IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 : Download Call Letter Here, Direct link to download IB ACIO 2017 admit card. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has published 1430 vacancies for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (ACIO). Online application was started on 12th of August to 02nd of September, 2017. Here in this article we are providing the admit card link for written examination.
Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO Admit Card 2017
IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 – Notification
- Application form starts from 12th of August, 2017 and continue till 02nd of September, 2017.
- Examination Date for Tier I is 15th of October, 2017 and Exam Date for Tier II is 07th of January, 2018.
- ST- 56
- SC- 109
- OBC- 184
- Gen/UR – 951
- Total- 1430
- Online Application Starts from: 12th of August, 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02nd of September, 2017
- Admit Card: Last week of September, 2017
- Examination Date Tier I: 15th of October, 2017
- Exam Date Tier II: 07th of January, 2018
- For General Male Applicants have to pay Rs. 100.
- Other (Reserved Category/ PH/Females) exempted.
Details be mentioned in the admit card
Following are the details will be mentioned in the admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Important instructions of the examination
- Signature of the applicants and exam counselor
Documents to Carry For IB ACIO 2017 Exam
The candidates will need to carry any identity proof from the below specified along with hall ticket to the exam center for security purpose:
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- Or any other id issued by state or central Govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Download Admit Card Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO 2017:
- Applicants must be visit the official site or access below given link.
- Applicant need to open the admit card link.
- Enter the required details such as registration number, DOB and password.
- Submit all details and admit card will display.
- Admit Card is compulsory.
- Admit card will be used in further process.
- Admit card/Hall ticket carry all details of examination such ad name, DOB, Venue and Date of Exam, timing and other important instruction.
The applicant will get any one of the test centre from the below mentioned:
|S.no||Test centre||S.no||Test centre|
IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 – FAQs
Applicants those who appearing for the examination have few doubts related to the admit card. Here in this section we have tried to answer as many questions as we could.
- When can I get my Admit Card?
IB ACIO 2017 admit card will be available 10 days before/prior to the commencement of exam. Applicants have to download their admit card through online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent through post/ courier.
- I am not able to download the admit card, whom should I contact?
Applicants need to download their admit card from the official website of exam conducting authority. Admit card can be downloaded using the “Date of Birth” & “Registration Number”. If due to any reason, applicants are not able to download their admit card then they need to contact the help-desk immediately.
- My name is spelled incorrectly in the admit card, what should I do?
If any discrepancy occur in admit card, then applicants need to contact with the IB help desk immediately about this.
IB ACIO Grade II Admit Card 2017 – General Instructions
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to bring their admit card along with the valid photo identity proof to appear for the examination.
- Admit card for IB ACIO 2017 will contain basic information about the exam.
- Admit card will be valid only if the photograph & signature of the applicant are legible.
If any applicant having query regarding IB ACIO Admit Card 2017, then you can leave your query below in the comment box.