Indian Navy Sports Quota Admit Card 2017 PO, SSR, MR, NMR Batch 02/2017
Recently the Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification number 02/2017 on 11th of July, 2017 – August 2017 to fill the post of PO, MR, SSR, and NMR under Sports Quota. Numbers of applicant’s have already applied for these posts. Indian Navy Sports Quota Entry for Sailors – 02/2017 Batches has required outstanding sportsmen who have been participated in at all India Inter University Championship in Junior/ International or Senior State Championship/ Senior National Championship in below games.
Overview Navy Sports Quota Entry Admit Card
- Name of the Organization: Indian Navy
- Post Name: PO, SSR, MR and NMR
- Exam Name: Indian Navy Sports Quota Entry
- Notification: Admit Card
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Exam Date: Update soon
- Pay Scale: 21700-43100
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Status: Available soon at the official website
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: India
- Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
|Aquatics||Kabaddi,||Kayaking & Canoeing,|
|Cricket||Wrestling,||Sailing & Wind Surfing|
Now the applicants those who fill the application form are searching for admit card of Navy Sportsman Entry Sailor Bharti 2017. The Admit card will issue for PO (Petty Officer), SSR (Senior Secondary Recruits) and MR (Matric Recruits) under Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy Sports Quota Admit Card 2017 Important Date
Here we provide exam schedule for Indian Navy Sports Quota, check below:
|Online Application Starts||11th of July, 2017|
|Last Date to apply Online||27th of July, 2017|
|Exam Date||We will Update soon|
|Admit Card will Issue||We will Update soon|
|Answer key||We will Update soon|
Indian Navy Sports Quota Admit Card 2017
The Admit card for Indian Navy will be issue two week prior to the written examination on the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. After the closing of Indian Navy Sailors registration procedure, Indian Navy will issue Indian Navy Sports Quota Admit Card 2017 for Sailors SSA in January, 2018. The Admit Card is not available yet but when the exam conducting authority will release the admit card we will update here. Applicants those who successfully applied for the post can download the Navy hall ticket by entering their username, registration number, and password. Admit card will contain the name of examination centre, time and date, and exam venue is mention in the admit card. Applicant are required to bring their admit card in the examination hall.
All the eligible and interested applicants invited for trials at designated Naval Centers. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. The applicants will qualify to undergo/ go through the medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai. Only selected applicants will be called for medical. Which will be decided by the requirement in particular sports.
- Medical examination will be authorized by military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in sailors on entry recruitment.
- Applicant Minimum height should be 157 cms. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
How to download the Admit Card
- Firstly applicant need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority (Check the above given link)
- After that they are required to find link related to the “Indian Navy Sports Quota Entry 02/2017 Admit card”
- Or else click on the admit card tab
- After that you are required to enter yourDOB and registration number
- Now, the Admit card will display on your computer screen
- At last applicants are required to download it and a take print out the copy and keep it safe for further use.
If any applicant having query regarding Indian Navy Sports Quota Admit Card 2017, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.