SSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment: Notification for SSC Stenographer recruitment is expected to be released in the month of July at ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission will release SSC Steno Grade C & D 2019 Notification in July and SSC Stenographer 2019 Application Form online submission will also be started from July 2019. SSC Steno (Grade C & D) Examination 2019 will be held in the month of September and it consists all objective type Multiple Choice Questions in Online Test and Stenography questions in Skill Test. SSC Stenographer Application Form 2019 online link will be activate in the month of July and candidates will have to apply online before the last date. Read the article below to know more about SSC Stenographer 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern etc.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Overview
|EXAM NAME||SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C & D|
|CONDUCTED BY||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|EXAM TYPE||Central Level Recruitment Exam|
|MODE OF EXAM||Stage I: Written Examination Stage II: Skill Test/Stenography Test|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||200 (in Stage 1)|
|SECTION||3 (In Stage 1)|
|TOTAL MARKS||200 (Stage 1)|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)|
|EXAM DURATION||2 Hours (for Stage 1)|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||12th passed candidate can apply|
|EXAM DATE||Will be updated soon.|
SSC Stenographer 2019 Important Dates
Check here tentative dates for SSC Stenographer 2019 in the below table:
|Online application form Starts||July 2019|
|Application Last Date||July 2019|
|Admit Card will be issued on||August 2019|
|Examination date||September 2019|
|Result declaration||October 2019|
|Skill Test||December 2019|
|Final result||March 2019|
- Citizen of India/subject to Bhutan or Nepal or Tibetan/ Burma /Sri Lanka/ Pakistan/East African Countries who relocate to India with the intention of permanently settle in India before 1st January 1963.
- Candidate age must lie between 18-17yrs as on 1stof August 2019. There is an age relaxation as per the norms/conditions of the government.
- Minimum education qualification is 12th passed from the recognized university of the board.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Application Form
Interested candidates can apply for SSC Stenographer 2019 via online from the official website as well as through offline mode i.e. via post. Deadline for submitting online/offline application form will be in July 2019. Application fee amounts to Rs 100 but it is exempted for reserved as well as for the female candidates.
How to Fill SSC Stenographer 2019 Application Form?
- First of all, candidates just go through with the official website of SSC that is ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Registration Part Section.
- Fill OTR (One Time Registration) Form carefully.
- Enter all the personal details, professional details, basic information and contact details in the form and click on the submit button.
- After that upload your scanned photograph, signature and certificate in the form.
- After successfully, completion of your registration you will get registration ID and password details on your phone or email id.
- If you registered then do not required the OTR form then go with login option and enter your registration ID and password.
- Click on the apply button and download the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 official notification page.
- Read the notification page carefully and get aware about the complete information.
- Fill the application form with all the required information carefully and attach your scanned photograph and signature.
- After that, candidates just need to pay application fees online.
- The information filled in by him/her earlier, at the registration time, photo process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form.
- Now check the completely filled form at once and then submit the application form.
- Save the copy of the application for in your computer and take print out.
- Candidates are needed to pay Rs.100/- only through online application will be accepted at ssconline.nic.in.
- The candidates who belong to Scheduled caste, Ex-servicemen, Persons with disability and Women candidates are no need to pay any application fees.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Vacancy Details:
The Staff Selection Commission is expected to release approx. 1000 vacancies for Steno Grade C & D posts. Here, we have mentioned SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019 details which are tentative according to the revealed news.
- Organized By: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name: SSC Stenographer 2019
- Name of Post: Steno Grade C & D
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1000 (Expected)
Note: This vacancy details are mentioned according to the revealed updates. The Stenographer 2019 Vacancies many be increased or decreased after the official notification declaration.
- Admit card will be issued to the candidates by SSC only through online.
- All the registered candidates can avail the official site of SSC in which the direct link is provided to download the admit card before 15 days of the examination.
How to Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 for DV?
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ Tab
- Check your Region and Click on the given link
- Click on the e-admit card for SSC Steno Grade C & D 2019 Exam
- Enter all the login credentials like Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit Button, and the call letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Take out the hard copy of Admit Card SSC Stenographer 2019
After filling the application form, candidates should have to start their exam preparation to get selected for a stenographer post. Candidates who are going to take part in the SSC Steno Grade C & D 2019 exam should have to aware about the SSC Steno 2019 exam pattern and syllabus. By the help of exam pattern and syllabus, candidates can start their exam preparation in a most efficient way.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject Details||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence (Reasoning Questions)||50||50||2 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- In the Stenographer exam, there will be one Online test and skill test in Stenography.
- The Online question papers consist of three section like – General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension and General intelligence and reasoning
- The question papers consist of total 200 question and time duration to solve the question papers will 2 hours
- Total question papers will be 200 marks for 200 question. Each question carries one marks.
- Those candidates who have qualified in the online exam they will be called for the skill test in stenography
- The SSC will decide the minimum qualifying marks of the online exam.
- In the stenographer exam, there will be the provision of negative marking.
- If candidates select the wrong answer then ¼ marks will be deducted as penalty.
- So, that candidates are advised to select the answer after being hundred confident otherwise ¼ marks will be deducted
- Number of questions are according to the subject are described in the table
The candidates are advised to start their preparation for getting selection in Stenographer Recruitment 2019. For getting the complete ideas, candidates can also download the previous year question papers of Stenographer jobs.
Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will only be called for the Skill Test. Commission may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of Examination. The skill test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the skill test for different categories of candidates. The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The matter will have to be transcribed on compute.
The transcription time is as follows:
- For Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi)
- For Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 40 minutes (English) 55 Minutes (Hindi)
Candidates have an option to select Exam Centres for SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam. Though the centres might be changed by SSC if there is unavailability of seat in the selected location. Let’s have a look at the Exam Centres mentioned by SSC for SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam:
- Port Blair
- Guwahati (Dispur)
- Srinagar (Uttarakhand)
- Kozhikode (Calicut)
This SSC Steno Grade C & D Recruitment 2019 will be conducted in two stages and the result of the second stage is considered as the final result. Candidates will be selected by online test and the skill test. The minimum marks required to qualify one examination will be set by the exam conducting authority i.e. Staff Selection Commission. In case two candidates who’ll be having equal marks then age criteria will be given priority, and the person who’ll be elder will be selected.
- English Language and Comprehension: English language, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure, reading comprehension etc. In the English language sections, writing ability also will be checked.
- General Intelligence (Reasoning Questions): Verbal and nonverbal type questions, problem- solving analysis, arithmetical reasoning, syllogism, number series, blood relationship concept, visual memory, and much more.
- General Awareness: Based on important dates of celebration, current events, book’s author name, important sports days, history, general polity, the economy of India, scientific research, economic sense and Indian constitution, current affairs, newspapers etc.
- As per the anticipation, the result will be declared in the month of March in the form of PDF format.
- The result will be available on the official site i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in.
- By entering the name along with the roll no. candidates can see their result.
- The result will be declared on the basis of sectional and overall scores.
- Candidates who fail to meet the minimum cut off criteria will be disqualified from the further selection process.
How to check SSC Stenographer Result 2019:
SSC Stenographer final result 2019 will be release by SSC. Visit the link provided on this page to check the final result of SSC Stenographer 2019. The roll numbers of the qualified candidates are available in the PDF file. Candidates can follow the procedure given below to check the SSC Stenographer final result.
- Click on the link given below to check the result of Stenographer. The result links will be hosted separately according to the posts.
- Clicking the link, candidates will be re-directed to a new page which hosts the PDF file of the result for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D.
- The PDF file will comprise of the Roll Numbers declared qualified in the written examination and are shortlisted for skill test in stenography.
- Candidates should check whether their roll numbers are there in the PDF result file.
- Download the PDF and keep it safe for further reference.
Important Books to Study
- Objective English by Edgar Thorpe by Pearson (2013).
- Objective General English by R.S. Aggarwal,
- Vikas Aggarwal by S.Chand (2011).
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis by Penguin.
- High School English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin by S. Chand.
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (4th Edition)
- India 2016-17 by Ministry of Information
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Manorama Year Book
- Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe by Pearson.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Revised Edition) by R.S Aggarwal by S.Chand (2012).
- A New Approach to Reasoning: Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical. by B.S Sijwali by Arihant (2014).
- Kiran’s Tricky Approach to Competitive Reasoning by Kiran Prakashan Think Tank by Kiran Prakashan (2015).
For more details regarding SSC Stenographer 2019, Grade C and D examination candidates are requested to visit the official website.