HTET Admit Card 2018, HTET Admit card 2018 Instruction – Download Here
HTET Admit Card 2018, also known as the hall ticket, Admit card will be issued for eligible applicants who have submitted the application form of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. The admit card will be available on the official website of exam conducting authority. Every eligible applicant may download his/her admit card from the website (www.htet.nic.in) with effect from 18-08-15 onwards and appear in the examination at the allotted examination centre. No applicant will be admitted to the Examination centre unless he/she produces the valid Admit Card having his/her photograph printed on it. Check here for the details of HTET exam pattern, exam schedule and other relevant details.
HTET Admit Card 2018
Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani will hold the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. Admit card for HTET 2018 will be published by the BSEH (Board of School Education, Haryana). It must be noted that the hall tickets will not be sent by post or any other means.
|HTET 2018 Admit Card||Updates soon|
|Level – 3 (PGT – Lecturer)||December, 2018 (03:00 PM to 05:30 PM)|
|Level – 2 (TGT Teacher – Class VI to VIII)||December, 2018 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Level – 1 (Primary Teacher – Class I to V)||December, 2018 (03:00 PM to 05:30 PM)|
Download Admit Card: Link to download admit card will be available on www.htet.nic.in.
Mode of Examination
The Examination will be conducted in Conventional Type (Pen-Paper Based).
HTET Admit Card 2018 contain the following data.
- Details of applicant
- Roll number
- Examination venue details
- Examination date and timing
How to Download HTET Admit card 2018
Admit Card is very important for examination because without admit card Examiner not permit in examination hall. Permission letter contain all the details related to applicants or exam like as Exam name, Exam center, Exam Roll No. applicant name, Photo, Signature etc. so it is necessary to download. We are informed all the applicants here we are provided some simple instruction or step as given below mention. It is very help full for applicants HTET Admit Card downloading time:
- Applicants open the official web site of HETET
- And click on HTET Admit Card 2018
- Enter your application Registration No or date of Birth
- Click the submit button
- After few second you admit card will be show on the screen
- You save it and take a print out of hard copy
- For future use it
Discrepancy in HTET Admit Card 2018
After downloading admit card of HTET 2018, applicant must check that all the details mentioned in it are correct and verifiable. If there is any discrepancy (inconsistency / difference / contradiction) in the HTET 2018 admit card, such as in photograph or signature, applicant must contact the Special Examination Branch of the Board and get it corrected.
Roll number not uploaded for HTET 2018 Admit Card
If the applicant’s roll number is not uploaded on the Board’s website at htet.nic.in, applicant must contact the Special Examination Branch of the Board at least two days prior to the date of exam.
Applicant must carry the following proofs while approaching the Special Examination Branch of the Board regarding roll number not uploaded for HTET Admit Card 2018.
- Photostat copy of the computer generated application form (confirmation page).
- Copy of payment challan in support of having deposited examination fee.
- Attested copy of certificate of having qualified secondary (class 10) examination.
- Two copies of photograph as uploaded in the application form.
Significance of the admit card of HTET 2018
- The details of examination venue allotted to the applicant, exact place and name of center, is mentioned in the HTET Admit Card 2018.
- Applicant must carry the HTET 2018 admit card to the examination hall in order to be allowed to appear in the exam.
- The examination center mentioned in the admit card of HTET 2018 is final and cannot be changed.
Instructions to Applicants
If any applicant having query regarding HTET Admit Card 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.