JEE Main Application Form 2018 – Apply Online Here, Steps to fill JEE Main Application form
JEE Main Application Form 2018: Interested & eligible candidates can apply for JEE Main 2018 only thru online mode at the official website of JEE Main (jeemain.nic.in) online application form will be available soon. Candidates can read this article to know more about the application procedure, instructions on how to fill the JEE main online application Form 2018.
JEE Main Application Form 2018: Important Dates
Candidates can check Official exam schedule for JEE Main Application form 2018 below:
|JEE Main Application Form starts||December 1, 2017|
|Correction in Uploaded Images||December 8, 2017|
|JEE Main Registration last date||January 1, 2018 (Over)|
|Last date for Application Fee Payment||January 2, 2018 (Over)|
|JEE Main Application Correction||January 9 to 22, 2018|
|Additional Fee Payment (If applicable) during JEE Main Application Correction||January 9 to January 23, 2018|
|Admit Card to be released||March 2nd week, 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Offline Exam||April 8, 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Online Exam||April 15 or 16, 2018|
JEE Main Application Form 2018: Scanned Documents
Candidates need some scanned documents while applying for JEE main. These scanned documents should be in format and dimension:
- Scanned Photograph of Candidate:File format must be in JPEG, file size must be 4KB to 100KB & dimension must be 3.5cm x 4.5cm.
- Scanned Signature of Candidate:File format must be in JPEG, file size must be 1KB to 30KB & dimension must be 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
- Scanned Left Hand Thumb Impression:File format must be in JPEG, file size must be 1KB to 30KB & dimension must be 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
JEE Main Application Form 2018: Procedure
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JEE main thru online only. Candidates can fill application form by following 4 easy steps:
- Registration:To fill JEE main application form candidates need to go official website or they can also go to above direct apply link. Now candidates need to fill eligibility, board name of class 12th, year of passing or appearing of class 12th, board roll number of class 12th and then click on submit button.
- Filling Application Form:Now candidates need to give exam related details, personal details, academic details, contact details, guardian details, choosing password and click on next button.
- Uploading Documents:Candidates will be required to upload the scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Pay Application Fee:Now candidates need to pay application fee. Candidates can pay thru debit/credit card/ net banking or an e-challan of the Canara / Syndicate / ICICI / HDFC Bank.
Note: For applying JEE Main 2018 “AADHAAR Card” is required.
|Offline Exam Mode||Online Exam Mode|
|Paper||Centre in India|
|Either JEE Main Paper-1 or Paper-2||500 (Girls)|
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-2||900 (Girls)|
|Centre in Foreign|
|Either JEE Main Paper-1 or Paper-2||1250 (Girls)|
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-2||1900 (Girls)|
How To Do Correction in JEE Main Application Form 2018
If candidates have made any mistake in JEE main application form, they can edit it. Candidates just need to follow few steps which are mention below:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After log in, the details filled in the form will be displayed.
- At the end of the page an edit link will be there.
- Now candidates can edit the form then click the submit button.
If Candidates Forget Application Number or Password:
- Candidates can click on link “I can’t access my account”
- Application Number: To know the application number candidates will have to submit their name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility. After filling details candidates need to click on “submit” button.
- Password: Candidates will get the password by answering the security question or by using the verification code. Password reset link will send on the registered mobile number/e-mail ID.
After completing the JEE main application form 2018, candidates can check their application form status by login to their account.