||Advanced Welding||4 Weeks|
|22.||Industrial Automation||5 Weeks|
|23.||Analog & Digital Electronics||5 Weeks|
|25.||Motor Winding||6 Months|
|26.||PC Maintenance||6 Weeks|
Kerala ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates must complete 14 years of age.
- Candidates those who are the residence of Kerala state to get eligible for the reservation benefits.
- Educational qualification of the candidates needs to be of 10th.
- Candidates, those who completed their senior secondary education, can also eligible to apply for admission.
Kerala ITI Admission Application Form 2019
- Application form for Kerala ITI Admission 2019 will be available from the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e. DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Kerala.
- All candidates are required to fill all the necessary details correctly as per the rules notified in their application form.
- Now, candidates need to pay their application fee before submitting the application form.
- Now, candidates have to attach the scanned photo and signature of them in the application form.
- At last candidates need to take a hard-copy (printout) of their application form for further use.
The examination authority will issue the admit cards few weeks before the examination. The admit cards will be released in the official website of the authority. It is an important document to bring on the day of examination. The admit card will have all the important details about the examination. The candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely as it will be required throughout the admission process.
Declaration of Result
The examination result will be declared probably in August 2019. The authority will release the examination result in its official website. The result will be available in pdf format that can be checked by entering your application number. The eligible candidates will be selected for counseling based on their performance in the result. The successful candidates will be called for counseling process.
The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks decided by the examination authority. The candidates need to score the cut off marks in order to qualify the examination. Those candidates will be called for counseling who will score the cut off marks. On the basis of cut off marks, the examination authority will prepare the merit list to shortlist the eligible candidates for counseling.
Kerala ITI Admission Procedure 2019
- Admission procedure will be totally based on the rank that candidates acquire in the merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance/marks of the candidates in the secondary school & higher secondary school education.
- Admission will also be influenced by the no. of seats available in Kerala ITI institutes.
Kerala ITI Admission 2019- Counselling process
The counselling will be the final stage of admission. The candidates selected in counselling will be eligible to get admission in their desired courses. All the shortlisted candidates for counselling process must have present on the day of counselling. The document verification will also be done during counselling process. After document verification, the counselling process will be carried out and selected candidates can proceed with the admission formalities.
If any candidate having query related to Kerala ITI Admission 2019, then you may leave your comment below in the comment box.