JCECE 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria, Pattern
JCECE (Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam) 2017 is a state level examination conducted by JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for those aspirants who desired to take admission in the 1st year of degree level professional courses in the field of medical (BHMS), forestry, and agriculture. In this article, we provide all information related to JCECE 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria, Pattern, Result, Counselling etc.
JCECE 2017 Notification
JCECE 2017 Examination date has been released. Application form will be commenced/start from 3rd of April 2017. Aadhaar Card will be required to apply for JCECE 2017 examination.
JCECE Exam Dates
Here we are providing the official dates of JCECE 2017:
|Online application form starts from||14th of April 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application form (Agriculture, BV.Sc & AH, etc.)||5th May 2017|
|Admit card availability||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Examination Date||16th of May, 2017|
|Result announcement/declaration||29th of May 2017|
|1st counselling||2nd week of June 2017|
|2nd counselling||1st week of July 2017|
JCECE 2017 Application Form
Application Form for JCECE 2017 will be available only via online mode. Application form will be available from 14th of April 2017 and will be available till 5th of May 2017. Application fee can be made via both online and offline modes. If applicant choose the online mode of payment then they will pay their fee via credit/debit card or if applicant choose the offline mode of payment then he/she use bank Challan to pay his/her application fee. Only 1 application form will be accepted from 1 applicant. Once the applicants submitted their application form, then no changes will be allowed further.
Note: There is no need to send the application form to the authority/board.
|Gen/BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 275/-||Rs. 325/-||Rs. 275/-|
|* Bank charges/Service charges extra|
|B.Tech, BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCMB|
|B.Tech, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCM|
|BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture||PCB|
The eligibility criteria for JCECE 2017 are mentioned below:
- Applicant should be a citizen of India and having permanent or local residential certificate/document of the Jharkhand State are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to produce the local or permanent residence certificate/document at the time of counselling.
- There is no age limit for BHMS & B.Tech courses.
- Applicants must have to complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission, to get eligible for BDS & MBBS courses.
For Engineering Courses:
- Applicants must complete their intermediate or alike exam with the subjects like physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects along with chemistry by securing minimum 45% of marks (general category applicants) whereas applicants belong to reserved categories need to secure minimum 40% of marks for the same.
For MBBS/BDS Courses:
- Applicants must complete their 10+2 or alike exam with the subjects like physics, chemistry, bio-technology/biology and English by securing minimum 50% of marks in PCB group (for general category applicants) whereas applicants belong to reserved categories need to secure minimum 40% of marks for the same.
Applicants those who want admissions are required to go through the medical checkup round. Only fit applicants will be able to get admission.
Notification for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE 2020) to be held by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for the academic year 2020. The Board will issue the Information Bulletin which would be downloadable from the official website i.e. jceceb.jharkahnd.gov.in in the Downloads column. All the candidates are advised to check their eligibility before they consider applying.
JCECE Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for JCECE 2017 is mentioned below:
- Type of Question: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Type).
- Question Paper Language: English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme:on each and every right answer aspirants will be awarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking:¼ marks will be deducted for multiple answers and wrong answers. Negative marking will not be done for no response.
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions||Types of Questions|
|PCB||Chemistry, Physics, & Biology/ Bio-technology||Physics – 50||MCQs|
|Chemistry – 50|
|Biology/ Bio-technology – 50|
|PCM||Chemistry, Physics, & Mathematics||Physics – 50||MCQs|
|Chemistry – 50|
|Mathematics – 50|
|PCMB||Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Bio-technology & Mathematics||Chemistry – 50||MCQs|
|Biology/ Bio-technology – 50|
|Mathematics – 50|
|Physics – 50|
JCECE 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card for JCECE 2017 will be available from the last week of May 2017. Applicants will able to download their admit card via official website of the authority. If any applicant cannot take their admit card along with them at the examination center, then they will not be permitted to examination hall. Applicants are required to keep their admit card safe as it will be needed to at the time of document verification.
JCECE 2017 Result
Result for JCECE 2017 will be release by the authority on 29th of May 2017. Applicants can check their result from the official website of the authority. There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. Applicants can download their Rank Card for JCECE 2017 via online mode only. Applicants are requested to preserve their result till the admission process gets completed.
JCECE 2017 Counselling
Subject group wise combined merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks/rank obtained by the applicants in the exam. Admissions of an applicants will be strictly based on the merit list. Document/certificate verification will be done at the time of admission/counselling. If any applicants fails to produce the original certificate/documents at the time of JCECE 2017 Counselling, then that applicant will not be able to get admission. Shortlisted applicants will be called for counselling process as per their obtained rank. Counselling will be organized in 2 rounds. All applicants are required to pay counselling fee i.e. Rs. 300 (for General applicants) and Rs. 250 (for SC/ST applicants) to get eligible for the counselling procedure.
If any applicant having query related to JCECE 2017, then feel free to leave your comments below in the comment box.