JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Exam Application Form, Admission, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, Counselling
JEXPO VOCLET 2018: The JEXPO VOCLET 2018 (WP Polytechnic) is a state level polytechnic entrance test which is also referred as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics. This examination is supervised by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Through this examination, applicant will be selected for admissions in the first year of diploma courses offered by various polytechnic colleges in West Bengal state. Here applicants can check details of JEXPO VOCLET 2018 examination.
JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Notification:
- JEXPO VOCLET 2018 notification has released by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education on 29th January 2018.
- Interested applicants can apply from 29th January 2018 to
5th March 201820th March 2018.
- JEXPO VOCLET 2018 & VOCLET 2018 exams are scheduled to be held on 29th April 2018 and 6th May 2018.
- UPDATE: The WBSCTE has extended the last date for JEXPO & VOCLET 2018 application form. Now applicants can apply till 20th March 2018.
JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Exam Date
Here we are providing the official dates of JEXPO VOCLET 2018:
|OMR & Online Application form available||29th January 2018|
|Last date for online & OMR form submission||20th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit card downloading starts||30th April 2018 (Revised)|
|Exam date||20th May 2018 (Revised)|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2018 (Revised)|
|Counselling begin||June 2018|
The admission in all the polytechnics institution will be made through counselling. Applicants have to report at the allotted institution along with the original documents in a given time period. Otherwise, candidate’s candidature will be cancelled. The candidature will also cancelled if applicants fails to produce any of the required documents during counselling/admission.
JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Application Form
- Applicants can avail the JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Application Form through online or offline mode.
- The application form was released from 30th January 2018.
- OMR application along with Information Brochure was available in All Government, Government Sponsored and Self-financed polytechnics affiliated to the WBSCT & VE & SD (erstwhile WBSCTE), Government ITI s including PTP run Private and Government ITIs in West Bengal and one centre in Tripura.
- After submitting the online application, applicants are required to take printout of the application form.
- Those get the form through offline mode have to submit the form in the above mentioned centers.
- The application fee for OMR Application was Rs. 500/- for general and Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees.
- Online application fee was Rs. 450 (Rs. 225 for Kanyashree Enrollees).
Before filling the application form, applicants must check the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be citizen of India.
- Applicants must have passed 10th or its equivalent examination with English, Physical Science/Science and Mathematics from any recognized board.
- Applicants should have obtained minimum 35% aggregate in the qualifying exam (without additional subjects).
- Appearing applicants can also apply.
- No upper age limit, but applicant’s date of birth should not be after 1st July 2002.
JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Admit Card
The JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Admit Card was available to download from 30th April 2018 (Revised). Applicants can get their admit card through online mode. Applicants get the admit card by selecting their exam, fill application form no. & name. Take the printout of the admit card. It was be treated as valid admit card. Applicants should note that it is necessary to produce the admit card at the examination centre. Admit card was not be sent to the applicants by post.
JEXPO Exam Pattern 2018
Applicants are advised to check the exam pattern to score good marks and to make a strategy to crack the exam. In this section applicants can check the complete exam pattern of JEXPO 2018:
- Course:Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
- Mode of Exam:Exam will be conducted through offline mode (OMR Answer Sheet).
- Exam Dates:The examination will be held on 20th May 2018 (Revised).
- Papers:The exam of JEXPO will be divided into two papers.
- Paper-1: It will be conducted for Mathematics.
- Paper-2: It will be conducted for Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Types of Questions:Questions will be asked in the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Type pattern.
- Numbers of Questions:The whole question paper will be comprised of total 200 questions.
- 100 questions will be asked in Mathematics (Paper-1).
- 100 questions will be asked in Physics and Chemistry (Paper-2), i.e. 50 for each subject.
- Duration of Examination:The maximum time allotted for each paper will be of about 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Session: The exam will be conducted on two sessions, i.e. 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (mathematics) and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Physics & Chemistry).
- Use of the Pen:Applicants have to use only Black/Blue ball point pen to circle the answers.
- Negative Marking:There will be no negative marking.
JEXPO 2018 Exam Pattern (table)
|Subjects||Total Questions||Time Duration|
JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Syllabus
Latest revised syllabus on Mathematics and Physical Science upto Class X under West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) shall be followed for JEXPO–2018. Topic-wise syllabus is given below:
Real Numbers, Laws of Indices, Graph, Co-ordinate Geometry – Distance Formula, Linear Simultaneous Equations, Properties of Parallelogram, Polynomial, Factorisation, Transversal & Mid-Point Theorem, Profit & Loss, Statistics, Theorems on Area, Construction of a Parallelogram whose measurement of one angle is given and equal in area of a Triangle, Construction of a Triangle equal in area of a quadrilateral, Area & Perimeter of Triangle & Quadrilateral shaped region, Circumference of Circle, Theorems on concurrence, Area of circular region, Co-ordinate Geometry – Internal and External Division of Straight Line Segment, Co-ordinate Geometry – Area of Triangular Region, Logarithm.
Quadratic Equations with one variable, Simple Interest, Theorems related to circle, Rectangular Parallelopiped or Cuboid, Ratio and Proportion, Compound Interest and Uniform Rate of Increase or Decrease, Theorems related to Angles in a Circle, Right Circular Cylinder, Quadratic Surd, Theorems related to Cyclic Quadrilateral, Construction of circum circle and in circle of a triangle, Sphere, Variation, Partnership Business, Theorems related to Tangent to a Circle, Right Circular Cone, Similarity, Construction of tangent to a circle, Real life Problems related to different Solid Objects, Trigonometry -Concept of Measurement of Angle, Construction – Determination of Mean Proportional, Pythagoras Theorem, Trigonometric Ratios and Trigonometric Identities, Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary angle, Application of Trigonometric Ratios – Heights & Distances, Statistics – Mean, Median, Ogive, Mode and Numerical Aptitude.
Measurement, Force & Motion, Atomic Structure, Mole Concept, Matter – Structure and Properties, Solution, Acids, Bases & Salts, Work, Power & Energy, Sound, Heat, Separation of Components of Mixtures, Water. Concerns about our Environment, Behaviour of Gases, Light, Periodic Table and Periodicity of the Properties of Elements, Ionic and Covalent Bonding, Chemical Calculations, Thermal Phenomena, Current Electricity, Electricity and Chemical Reactions, Inorganic Chemistry in the Laboratory and in Industry, Metallurgy, Atomic Nucleus, Organic Chemistry and General Awareness.
JEXPO Result 2018
The authority was released JEXPO Result 2018 on 5th June 2018 (Revised). Applicants can check the result via online mode through the official link. The result was released through online mode. Applicants are required to enter their Enrollment Number or Applicant’s Name to view the result. Applicants don’t forget to take extra printouts of the result and keep it safe for further use.
JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Counselling
Applicants can appear in the WB Polytechnic Counselling 2018 in the month of June 2018. The counselling process will be conducted through online mode. Firstly applicants have to register online to participate in the counselling. Applicants have to fill their choices of colleges and courses according to their rank. After seat allotment, applicants are required to report to the allotted college with required documents and fees. Applicants have to bring their original documents along with their photocopies for the document verification process.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- JEXPO VOCLET 2018 admit card & rank card.
- 10thclass mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12thclass mark sheet & passing certificate (if applicable).
- Category certificate (if required).
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
For any other queries related to JEXPO VOCLET 2018, you may leave your queries below.