Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 PECE, Application form, Eligibility, Exam pattern
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is responsible for organizing Jharkhand Polytechnic exam every year. Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 also known as PECE 2019 (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state level entrance exam. It conducts for providing admission to various engineering & non-engineering diploma courses offered by different colleges & institutions located in Jharkhand. Every year, a large number of student appeared in this exam. It is expected that the PECE 2019 exam will be held in the month of May 2019 and the applications of the same will available from March 2019 tentatively.
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their PECE 2019 application form on or before the due date. Through this post, aspirants can check the complete details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 application, exam dates, eligibility, syllabus etc.
Below, we are listing the important dates of PECE 2019. All the dates mentioned in this table are tentative and based on last year exam data. After the release of official Jharkhand Polytechnic exam dates 2019, we will update the same on this page in no time.
|The availability of application form||March 2019|
|End date for submission of the application form||March 2019|
|Admit card will available from||Perhaps in April 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||Probably in April 2019|
|Announcement of Result||May 2019|
|Counselling will probably commence from||June 2019|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
JCECEB has released the application notification for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019. The application forms for Jharkhand Polytechnic will be available from 2nd week of March 2019. The candidate can get the application form offline through Main/Sub/Grand Post Offices of Jharkhand. They have to enter all the details as required in the application form.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (for general & OBC (I/II) candidates) and Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST candidates) as application fee. The candidates have to send duly filled application form along with required documents at this address-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 8340233
How to apply?
All the interested candidates those who are also eligible to apply for PECE 2019 exam are recommended to first read the important instructions given on the information brochure carefully. After reading the brochure, they can start application filling process. Some important information related Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form 2019 is listed below:
- The application form will available in both online and offline modes.
- Most likely, the Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Registration 2019 will commence from third week of March 2019.
- In case of offline mode, the application form can be obtainable from the Main/Sub/ Grand post offices of Jharkhand state. Moreover, aspirants can also download the OMR application online and fill it manually.
- Make the payment of Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for SC/ST category) as necessary fee through online or offline (e-Challan) modes.
- Those, who are filling the application form through offline mode, have to submit the duly filled in application form along with the relevant documents in the mentioned address:
Before filling the application form, candidates should read the eligibility criteria. The exam conducting body has decided some norms and conditions for the exam that candidates have to satisfy in order to appear in the PECE exam and admission process. The details of PECE eligibility criteria 2019 are given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidates have a valid domicile of Jharkhand state.
- ID: Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for this exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 1st July 2018 only for mining engineering.
- There is no age limit for other courses.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized in pen and paper mode.
- Language: The medium of the examination will be both English as well as Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct answers.
- Negative Marking: There is no process of negative marking.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus
The syllabus will contain topics & chapter of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be based on 10th class standard. The syllabus will be prescribed by the CBSE & state board.
- Prepare a timetable to give equal time to each subject.
- Know the complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Stay fit & healthy and each fresh food.
- Choose the best books & study material for preparation.
- Practice from last year question papers & sample papers.
- Revise all the topics carefully.
The admit card of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 entrance test will available probably in the second week of April 2019. Candidates can download the admit card through the official website of the board. Admit card will also obtainable through via post. Candidates should note that it is mandatory to carry the admit card at the examination center on the day of examination.
Candidates, who successfully appeared in the exam, can check their result online through the official website of the board. The Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2019 will publish most likely in the month of May 2019. In order to check the result, the candidates need to enter their roll number and other important information in the official website. Keep the score card safe with you till the admission procedure is over.
The counselling of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 will commence most probably in the month of June 2019. The authority will invite the candidates for counselling process on the basis of merit list. Candidates can download the counselling letter from the official website of the board. Shortlisted candidates should attend the counselling in person along with required original documents and fees at the specified address.
Documents to be needed during counselling
The candidates have to bring their original documents along with photocopies of the same to complete the verification procedure. The required documents are-
- 10th standard admit card
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Recent passport size photograph
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Jharkhand polytechnic 2019 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 mark sheet
- Counselling letter
- Domicile certificate
If any applicant having query regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.