JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017: Schedule, Fee, Seat Allotment
Counselling process for JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be organized from June 27th to June 30th, 2017 in total 3 rounds, (Tentative). Applicants those who qualify JIPMER MBBS 2017 entrance examination as per the merit list, are eligible to take part in the counselling process of JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017. Counselling will be organized in 3 rounds and applicants those who will participate in 1st round will not be allowed to participate in any consequent/subsequent counselling rounds of JIPMER MBBS 2017.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017
Counselling procedure will be organized via offline mode where applicants will have to physically present if he/she want to participate in JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017. Counselling procedure will be organized for providing admissions to the 150 MBBS seats available JIPMER Puducherry, while 50 MBBS seats which will be available in JIPMER Karaikal. Applicants those who qualify the JIPMER exam can check below to get the detailed procedure to participate in JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017.
|Counselling Venue||JIPMER Auditorium, Gate Number 07 (Temple Gate), JIPMER Campus, Dhanvantri Nagar, Puducherry- 605066|
JIPMER MBBS 2017 counselling time-table
Here, we provide JIPMER MBBS 2017 counselling timeline (Announced) applicants can check it in below table:
|JIPMER MBBS 1st Counselling||27th of June – 30th of June, 2017|
|JIPMER MBBS 2nd Counselling||19th of July, 2017|
|JIPMER MBBS 3rd Counselling||23rd of August, 2017|
JIPMER MBBS counselling 2017 Important Points:
- Applicants those who called for counselling process will have to report at the specified time and date
- Before the beginning of JIPMER MBBS 2017 counselling session, image verification & bio-metric finger print of applicant will be done. This will be an essential step.
- During the counselling period, applicants have to submit the documents that are listed below (self-attested & Xeroxed)
- Six passport size color recent photographs.
- JIPMER MBBS result card 2017.
- JIPMER MBBS admit card 2017.
- Class XII passing certificate.
- Date of Birth proof.
- Residence certificate.
- Character Certificates.
- Transfer certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved categories).
- Medical certificate for OPH applicants.
- Resident certificate in case of Puducherry residents.
- Overseas Indian Citizen: Certificate of Registration for Overseas Indian Citizen.
- NRI (Non Resident Indian): Recent NRI Status certificate of the applicant or parent issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 1st Counselling procedure:
Applicants can check all information related to JIPMER MBBS 2017 1st counselling below. 1st counselling of JIPMER MBBS 2017 for various categories will be organized in below given manner:
JIPMER MBBS 1st Counselling Dates
|For OPH & P-OPH category||27th of June, 2017|
|For UR/OPH & P-OPH category||28th of June, 2017|
|For OBC/ST/SC category||29th June, 2017|
|For Puducherry applicants||30th of June, 2017|
JIPMER MBBS 2nd Counselling Dates
|2nd counselling held on||19th of July, 2017|
Applicants those who not present for 1st counselling round are not eligible to appear in subsequent/ consequent counselling rounds. Further, applicant those who participate in 1st counselling round but not select/choose for any seat will be eligible to appear in 2nd round of JIPMER MBBS counselling 2017.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Open counselling
Seats which will remain empty/ available after the 2nd counselling round will be filled in open counselling round. All applicants those who are eligible as per the merit list of JIPMER MBBS 2017 will able to participate in open counselling rounds regardless of attendance in previous rounds.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017 will be organized to provide admissions to as many as 200 MBBS seats. 50 seats in Karaikal and 150 MBBS seats in JIPMER Puducherry.
If any applicant having query related to JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.