JEECE 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria, Pattern
JEECE (Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination) 2017 is organized by JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) for those applicants who want to take admission in BE/B.Tech degree course in the colleges/institutions of Jharkhand. JEECE is started as the first separate exam for engineering from the year of 2017. In this article, we provide all information related to JEECE 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Result, Counselling etc.
JEECE 2017 Notification
Online application form for JEECE 2017 starts from 3rd of April, 2017 and continue till 24th April ,2017. And the exam will be conducted on 13th of May 2017.
JEECE Exam Dates 2017
The official exam dates of JEECE 2017 are given below.
|Online application form starts from||3rd April 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||24th April 2017|
|Admit card available on||8th of May, 2017|
|Examination Date||13th of May, 2017|
|Result announcement (BE/B.Tech)||22nd of May, 2017|
|1st counselling||First week of June 2017|
|2nd counselling||Last week of June 2017|
JEECE Application Form 2017
- Applicants can fill their application form for JEECE 2017 via online and offline mode.
- If applicant choose the online mode then they need to fill the application form from the official website of the authority or if applicant choose the offline mode then they need to download the application form official website or they also can purchased the application form from the post offices.
- Application form filling procedure will be commenced/start from 3rd April, 2017 and will continue till the 24th April, 2017.
- Once the applicants submitted their application form, then no changes will be allowed further.
- Applicants those who belong to General/OBC category need to pay Rs. 550/-.as an application fee whereas applicants belong to SC/ST category need to pay Rs. 275/- for the same.
- Application fee can be made via debit card/credit card/internet banking.
Applicants can check JEECE 2017 eligibility criteria for appearing the exam:
- Nationality: An applicant must be an India citizen.
- Domicile:Applicant having permanent or local residential certificate of the Jharkhand State are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Age Criteria:No age limit for B.Tech courses.
- Qualifying Exam:Prescribed qualification is 12th class from any well-known board.
- Subjects:Applicant must qualify the 10+2 exam with subjects like Physics, Mathematics as a compulsory subjects along with one of the Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology/Technical optional/vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: In order to apply for JEECE 2017, applicants have to qualify their 12th or alike examination by securing minimum 45% of marks (for General/OBC category applicants)whereas applicants belong to reserved category need to secure 40% of marks for the same.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2017
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Type).
- Medium of Exam:English and Hindi
- No. of Question: 150 Question.
- Marking Scheme: on each and every right answer applicants will be awarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be deducted for multiple answers and wrong answers.
- Subjects:The examination will comprise from the subjects like PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Each subject carries 50 MCQ’s.
JEECE Admit Card
Admit card for JEECE 2017 will be available before 1 or 2 weeks of the entrance exam. Admit card will be published on the official website (i.e. online mode) of the authority. All applicants have to bring their admit card along with 1 photo ID proof in the examination hall.
Result JEECE 2017 will be announced/published in the last week of May 2017. Applicants can check their result from the official website of the authority. On the basis of marks/rank secured in JEECE 2017, applicants will further called for counselling process.
JEECE 2017 Counselling
Counselling for JEECE 2017 will be conducted in 2 rounds. Applicants have to pay the counselling fee to take part in counselling process. On the time of document confirmation /verification, all shortlisted applicants have to produce their original certificates. If any of the applicant fails to produce the original documents/certificates, then their admission will be cancelled.
If any applicant having query related to JEECE 2017, then feel free to leave your query below in the comment box.