SSC SI CAPF 2019: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts all India Level Examination to recruit the eligible applicants for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) & Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF). Staff Selection Commission will release the notification for SSC SI CAPF 2019 examination in March 2019. After that applicant can apply for SI and ASI recruitment in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Before applying for it, you are requested to check the mandatory details such SSC SI CAPF Application Form 2019, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, Cutoff, Admit card, Result etc.
SSC SI CAPF 2019 Important Dates
Check here tentative exam schedule for SSC SI CAPF 2019 below:
|Exam Events||Important Date|
|Date of releasing of application form||January 2019|
|Registration deadline||March 2019|
|Date of publish admit card for Paper-1 Exam||April 2019|
|Date of paper 1 exam||May 2019|
|Date of publishing of Paper 1 result||June 2019|
|Date of PST, PET and Medical Test||July 2019|
|Date of declaration of PST, PET and Medical exam result||August 2019|
|Date of releasing admit card for Paper 2||September 2019|
|Date of paper 2 exam||October 2019|
|Date of declaration of final result||November 2019|
SSC SI CAPF 2019 Application Form
Application form for SSC SI is closed for this session. Applicants can refer this article for the next session. Interested applicants have to register themselves online in two parts. In Part-1 applicants have to fill the personal details and in Part-2 applicants have to make payment of the application fee which amounts to Rs 100. Payment can be done both via online (SBI net banking, DR/CR card) as well as through offline (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” which can be obtained from the counter of any of the Departmental Post Offices of the country).
How To Apply
- Applicants should visit the official website of the Commission. They can avail the Application form for the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam online.
- It is a 3 stage process; Registration; Filling of the Application form; Payment of the application fee.
- Applicants should get registered first. Upon registration, they will be given access to the Application form. They should read instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Applicants should fill all necessary columns of the Application form.
- Applicants should take the print copy of the Application form for future use of it.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee via net banking facility or via debit card as well as credit card.
- The fee for application form is Rs 100/- that need to pay in cash.
- Make sure to deposit the amount as the application into any branch of State Bank of India.
- However, SC, ST category and female applicants are exempted from paying the fee for application
Note – Female applicants and reserved category applicants are exempted to pay the application fee.
SSC Recruitment Posts
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant from Bhutan, Nepal, Tibetan refugee (migrated to India before 1st January 1964) and People of Indian Origin are also eligible to appear for the exam, provided, they are issued a certificate in their favor by the Government of India for their citizenship.
- The applicant should be 20-25 years of age. However, there is provision for the age relaxation in the Upper age limit.
- A applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- It should be noted that the applicants who are applying for the Delhi Police force should have a valid Driving license issued for the LMV (Licensed Motor Vehicle or Car).
- 1st Step:Written Test (Paper-1) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- 2nd Step:Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- 3rd Step:Written Test (Paper-2) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam Pattern
Mode of this examination is offline (pen &paper mode). The written examination includes of two papers i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2 along with the PET/Medical Test and Interview. Paper-1 constitute of 4 parts- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension with each section containing 50 questions of one mark each whereas Paper-2 only comprised of English Comprehension with 200 questions. Total time duration -2hrs
|Part||Subject||Number of |
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Two Hours|
Shift 1: 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Shift 2: 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
|B||General Knowledge and|
|Subject||Maximum Marks /Questions||Duration and timing|
|200 marks/200 questions||Two Hours|
(From 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
(02:00 PM to 04:00 PM)
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET):
For male applicants only:
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chances
For female applicants only:
- 100 meters race in 18 seconds
- 800 meters race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 meters (3 feet) in 3 chances.
- Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without wearing specs.
- Applicant must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and should possess high color vision.
- Applicants must be in good mental condition and free from any physical defect.
SSC SI CAPF 2019 Admit Card
- You are required to download the admit card from the official website of SSC.
- The release of the admit card will take place two weeks before the examination.
- There is no provision to send admit card via post.
- Applicants can download the admit card and use it while going to the examination hall.
Steps to download Admit Card:
Applicants can download the SSC SI CAPF Call Letter 2019 with the help of the following steps easily:
- Applicants should visit the official website of SSC in regional wise.
- Click on the Link “SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2019″
- Enter your email/login id, details and password of registered applicant.
- Now click on Submit button.
- Go to the Admit Card tab.
- Click on ‘Download’ button.
- Take a print out of the Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket and verify the details carefully
- Keep the Admit Card safely for future correspondence.
List of Participating Organizations in Exam
|SI (Sub –Inspector)||Delhi Police|
|SI (Sub –Inspector)||BSF, Border Security Force.|
|SI (Sub –Inspector)||CRPF, Central Reserve Police force|
|SI (Sub –Inspector)||ITBP, Indo-Tibetan Border Police force.|
|SI (Sub –Inspector)||SSB, Sashtra Seema Bal.|
|Assistant Sub- Inspector||CISF, Central Industrial Security force|
|SI (Sub –Inspector)||CISF, Central Industrial Security force.|
Grade Pay and Salary of SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam
|Post||Group Service||Grade Pay (in ₹)||Gross Salary (in ₹)||In hand Salary (in ₹)|
|ASI in CISF||C||2800||27,766 – 31,790||25,123 – 29,147|
|SI in CAPF’s||B, Non-Gazetted||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|SI(Male) in Delhi Police||C||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
SSC SI CAPF 2019 Result
- The exam commission will announce the results of Paper I and then for PET, Medical test which will end in Paper II.
- The results are easily accessible from the website.
- You need to wait for the month of April for the outcome of the efforts that you have put into for entrance test.
Steps to Check Result:
- Visit the official website and find the result and click on it.
- A PDF file containing the roll numbers of applicants will appear on the screen
- Applicants should check whether they have qualified or not
- To quickly search for roll number or name, use Ctrl+F command or Cmd+F command.
- Then type in either roll number, or name. Press enter.
- Download the PDF file and keep it safe for further reference
SSC SI CAPF 2019 Cut Off
- Cut off implies the minimum marks that applicant required to score in the examination.
- Exam commission will publish the cut off marks for all the applicants, category wise.
- Thus, make use of the website for collecting the cut off marks.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Ques. When will the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam will be held?
The exam for the Paper-1 will be held in the month of March, 2019.
Ques. For how many seats the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam will be held?
There is vacancy of total numbers of 3110 [estimated as per last year].
Ques. For which posts the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam is to be held?
There is vacancy for the posts of Sub-Inspector and the Assistant Sub-Inspector in the various organizations.
Ques. What are the participating organizations for the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam?
The participating organizations for the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam are as follows – CISF, BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, and the Delhi Police.
Ques. What is the educational qualification requirement for the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam?
The applicant applying for the exam should be have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Ques. What is the age limit for the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam?
The applicant should be between the age group of 20-25 years of age.
Ques. How to get the Application form of the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam?
The Application form will be available on the official website of the commission. Applicants who are wishing to apply for the exam should visit the official website of the commission and download the application form to apply. It is important that they should apply for the exam before the closing date of the application form. This might lead to the rejection of their application by the commission.
Ques. What is the Application Fee for the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam?
The General applicants are required to pay the application fee of ₹ 100 along with the Application form. The reserved category applicants are exempted from paying any application fee. They should not pay any application fee for the exam.
Ques. If the Application fee can be paid online only?
The applicant should pay their Application fee online through the net banking, Credit card or the Debit card. They can also pay through the cash mode by the Bank challan from the SBI branch.
Ques. How many papers are there in the written exam of the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam?
There are two papers in this exam. The applicants are required to first qualify in the Paper-1 of the exam only then they are given Paper-2 to write.
Ques. How many stages are there in the SSC SI CAPF 2019 Exam?
This exam has 4 stages. In the first stage of the exam the applicant is required to write the Paper-1. Those applicants who qualify in the 1st paper are then called for the Physical endurance test and also to take up the Paper-2 of the exam. Again those applicants who qualify in the PET, their Paper-2 is evaluated. Then the scores of the Paper-1 and the Paper-2 are added. The applicants are then called for the Personal round of an interview. The applicants qualifying in the Personality round of the exam, then their marks of the Paper-1 and Paper-2 and the Interview tests are added to prepare the final merit list of the successful applicants.
For more details regarding SSC SI CAPF 2019 Examination applicants are requested to visit the official website of SSC. And if any Applicant having query regarding the same, then you may leave your query down below.