JEECE 2018 Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, Application Form , Eligibility
JEECE 2018 Admit Card will be released soon. JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the responsible exam organizing authority of JEECE. JEECE 2018 (Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination) is conducted for admission to BE/B.Tech degree course in the state colleges of Jharkhand. JEECE is started as the separate exam for engineering from the year 2017. In this article, we are providing details regarding JEECE 2018 such as application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
JEECE 2018 – Exam Overview
JEECE 2018 Notification – Admit Card Releasing Soon
JEECE 2018 Admit Card will be released in the month of May 2018.
As per the official notification, from the year 2018, JEECE examination will be conducted through online mode.
JCECE Board conducts a separate exam named JCECE 2018 entrance exam for admission in other courses like agriculture, forestry, science, etc. apart from BE & B.Tech courses.
JEECE 2018 application form can be filled till 10th May 2018.
JEECE Exam Dates 2018
In this section, we are providing the official exam schedule of JEECE 2018:
|Online application starts||16th April 2018|
|Closing date of online application||10th May 2018|
|Admit card date||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||26th May 2018|
|Result announcement||4th week of May 2018|
|1st counselling starts from||1st week of June 2018|
|2nd counselling starts from||4th week of June 2018|
The applicant must be a citizen of India and Local / Permanent resident of Jharkhand. A Applicant will have to submit/show Permanent or Local Resident certificate in proper format in ORIGINAL at the time of counselling, issued by competent authority [Sub Divisional Officer – (Civil) or Dy. Commissioner of Jharkhand State]. The Residential Certificate issued by any other authority will not be considered and his/her claim will be refused.
Educational Qualification (Engineering):
The applicant must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry subject AND has obtained at least 45 % marks (40% in case of applicant belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Medical Checkup of Applicants recommended for admission in all courses will be done by the Board and/or Institution and after check-up, only fit Applicant will be treated as eligible for admission.
Age Limit – B.E./B. Tech. – No maximum/ minimum age limit
JEECE Application Form 2018
The application form of JEECE 2018 is likely to be available online from the first week of April. To fill the application form, applicants have to follow the below-mentioned steps in order:
- JEECE 2018 Registration: Enter name, date of birth, father’s name, gender, category, email id and mobile number
- Filling up the Application Form: Enter personal details, educational details, communication details, reservation details (if any) and exam city preferences
- Uploading of scanned images: Scanned photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression
- Payment of application fees: Application fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit card/ net banking and offline through e-challan
- Printing the application form of JEECE 2018: Download the confirmation page. Applicants need not send the confirmation page to the examination authority. However, the registration number mentioned on it must be secured properly for future references.
- The payment of application fee can be done through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- The application fee for SC/ST/female of all categories is 450/-and for General/OBC, the fee is Rs. 900/-.
Applicants will be able to download the admit card from the official website of JCECEB only. Tentative date of availability of admit card is June 2018. All information available on the admit card must be genuine and in case of any error (s), applicants must inform the authority.
How to download admit card:
- Click on the admit card download link
- Log-in to the portal using log-in id and password
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. It will contain details like name of applicant, roll number, centre name and address.
- After checking all details mentioned in it are correct and legible, the applicant must download it and get a printout.
The exam pattern details are given below:
- Type of Questions:The question paper will be based on Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Exam Mode:The examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Duration:The exam duration will be total 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Medium of Exam:The questions paper will be published in English and Hindi
- Marking Scheme:1 mark will be given for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking will be considered in case of multiple and wrong answers. ¼ markswill be deducted from total score.
- Subjects:The examination will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each subject carries 50 MCQ
- Exam Centres: The examination will be conducted on Ranchi, Jamshedpur and Dhanbad.
|Subject Group||Total duration of Test||No. of Questions||Type of Questions Asked||Marking Scheme|
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics(PCM)||3 hours||Physics – 50|
Chemistry – 50 Mathematics – 50
|Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Each question carries 1 mark.|
For each incorrect attempt, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
Applicant may either get their result thru the official website of JCECEB or by following the link we’ll mention here after publication of the result. The result page contains score of applicants obtained in the entrance test. Keep checking this post of you want to get latest update on JEECE 2018 result.
How to download JEECE 2018 result:
- Click on the result link (will be updated here once result is declared)
- Log-in to the result portal by entering your JEECE roll number.
- The result will be displayed on screen.
- Also, the OMR sheets containing the responses will be available alongside the JEECE result 2018 for download.
The applicants will be called for the counselling round on the basis of rank secured by them in entrance exam. The counselling will be conducted in two rounds via online mode. Applicants will also have to pay the counselling fee to take part in counselling. At the time of document verification, applicants have to produce their original certificates. If any applicant fails to produce the original documents, then his/her admission will be cancelled.
For any other queries related to JEECE Exam 2018, you may leave your query below in the comment box.