ISI 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply
Application Form for ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) 2018 is available from 3rd week of march, 2018 which is published by the authority on the official website. it is a university level examination conducted by ISI. This exam is mainly organized to provide admissions in PG, UG, diploma and Ph.D. courses in various fields.
In this article, we provide all information related to ISI 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply etc.
ISI 2018 Application Form
ISI 2018 application form can filled and submitted through online mode only for all the courses (excluding PG Diploma in Analytics and Statistical Methods). Application form will be available from 2nd week of February 2018 and continue till 3rd week of March 2018. And for PG Diploma in Analytics and Statistical Methods candidates can purchase the application form from the Indian Statistical Institute North East centre by post or in person. After filling the form completely candidates need to send their application form on the below given address:
The Head, Admissions 2017, Indian Statistical Institute,
North-East Centre, Tezpur
University Campus, Tezpur,
Candidates belong to General & GRF programmes need to pay Rs. 700/- as an application fee whereas candidates belong to SC, ST, OBC, and candidates those who are Physically challenged need to pay Rs. 350/- for the same (excluding the GRF programmes). Payment can be made through both online mode (debit/credit card net banking) or even by offline mode (SBI Bank Challan).
- For M.Tech (CS) programme, candidates must complete the BE/B.Tech or AMIE, GRADIETE, DOEACC ‘B’ Level any other equivalent degree.
- For M.Tech (QROR) programme, candidates should have a master degree in Mathematics/Statistics or BE/B.Tech degree. Candidates must have Mathematics subject at their graduation level.
- For PG Diploma in Computer Applications, candidates should hold a bachelor degree with mathematics subject.
ISI 2018 Important Dates
|Application form commences from||2nd week of February 2018|
|Last date for application form submission||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date for Fee payment||4th week of March 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2018|
How to Apply
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website (Direct Link is provided above).
- Then in next step candidates need to Register themselves by clicking a new user and create an account.
- Then candidates need to Login into that account.
- Application form open then enter all the required details in the application form, correctly.
- After that candidate need to upload scanned images of photo and signature.
- After that recheck the application form and Submit, verify and confirm your application form.
- When candidates submitted their application form next step is to pay the application fee using online mode or even by offline mode.
- In last all candidates are required take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
How to Fill the ISI Application Form 2018
Following details/documents are required at the time ISI application form filling:
- Valid Contact Number and Email ID.
- Candidate’s qualification, personal, and address details.
- Payment details.
- Passport size scanned image of photograph. Image should be in bmp/jpg/png/ gif/jpeg formats and with a file size of 50kb.
- Scanned image of signature in bmp/jpg/png/ gif/jpeg formats in bmp/jpg/png/ gif/jpeg formats and with a file size of 30kb.
Candidates need to go through these steps to fill ISI 2018 application form:
Step-1: Register Online
Firstly candidates need to visit the official website (Direct Link is provided above). Then Click on ISI Admission Portal. Click on ‘New User Registration’ link/button. Fill all the required registration details and click on ‘Register’ button. After Candidate’s get registered then user name and password will be sent to the registered contact number or registered email ID.
Step-2: Fill Application Form
Candidates need to Login to the registered account through User ID and password provided to them. Then click on ‘Application Form’. And fill all the details that are required such as address, centre preference, course, personal, and other required details.
Step-3: Upload Images
Click on the ‘browse button’ to select the images from your pc/laptop. Then Upload the scanned images of signature and passport size photograph one by one and click on ‘Save button’. After that filled application form will appear on your screen. Check the details once again and if your form is correctly filled then click on ‘Next button’.
Step-4: Fill Other Details
Candidates are needed to fill all their qualification details. Read the declaration/affirmation, tick on the box and click on ‘Save button’. Now recheck/check your application form and click on the ‘submit button’.
Step-5: Fee Payment
Firstly, candidates need to select the payment mode. As candidates can pay their application fee through both online mode (debit/credit card net banking) or even by offline mode (SBI Bank Challan).
Step-6: Print Application Form
After finishing all the steps in last all candidates are required take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
ISI Application Form 2018 Correction
Authority will not provide any correction facility in the Indian Statistical Institute application form 2018. All candidates are advised to fill their details in the application form carefully and correctly.
Note: Before submission of application form all candidates are required to recheck their application form.
If any candidate having query related to ISI 2018 Application Form, then feel free to leave your comments below.