JEECUP 2018 Application, Dates, JEECUP 2018 Eligibility, Result, Admit card, Counseling
JEECUP 2018: Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP or commonly known as JEECUP 2018 is a state level Polytechnic entrance exam organized by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education. Every year JEECUP exam is organized for providing admission to eligible applicants into Polytechnic diploma, PG diploma and post diploma programmes in the areas of technology & engineering and management offered in various private and govt polytechnic institutes and colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. JEECUP 2018 application form is expected to be available from December 2017. To check more details regarding UP Polytechnic 2018, applicants can go through this post.
Aadhaar card is now essential for filling up JEECUP online application form 2018.
JEECUP 2018 exam date has been released now. The exam will be held on April 22, 2018 (Sunday) in two sessions i.e. morning session and evening session.
The first session of JEECUP 2018 will be commenced in the morning from 9 AM to 12 Noon, while the second session held from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2018 Exam Dates
Here applicants can check the official schedule of JEECUP 2018 exam dates:
|Application form release||3rd week of December 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of February 2018|
|Admit card release||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||22nd April 2018|
Morning Session: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Evening Session: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
|Result announcement||3rd week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts||May or June 2018|
JEECUP Application Form 2018
- The UP Polytechnic Application Form 2018 will be released via online modethrough the website.
- Enter all the required details like personal, qualification, etc.
- Aadhaar Card is necessary to fill the application form.
- Applicants have to submit only one application for per applicant, multiple application forms will lead to rejection.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the application.
- Pay the required application fee via online or offline mode.
- Applicants don’t forget to take the printout of the application form for further use.
- Applicants should fill the application form carefully, no correction will be allowed after form submission.
Steps to fill UP Polytechnic Application Form 2018 (JEECUP)
- Visit the official site and search for the link of Online Registration and then click on it.
- Registered yourself as a New Applicant & Select your Group to apply.
- Click on “Apply” Button. Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Click Here to Proceed” button. Now fill your registration details which involve basic and personal details.
- Applicants were required to fill all the necessary details such as personal, educational, course apply, communication and other details.
- After filling it click on “Submit” button.
- Click on the “Upload Images” section.
- Browse your scanned images of photograph, signature in English language and thumb impression (left hand thumb impression).
- Upload all the images of one by one
- After uploading it click on “Save” button.
- Applicants have to click on “Pay Examination Fee” option.
- Choose the mode of payment and click on “Proceed for Payment”.
- Now enter your payment details and make fee payment through online or offline mode.
Print Application form
After remitting fee, applicants are advised to take the print out of the confirmation page and keep it safely for future reference.
- Applicants must have cleared standard 10th or equivalent exam with the minimum of 35% aggregate from any recognized board.
- Minimum age should be of 14yrs.
- There is no as such upper age limit prescribed by the authority.
- Appearing applicants in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
|A||Diploma in Engineering and Technology||Applicant must be passed 10th examination with a minimum of 35% marks.|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||Applicant must be passed 10th examination with Agriculture and scored at least of 35% marks or Agriculture subject in 12th examination.|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||Applicant must be passed 10th Class with no less than 35% marks.|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||Applicant must be passed 12th examination (English and Hindi subjects in class 10th and 12th)|
|Library & Information Science||Cleared 12th examination|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||Applicant must be passed 12th examination in science & achieve minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST category).|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)||Applicant must be passed B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry / Biotechnology.|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Course||Applicant must be passed graduation with any stream|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Applicant must have done 12th examination with minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST category).|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Applicant must have done 10+2 with science scoring 50% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||Applicant must be passed Engineering Diploma from BTE UP affiliated Institution/college|
|K1 to K7||Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Course)||Applicant must be passed 12th or ITI|
- For General/OBC Applicants: Application fee amounts to Rs-300/-
- For ST/SC applicants: Application fee amounts to Rs-200/-
- Mode of payment can be done through DR/CR card/Net banking (online mode) or through E-Challan of SBI Branch (offline mode).
UP Polytechnic Syllabus
The JEECUP syllabus will be of 10th or 12th class standard as per the courses opted by the applicants. Applicants should prepare as per the syllabus to score better in the examination. For engineering & technology diploma, questions will be asked from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. The syllabus for diploma in the pharmacy will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects.
JEECUP Preparation Tips
- Before starting preparation, you should analyze the syllabus prescribed for the examination.
- Prepare a good time-table as per your daily schedule and include all the topics of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Refer the best preparation books and other study materials available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous year question papers and sample papers to know more about the exam pattern.
- Mark all the important topics of the syllabus and prepare short notes and revise them at the end of preparations.
- Don’t take stress while preparing for the exam and take the healthy & nutritious diet.
- Manage your time for some exercise and yoga it will keep you fit and healthy.
Offered Programmes through JEECUP 2018
- Group A– Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- Group B– Agriculture Engineering
- Group C– Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering.
- Group D– Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
- Group D– Library & Information Science.
- Group E– Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Group F– Post Graduate in Biotechnology
- Group G– Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- Group H– Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Group I– Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Group J– Post Diploma in Information Technology.
- Lateral Entry (Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)
Applicants, check here the complete details about JEECUP Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode:The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.
- Type of Question:The question paper will contain the objective type questions.
- Duration:The exam duration will be three hours.
- Session:The exam will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Language:The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi
- Marking Scheme:Four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking:One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Negative marking will also be done for multiple responses.
|Number of Questions||120|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper Based (Offline)|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks for each correct|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks deducted for each wrong|
JEECUP 2018 Admit Card
If you submit application form on time, then you can obtain admit card of JEECUP 2018. JEECUP Admit Card usually releases online. Applicants can log in to admit card download page (which becomes available as per schedule) then to download it. Login credentials are as per application form.
JEEC UP releases admit card for entrance exam in 2nd week of April. Applicants need to check official website from time to time to know about its release. As soon as it is available, you can download it. Check information in it to know exam centre address and exam timings.
JEECUP 2018 Result
It is likely that JEECUP 2018 result will publish in 3rd week of May 2018. Last time, JEEC UP released exam scores in the first place with answer key. Publication of score was in month of May. Applicants could challenge marked responses. Thereby it led to change in score also before declaration of result. Final publication of JEECUP Result indicates rank. State open rank is what matters for the purpose of admission. There are around 400-500 polytechnics in Uttar Pradesh that offer admission on basis of JEECUP Rank. Therefore it is important to score well and obtain a good rank in merit list.
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Counselling 2018
Following declaration of result there will be JEECUP 2018 Counselling for qualified applicants. Whether you have qualified or not is mentioned in result. If you qualify, then you can participate in counselling.
In counselling, first of all, there is registration and choice filling. You will register at JEECUP Counselling online portal. Also you will fill choices of polytechnics and programs. Then you will lock choices prior to its deadline. On basis of JEECUP Rank and seats availability, council allots seats. Those who get a seat will report to allotted institute. Last time there were 4 rounds of counselling as well as a spot round.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission:
- UP Polytechnic 2018 admit card & result.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
UP Polytechnic Application Form 2018 (JEECUP): Correction
- The authority will give a chance to make certain correction in the entries filled in the UP Polytechnic 2018 application form.
- The facility of correction will be provided through online process only.
- The correction process will starts in the month of March, 2018.
- Before filling the application form applicant must read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Ineligible applicant form will automatically be rejected.
- UP Polytechnic 2018 Application form will get released in the 2ndweek of December, 2017.
- After successful registration, application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the personal & qualifying details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images (photograph/signature) in the prescribed space.
- Remit the registration fee charges via online or through offline mode.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-300/-(general) and Rs-200/-(ST/SC).
- Don’t forget to take a hardcopy of the application form.
- Correction facility will be available by the authority.
- UP Polytechnic 2018 exam will going to be commence in the month of April, 2018 and the result is expected in the month of May, 2018.
If you have any other queries about JEECUP 2018 (UP Polytechnic), you can leave your queries below in the comment box.