ITBP Recruitment 2017 – 303 Constable Posts | Apply Online, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Fee:
Latest ITBP Recruitment 303 Constable Posts 2017, application form is invited from interested and eligible Indian citizen (Female and Male) for filling up the posts of above vacancies, in Group-C (Non-Gazette & Non-Ministerial), on temporary/provisional basis likely to be permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Applicants need to Apply online for 303 Constable vacancies- ITBP-Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 303 constables (Cobbler, Gardener, Cook, Tailor, Safai Karamchari, Water Carrier, and Barber & Washer man posts in different trades on a temporary basis.
Latest ITBP Recruitment 303 Constable Posts 2017
Eligibility Criteria ITBP 2017- ITBP Recruitment 2017 – 303 Constable Posts
Eligibility for Constable (Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler): High School pass from a recognized board, two years’ work experience in respective trades or one year certificate from Industrial training institute/vocational institute with at least one year experience in the respective trade or two years diploma from industrial training institute in the trade.
Age limit: 18 to 23 years
Eligibility for Constable (Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari, Cook, Barber & Washerman): High School (10th) pass from recognized board.
Age limit: 18 to 25 years
ITBP Recruitment Posts Details
There are total 303 vacancies in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment. Here in this section applicants can check post-wise various Police vacancy details.
- Constable (Tailor): 19 posts
- Constable (Gardener): 38 posts
- Constable (Cobbler): 27 posts
- Constable (Water Carrier): 95 posts
- Constable (Safai Karamchari): 33 posts
- Constable (Cook): 55 posts
- Constable (Washerman): 25 posts
- Constable (Barber): 11 posts
INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE JOB OPENINGS ACADEMIC CRITERIA:
Applicants those who applying for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force admit card Constable Posts Vacancy Recruitment need to have the following educational qualifications,
- Applicants who have completed 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply ITBP Recruitment 2017.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force JOB Age Details,
- Age Limit Should not exceed 25 Years,
- Minimum – 18 Years.
Maximum – 25 Years.
INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE JOB RECRUITMENT SELECTION CRITERIA DETAILS
Candidates will be selected based on the Following Rules,
- Written Exam,
- Physical Measurement Test,
Pay Scale and Grade Pay:
The selected and appointed applicants will get Pay Scales On,
- 21700 – 69100/-
- There is no Application Fees.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE RECRUITMENT MERIT EXAM
- Firstly log on to Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force careers page at official website (www.itbpolice.nic.in)
- All eligible applicants are advised to open Notification and application form
- After that Fill all your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Then attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now pay your application fee as per the category
- After complete the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Application Form with the essential data
- Then check all the Details before Submitting
- At last take a print out of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2017 application form for further use.
Application Fee Criteria
Applicants required to pay of Rs. 100/- for male candidates belonging to general (UR)/OBC category through online payment gateway system from the official portal of ITBP. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
Important Date Scheduled
- Online Application Form window open:8th of August 2017
- Online Application Form window close:7th of September 2017
- Date of Written Examination: Oct/Nov 2017.
ITBP Selection Criteria
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test & Trail Test.
How to Apply – ITBP Recruitment 2017 – 303 Constable Posts
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply via online mode from the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 8th of August 2017 to 7th of September 2017.
If any applicant having query regarding ITBP Recruitment 2017 – 303 Constable Posts, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.