KEAM 2019 Application Form – The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala, will closed the KEAM 2019 application form on February. The application form of KEAM 2019 was available in online mode from February. Along with the application form, applicants had to pay the application fee. Applicants were able to fill the KEAM application form through the application portal using a valid email ID and mobile number. Upon successful registration on KEAM application portal, the applicant had to upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and left thumb impression in the prescribed format, and pay the application fee of Rs 700 (for SC Rs. 300). The application fee of KEAM could be paid either online or offline (e-challan). Online payment could be made using internet banking, credit card, or debit card. After filling in all details correctly and paying the application fee, the applicant has to take a printout of the application form of KEAM 2019 and send it along with the supporting documents to CEE till March. The KEAM 2019 application form is for admission to over 59,000 UG engineering seats offered by government and government-controlled engineering institutes in Kerala. Go through the complete article to read in detail the KEAM 2019 application process.
KEAM 2019 Application Form
Applicants who have already submitted the application to the Commissioner for Entrance examinations under KEAM 2019 for any of the courses such as Engineering / Architecture / Pharmacy / Medical & Allied courses should not submit fresh applications for admission to Architecture/Medical & Allied courses. Such applicants can add the required course(s) in the already submitted application as per their eligibility through the link ‘KEAM 2019-Applicant Portal’. The applicants can refer to the schedule for the fresh KEAM 2019 Application Form provided in the table below.
|Online application process begins on||Feb 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application with fee payment||Feb 2019|
|Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents||Mar 2019|
|Fresh Application Form for Architecture/Medical & Allied courses|
|Online application process begins from||May 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application||May 2019|
|Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents||May 2019|
The applicants shall have to pay the following amount by Online Payment (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or E-challan:
|(a)||Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both||700||300|
|(b)||Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||500||200|
|(c)||Both (a) and (b)||900||400|
ST applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
Applicants choosing ‘Dubai’ as Examination Centre will have to remit an additional fee of Rs.12,000/- by way of online payment. The additional fee can also be remitted by way of e-challan if payment is made inside India
How to fill KEAM 2019 Application Form?
Applicants seeking admission to government/ private engineering colleges in the state of Kerala through KEAM 2019 are required to fill the application form. They must also check the eligibility criteria of KEAM 2019 before filling the form. The application form can be filled in 6 simple steps as given below.
Step 1. KEAM 2019 Registration
Applicants can fill KEAM 2019 application from the link provided on this page. Upon clicking on the link, they will be redirected to ‘Proceed for Registration’ button from where they can apply for KEAM 2019. Only after successfully registering for the exam they will be allowed to fill KEAM 2019 application form. Applicants can register for the exam by entering details as mentioned below.
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Email ID and Mobile no.
- Security code
After successfully completing registration, click on the ‘Confirm’ button. An application number will be generated that the applicant needs to note down for future login. Applicants can now click ‘Proceed for Upload Images’ to begin the next step.
Step 2. Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression
In this step, applicants are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport sized photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression. The background of the photograph must be white or light colored. Check the table below to know more about the specifications of scanned images.
KEAM 2019 image specifications
|Photograph||15 KB to 30 KB||150 pixels (width) 200 pixels (height)||JPEG/ JPG|
|Signature||10 KB to 30 KB||150 pixels (width) 100 pixels (height)||JPEG/ JPG|
|Left hand thumb impression||10 KB to 30 KB||150 pixels (width) 100 pixels (height)||JPEG/ JPG|
Having submitted valid copies of images, applicants should accept the ‘Declaration’ against each image and then click on ‘Upload Images’.
Step 3. Filling up of KEAM 2019 Application Form
Applicants will be directed to the next step after uploading the required images. In this step, applicants are required to enter the following details.
|Choice of Courses||Course(s) opted for and choice of examination centre|
|Personal details||Applicant’s Gender, Citizenship, Nativity, Aadhaar number and details of Parents/Guardian, Permanent address and Communication Address|
|Academic details||Subject studied in class 12, Exam status of class 12 or equivalent, examination board, studied Sanskrit in class 12|
|Reservation||Whether claiming reservation or not|
|Income details||Applicant has to furnish details pertaining to family income, district, taluk, etc.|
|Special Reservation||Special reservation quota (if applicable)|
Step 4. KEAM 2019 application fee and payment mode
Applicants will be required to pay the application fee by clicking on ‘Pay application fee’ button and select any one of the following modes:
- Online Payment: Applicants can make the payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- E-challan: Applicants have to print a copy of the e-challan by clicking on ‘Print e-challan’ and make the payment in cash at any of the Head and Sub post offices in Kerala
After depositing the application fee, applicants have to login to their account and click on the ‘Payment’ tab to make sure that the fee status has been updated.
KEAM 2019 Application Form Fee
|1.||General Category||Rs. 700|
|2.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 300|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Exempted from fee payment|
|4.||Applicants opting Dubai as examination centre||Rs. 12000 + Application fee|
Step 5. Print KEAM 2019 Application Form
After successfully making the payment, applicants have to click on the ‘Print Application’ button to take a print out of application form. After taking the print out, applicants have to follow the steps provided below:
- In the printed form, applicants have to affix passport sized photograph similar to the one uploaded at the time of online form submission
- The form must be duly attested by a Government gazzetted officer/head of institution last attended
- Along with the form, applicants have to attach the self-attested copy of Birth Certificate/SSLC/Passport
- Applicants have to attach original Income certificate obtained from the Village Officer if details of annual income are provided in the form
- If applicants have claimed any special reservation/PD/inter-caste, they have to attach certificate in support of their claim.
Step 6. Send printout of KEAM application form to CEE Kerala
Applicants have to send the copy of the application form with all the supporting documents in A4 size envelope. An address slip will also be available with the printout copy of the form. Applicants have to enclose it along with KEAM 2019 Application Form and send it to the following address so as it reaches there by the last date specified for the receipt of application.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala.
Important documents to be enclosed with KEAM 2019 application form
- Proof of Nativity
- Proof of date of birth
- Course Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of Mark list (for applicants who studies Sanskrit at 10+2).
- Original Community/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if communal reservation is claimed
- Original Income Certificate, if desire to be considered for fee concession/EC status
- Proof for Special Reservation (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents (if applicable)
How to Retrieve Password and Application Number?
Applicants are required to follow the following steps to retrieve their application number and password.
- Password: In case, applicants do not remember their password, they have to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button in the login page and enter their application number, date of birth and email id and submit it to receive a new password. It will be sent to the registered Email ID.
- Application Number: In order to retrieve the application number, applicants have to select the ‘Forgot Application Number’ and enter their name, date of birth and password. The application number will be displayed on the screen.
KEAM Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to check their eligibility criteria for the courses they want to apply:
- Applicant must be Indian citizens then he/she is eligible to apply for this exam.
- OCI(Overseas Citizen of India)/ PIO (Persons of Indian Origins) are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Applicants belong to Kerala state are categorized as Non-Keralite category Iand Non-Keralite Category II, Keralite.
- Minimum Age: Applicants having age of 17 years as on or before 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: No upper age limit for this exam.
- Qualification: Applicants looking for admission in engineering courses must have complete their 10+2 oralike exam from any well-known board.
- Percentage: Applicant need to secure minimum 50% of marks in PCMsubjects and also need to secure minimum 50% of marks in mathematics individually.
- Appearing Applicants: Applicants those who are appearing in their Higher Secondary exam are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Admission Process for KEAM will be began after the merit list get released. The process of seats allocation will be prepared by CAP (Centralized Allotment Process). It will be done via SWS (Single Window System). In the counselling process, applicants need to fill the colleges/stream of their choices and lock the choices. Seats will be allotted to applicants as per the rank secured in merit list, availability of seats in colleges & filled choices. After the seat allotment procedure, applicants are required to appear at their allotted college to complete their admission process.
KEAM Seat Allotment
Allotment of seats will be done through a Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). A mock allotment round will be held through which the applicants will be able to know the process works and change their preferences accordingly. Allotment of seats will be done based on the ranking of the applicants in the released rank list and his/her preference of college and course. A list of the allotted applicants and their institutes will be published in online mode. All of the selected applicants will have to report at their allotted institutes within the specified time. Document verification and payment of tuition fees have to be done to confirm the admission.
If Applicant having query regarding KEAM 2019 Application Form, then you may leave your query down below.