ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2018: Indian agricultural is word famous and to make a career in it, nothing can be better than ICAR AIEEA Entrance Exam. In this post we will provide a direct link of ICAR AIEEA Application from 2018 and a basic information about how to fill the ICAR application. ICAR is the short form of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research which conduct the AIEEA Exam every year. All India Entrance Examination for Admission is the all India test via which applicant will get admission in master’s degree programs in various university providing a course in Agricultural field. Here in this post, you will know about ICAR AIEEA Application From 2018 and eligibility for admission.
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2018
ICAR avails the application form for 23rd ICAR AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG from April 2018.
- The application form for AIEEA UG 2018 and AIEEA PG 2018 was available via online mode.
- AICE-SRF (PGS) application form for PhD courses was filled online only from April 2018.
- Applicants can fill the AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG online application form via the official website of ICAR.
- Applicants fill the application form carefully, no correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Applicants are allowed to submit only one application, more than one application will be rejected.
- In the application form, applicants have to upload sacnned images of photograph with name & date, signature & left hand thumb impression (for boys) & right hand thumb impression (for girls).
Before sending the hard copy of the application form, applicants must check the proof of fee payment has been attached. The filled-in offline application form duly affixed with postal stamp of appropriate amount should be reached via registered/speed post in the following address:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2018 Exam Dates
The tentative dates of ICAR AIEEA Application form 2018 are given below:
|Starting of online application form||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application from||1st week of May 2018|
|AIEEA UG/PG/Ph.D Exam Date||May 2018|
AIEEA UG 2018:
- For GEN, OBC and UPS Categories – 500/-
- For SC/ST and PC Categories – 250/-
AIEEA PG 2018:
- For GEN, OBC and UPS Categories – 600/-
- For SC/ST and PC Categories – 300/-
- For GEN, OBC and UPS Categories – 1200/-
- For SC/ST and PC Categories – 600/-
Mode of Payment
The payment for the online application form can be done via credit/debit card/net banking by using the payment gateway of Canara bank.
How to download ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2018
The applicants can also follow the points given below for more clarity:
- First, the applicants will have to click on the link given on this page.
- Then the applicants will have to do the registration by filling the details like name, date of birth, the name of exam, email id, mobile number. Then click on the “Register” button. The applicants are advised to enter only active email id and mobile number because some notifications will be sent to email id and mob. no. also.
- After the registration process, the applicants will have to fill the application form by entering personal details like name, mother’s name, father’s name, address, educational details, mode of exam, question paper medium etc.
- Now the applicants will have to upload the scanned copies of images like photo and signature in the specified format.
- Pay the application fee as specified above.
- After filling up the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the applicants will get an application number and password to log in. The applicants will be able to log in for the further use.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and then send it along with the requires documents.
Submission of the Hard Copy of AIEEA UG & PG 2018 Application form
After submitting the application form online, the applicants will have to send the computer generated copy to the authorities. They will have to send hard copy of the application fee along with some required documents via Registered Post/ Speed Post to the office of Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education), ICAR, Room No. 216, KrishiAnusandhanBhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi 110 012, not later than the last date. If the applicant will send it after the last date then the applicant will be responsible for it.
For AIEEA UG 2018:
- Applicant’s age should be 16 years as on 31st August 2018.
For AIEEA PG 2018:
- The applicants should not possess the age less than 19 years as on 31st August, 2018.
- No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
For AIEEA UG:
- Applicants should passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% (for GEN/OBC (NCL)/UPS ((Under Privileged State)) & 40% (in case of SC/ST/PC) aggregate marks.
- Applicants should pass the above examination with PCM /PCB / PCMB /PCF subjects.
- Applicants with PCF combination are eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Horticulre) only.
- Appearing applicants are also eligible.
For AIEEA PG:
- Minimum educational qualification of bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Veterinary, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Sericulture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Agri. Marketing and Cooperation, Food Science, Biotechnology, Basic and allied sciences etc. is required to be eligible for this course.
- Those who have completed their bachelor’s degree programmes in the pattern of 10+2+5 or 10+2+4 or 10+6 years can apply for this course. Few seats are also available for applicants possessing bachelor’s degree in 10+2+3 education pattern.
- In the case of grading point, OGPA of at least 6.60/10, 3.25/5, 2.60/4 is required for General, OBC and UPS categories. The OGPA requirement of SC/ST/PC applicants will be 5.60/10, 2.75/5, 2.20/4, respectively.
- In the case of number system, at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories is required whereas for SC/ST/PC category applicants 50% marks are required.
The exam pattern details are given below:
For AIEEA UG:
- Number of Questions: It has only single question paper containing 180 multiple choice questions. 60 question was asked from each subjects.
- Subjects: The questions was asked in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agriculture.
- Duration: The duration of the exam was 2 1/2 hours.
- Attempts: Out of five subjects, applicants have to attempt only three subjects.
- Marks: The question paper was 720 marks.
- Medium: The question paper medium was English as well as Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: For correct answer, 4 marks is allotted to the applicants
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
For AIEEA PG:
- Number of Questions: The question paper of AIEEA PG admission test for each of the 20 major subject-groups consists of 150 MCQ type questions and 10 cross-matching type questions.
- Marks: The question paper was 650 marks.
- Medium: The medium of the question paper was English only.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, 4 marks (for MCQ) & 5 Marks (for cross matching type questions) was awarded to the applicants.
- Negative Marking: There is the provision of negative marking of 1 mark for every MCQ incorrect answer and 0.2 marks for incorrect matching type sub-question/pairing.
Seat & Reservation
For the academic session 2018-2019, ICAR 23rd AIEEA UG and ICAR 23rd AIEEA PG will be conducted to admit applicants in 100% seats available at ICAR deemed-to-be-Universities namely NDRI, Karnal, RLB Central Agricultural Universities Jhansi, IARI, IVRI and CIFE. The undergraduate courses is offered by the NDRI, Karnal and RLB Central Agricultural Universities Jhansi while PG is offered by the NDRI, IARI, IVRI and CIFE. State Agricultural Universities also provides admission via ICAR 2018 AIEEA UG and PG entrance exam. It offers 15% seats for UG degree courses and 25% seats for PG degree courses. Reservation criteria is as following:
- SC – 15% seats
- ST – 7.5% seats
- PC – 3% seats
- UPS – 2% seats
- OBC – Reservation in Central Educational Institutions/ Universities will be as per govt. of India rules.
Important Instructions Regarding ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2018
The applicants are advised to read the points given below for more clarity:
- Before filling up the application form, the applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria and then fill the form.
- The applicants are advised to fill all the correct details in application form. If the applicant will fill any incorrect information, then the candidature will be canceled.
- After filling and finally submitting the application form, any changes in the particulars will not be entertained.
- The applicants will have to submit only one application form, if the applicant will not do so then the candidature will be canceled.
- The applicants are advised to retain the hard copy of the application form for the future use.
- The applicants will not have to fill the university or institute or subject at the time of filling up the form. It would be done at the time of counseling.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: Can I make corrections in the entries filled in ICAR AIEEA 2018 application form?
Answer: Yes, one time correction opportunity will be provided via online mode.
Question: Can I apply for ICAR AIEEA exam via offline process?
Answer: No, you can apply for this exam only via online mode.
Question: I have filled and submitted my application form. What should I do now?
Answer: You have to take a printout of the confirmation page and send it along with required documents to the authority address.
Question: Can I make the ICAR application fee payment via bank Challan?
Answer: Yes, you can make payment via E-challan of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
Question: When will be the ICAR AIEEA application form released?
Answer: It will be released in the month of April 2018.
Question: My 12th exam result has not been declared yet. What should I fill in the qualifying exam percentage field?
Answer: In this case you can leave the field empty.
Question: Is there any application fee relaxation is given for reserved categories?
Answer: Yes, you can check the application fee for reserved categories from the above given section.
Question: What will be the last date to submit the ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2018?
Answer: Applicants can submit the application till the Last week of April 2018.
In case of any query regarding ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2018, you may ask us by commenting below.