Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017: exam dates, eligibility and exam pattern
JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) 2017 is a state level examination of conducted by Jharkhand Polytechnic also termed as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). The eligible applicants will get admission to numerous eng. And non-eng. Polytechnic programs at institutes & colleges of Jharkhand. The examination will be held on 30th April 2017. Check all the information regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 like exam dates, eligibility and exam pattern.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 Notification
Application form for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 are now available, Applicants can apply for the same from 15th of March till 15th April 2017.
Important Dates- Announced
|Application form Starts from||15th of March 2017|
|Last Date for submission of Application form||15th of April 2017|
|Admit card published on||24th of April 2017|
|Examination Date||30th of April 2017|
|Result declaration||8th of May 2017|
|First Counselling||2nd week of May 2017|
|Second Counselling||3rd week of June 2017|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 Application Form
JCECEB will release the notification for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 in the month of March 2017. The application forms for Jharkhand Polytechnic will be available from 15th of March 2017. The applicants can get the application form via offline mode through Main/Sub/Grand Post Offices of Jharkhand. After applicant get the application form then they need to enter all the details required in the application form. After filling the application form applicants need to send duly filled form along with all the required documents on the below given address-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum-Tupudana Road
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi, K=Jharkhand- 834023
- Applicants must bean Indian citizen and also having a domicile of Jharkhand.
- No age limit for courses (except mining engineering, the minimum age must be 17 years of age as on or before 1st of July of the examination year).
- Applicants must completed his/her 10th standard or alike exam from any well-known board by securing minimum 35% of marks (appearing applicants are also eligible to apply, but there is one condition that they have to qualify their exam before counseling process starts).
- Applicant must have Aadhaar card along with them.
- Application fee for general/OBC category applicants is 490/-
- Whereas applicant belong to Sc/ST category need to pay Rs. 315/- for the same.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017: Exam Pattern
- Examination Held on: Jharkhand Polytechnic exam will be organized in the 3rd week of April.
- Question Paper Language: Hindi & English both.
- Question Type:MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question).
- Exam syllabus: Syllabus comprises from subjects like PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics). Syllabus will be of 10th class standard.
- Examination Mode: exam will be held via offline mode(i.e. using pen and paper based mode).
- Question paper Pattern: OMR pattern.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017: Admit Card
- Admit Card for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 will be available from 24th of April 2017 from the official website of the authority/board.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to carry their admit card in the examination hall.
- Applicants can download their admit card from the official website or will also receive their admit card by post.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017: Result
- All Applicants can check the results of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 from the official website of the board as on 8th of May, 2017.
- Applicants need to enter their roll number and other required information to check their result.
- Applicants are required to keep safe the result, until the counselling/ admission procedure gets over/completed.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017: Counselling
- Counselling for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 will be started from the 2nd week of May, 2017.
- Applicants will be invited for counselling process, only on the basis of rank/marks secured in merit list.
- Applicants can download the counselling letter from the official website of the authority.
- Applicants need to report on the prescribed address for the counselling along with required original documents and fees.
- 2nd counselling round will be conducted for vacant seats, if the seats remain vacant/unfilled after the 1st
Documents that are needed during counselling process
All applicants are required to bring the original documents only along with photo-copies of the same to complete the verification/confirmation procedure. Documents that are required are given below:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- 10thstandard admit card
- Counselling letter
- 10thstandard mark sheet
- Jharkhand polytechnic 2017 admit card
- Domicile certificate
Note– Given schedule/ timetable/dates are tentative, final dates will be updated on this page after the official notification released for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017. Or applicants can access the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic.