SBI SO 2019 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, SBI SO 2019 Cutoff SBI SO 2019: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company with its HQ’s (Headquarters) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India has been delivering its services in India as one of the biggest banking recruitment authority. This bank as one of the biggest recruiter of probationary officers and special officers as compared to other banks in India and this is known to all bank job seekers.
SBI (State Bank of India) will release the notification to recruit the Specialist Officers as Assistant Managers, Architects, officers, Designers, Engineers, Manager, Tester, analysts, administrators, Test lead, Developers, innovation specialist, and various other Posts on the contractual/ regular basis. The Admit Card for the online examination has been made available for download. Candidate can download their admit card from our website.
SBI SO 2019 Highlights
SBI SO 2019 Notification
Application form for SBI SO will be available from 1st week of October, 2018 (Tentative). After the release of official notification, candidates can apply for the same.
SBI SO 2019 Important Dates
Here candidates can check exam Schedule for SBI SO 2019 below:
|Online Application Starts from||1st week of October 2018|
|Online Payment of Fees||3rd week of October 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Online Application (Specified Posts only)||Last week of October 2018|
|Date of Online Test||2nd week of January 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letter for Online Exam||15 days prior to the examination|
SBI SO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply for the exam
- The minimum age limit of the candidates must be in between 21 to 30 years depending upon the available Post
- The maximum age of the candidates must be in between 30-40 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
|Candidates should Possess B.E/B. Tech in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Application/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Communications.||Experience in computer programming from a reputed organization|
|The candidates should be graduated in engineering from government recognized university/institute.||Experience in IT sector.|
|Full time PG Degree in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics.||Minimum experience of 4/1 years is required|
|Engineering Graduate from recognized University /Institution.|
Preference will be given to the candidates with MBA qualification.
|Minimum 8 years of experience in IT Industry/ Business|
SBI SO Pay Scale
The pay scale for the post of Test Lead & Tester, Developer, Statistician, Assistant Manager (System), and Technology Relationships Manager (Tech-RMs)
SBI SO 2019 Vacancy Details
- Contractual vacancies – Will be updated soon
- Regular Vacancies – Will be updated soon
|Posts||No of vacancies|
|Admin Support Officer||–|
|IT Risk Manager||–|
|Complaint / Dispute Revolution officer||–|
|IT Security Expert||–|
|Developer – (Deptt.: HRMS, e-Pay (INB), ITFO, IT-TSS, LMS, Mobile, ATM, Dev-CB, INB, Ops & TS, Ops & PS, SP III, SP-I)||–|
|Tester – (Deptt.: INB (e-Pay), UAT)||–|
|Test Lead – (Deptt.: UAT)||–|
|Posts||No of vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (System)||–|
|Test lead (Deptt.: UAT )||–|
|Asst. Manager (Statistician)||–|
|Developer – (Deptt. : SP-I, LMS, Core Banking, SP-II, IT-TSS, Mobile, INB, ATM, ITFO, Ops & TS, Ops & PS, FIGS, Complaints, SP III, SM & W)||–|
|Tester – (Deptt.: UAT)||–|
|Technology Relationship Manager (Tech.RMs)||–|
SBI SO 2019 Application Fee
- Candidates can submit their application Fees via online mode only i.e. by using credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- Once the application Fees is submitted it will not be refunded to any candidate
Check the SBI SO Fees Structure explained in below table:
|For General and OBC Category||600/- (Application Fee including intimation charges)|
|For SC/ST/PWD/XS Category||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
SBI SO 2019 Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
The Selection Process will be done on the basis of following stages that are given below:
- Online Examination
The SBI SO 2019 exam will be held via online and the exam pattern is explained below table:
|Subjects||No of questions||Marks||Time|
|English Language||35||35||90 minutes|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50|
|Professional Language||50||100||45 minutes|
SBI SO Admit Card 2019
- The SBI SO Admit Card 2019 will be published via online mode i.e. on the official website of exam conducting authority 15 days prior to the examination
- All Candidates can download their SBI SO Admit Card from here on this page also
- In order to download the Admit Cards, all candidates are required to enter their Registration No. /Roll No. and Date of Birth/Password in the Admit Card login window
- No hard copy of the Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post
SBI SO Exam Cities
The Online Examination of SBI SO 2019 will be held in several cities that are Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram, Lucknow and Mumbai centres.
- State Bank of India reserves the right to add or delete any centre
- State Bank of India reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/ she has opted for
- While filling up the SBI SO Application Form, candidates will have to choose the exam cities as per their preferences
SBI SO 2019 Result
- In February 2019 SBI (State Bank of India) will declare the result of SBI PO
- Those candidates who qualify the Online Exam will be further called for the Interview process
- To determine the eligibility of the candidates for final selection, the marks obtained in Online exam and Interview will be taken into consideration
SBI SO 2019 Cut off
- The Cut-off for SBI SO 2019 will be decided by the bank
- The candidates those who clear the online examination and interview will have to secure the desired cutoff
- The candidates will have to qualify in each section
SBI SO 2019 Syllabus
There are various posts which SBI recruits through SBI SO examination and there are different question papers are set for all the aspirants of different posts. Below the professional knowledge section of the question paper has been provided according to the posts under SBI SO.
- Chartered Accountant:Accounting Standards, Accounting Guidance Note, Financial Report Standards, Indian Accounting Standards, Corporate Financial Reporting, Accounting and Reporting of Financial Instrument, Share-based Payment, Liability Valuation, Share, Business valuation, Inflation Accounting, Indian Capital Market, Mutual Funds, Foreign Exchanges, Auditing etc.
- Statistician:Basic Statistical Methods and Inference, Uni-Variate Data, Bi-Variate Data, Time series forecasting, Sampling Concepts, Sampling Distribution, Estimations Theory, Simple Regression, Multiple Regression, Variance Analysis, Banking-Insurance, Financial Market, Foreign Exchanges, Forecasting Portfolio etc.
- Law Officer:Banking Regulated Laws, Banking Security Laws, Negotiable Instruments, Ethics and Corporate Governance in Banking, Financial Analysis, Banking Operational Laws, Banker-Customer Relations, Electronic Banking, Loans and Advances, Compliance and Legal Aspects, Security Types and Regulatory Frameworks etc.
- Systems Officer/IT Officer:Computer Networks and Basic Programing Languages (C, C++, Java), Data Base Management Systems (DBMS), Basic concepts of Software and Hardware, Data Structures, Computer Organization, Computer Networks, Network Programming, Algorithms, Digital Electronics, Web Technologies, Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
Question paper 1 mainly consists of the topics from Reasoning Abilities, Quantitative Abilities and English Language. The topics covered in this section are as follows:
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Alphabet Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Direction and distance Sense Test.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Time sequence test
- Analytical reasoning
- Cause and effect Input and output arrangements
- Seating arrangements
- Coded inequalities
- Decision making
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Puzzle Test.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Theme Detection.
- Alphabet numbers
- Series Test
- Blood Relations
- Odd one out Number
- Statement and assumptions
- Course of action
- Passage and conclusion test
- Assertion and reason Statement and course of action
- Non- verbal reasoning will include sense test, odd figures, analogy etc.
- Boats & Streams.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Line Graphs.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Compound Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation and Combination
- Data Interpretation and sufficiency (will include Pie charts, Data table, Bar Graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, case study etc.)
- Permutation & Combination.
- Problems on Ages.
- Problems on Trains.
- Time and Work.
- Volume & Surface
- Number system and simplification
- Unitary Method
- Problem based on numbers
- Ration and Proportion
- Simple Interest Compound interest
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Para substitution
- Para Jumble
- Close test/ passages
- Choosing the appropriate word
- Spelling check
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Completion of a Sentence.
- Correction of a Sentence.
- Re-arrangement of a Sentence.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Unseen Passages.
- Word Formation.
- Identification of errors
Professional Knowledge (Common for all IT Posts)
- Data Base Management System (DBMS)
- Data Communication & Networking
- Computer organization & Microprocessor
- Data structure
- Integrated circuits
- Programming language C, C++ and OOPS
- Cyber Security and Threats
- Operating system & amp; system programming
- Compiler design
- Software engineering
- Mobile Technologies
- Digital electronics
- Basic Terms
Professional Knowledge (Common for all Finance Posts)
- Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Cost Accounting Concepts
- Management Accounting Concepts
- Basic Accounting concepts and principles
- Accounting Standards
- Auditing standards
The following books are to be consulted for preparation of SBI SO:
|Book Name||Author/ Publisher|
|SBI Specialist Officer Exam (E)||Arihant|
|The C Programming language||Brian W Kernighan|
|Classic Data Structures||Debasis Samanta|
|Introduction to Algorithms||Udi Manber|
|Operating System Concepts||Silberschatz, Galvin, Gagne|
|An Introduction to Formal Languages and Automata||Peter Linz|
|Quantitative aptitude||R S Agarwal|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||Manohar Pandey|
|English Language||Lucent’s General English|
|Electronic devices and circuits||Bogart|
|Electronic devices and circuits||Millman and Halkias|
If any candidate having query regarding SBI SO 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.