Check HP TET Result 2018 & Steps to Download HP TET Result 2018 Here
HP TET Result 2018: Applicants who have participated in the HP TET 2018 Exam in the month of October can download the result by visiting an official website of HP TET. The result will declare through online mode only. The Himachal Pradesh Secondary Education Board is going to release the Himachal Pradesh TET Result 2018/ HP TET Result 2018 tentatively in 2nd week of November 2018. Applicants can check the exam result by Roll Number, Name & Date of Birth.
About HP TET 2018: The HP TET was conducted by Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. This exam was conducted for appointment as a teacher for TGT, PGT, PRT and other posts.
Himachal Pradesh TET Result 2018 Details
- Name of Organisation: Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Examination: HP TET 2018
- Category: HP TET Result 2018
- Status: 2nd week of November 2018
How to download HP TET Result 2018
Applicants can download HPTET Exam Result 2018 by entering the Roll Number, name & Date of Birth. The result will be provided on the official website only for those applicants who have participated in the exam.You can follow the
You can follow the below- given steps for check Online HPTET Result 2018
- Visit official website @ www.hpbose.org
- Search the result link on home page & open it.
- Fill the asked details in provided boxes.
- Click on submit button.
- The result will display on your system screen.
- Download it and take a hard copy.
Statics related to HP TET Result 2018
Number of Applicants who appeared & qualified HP TET in previous year
|Name Of TET Exam||Date Of Exam||Total Appearing Applicants||Appeared Applicants||Passed Applicants||Pass Percentage|
|TGT (Non Medical)||10-09-16||7192||6700||806||12.03|
Details in HP TET Result 2018
The scorecard of HPTET 2018 contains the following details:
- Marks secured by the applicants
- Minimum Qualifying marks
- Total marks
- Overall Score obtained by the applicants in the examination
- Cutoff marks as per category and sections.
- Applicant’s Status
What is the Importance of HP TET Result 2018?
Applicants who qualify the examination for the Himachal Pradesh (HP) Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2018 by securing equal or above the minimum required marks will be declared qualified by the Himachal Board of School Education. These applicants will be able to work as full time teachers for the subject of their choice in various institutions of HP Board of School Education.
HP TET Cut Off Marks 2018
HP TET 2018 Exam Cutoff can be defined as the basic minimum score which has set forth by the Himachal Board of School education for all the applicants to qualify the examination. The applicants who appear for the HP TET 2018 Exam have to score at least equal or more than the minimum marks in order to be declared as qualified. Applicants need to make the minimum score in the examination according to cutoff marks. Applicants need to get the minimum 60% marks in the exam for a pass.
HP TET Cutoff 2018 Factors
Himachal Pradesh TET Cutoff Marks will be finalized after consideration of many factors. Some of the most important factors are given below:
- The total number of applicants.
- Total number of vacancies
- Applicants appearing in the examination.
- The level of Difficulty of examination.
- The Cutoff for the previous year.
If any applicant having query regarding HP TET Result 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.