HP TET Application Form 2018, Dates, Steps to Download HP TET Application form 2018
HP TET Application Form 2018: HP TET 2018 Application Form will start from 1st August 2018. All applicants who will pass in HP TET 2018 in various different Courses are able to apply for Himachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2018. HPBOSE exam authority is going to organize the HP TET 2018 for taking admissions in several separate courses. Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is inviting the application forms for the HP TET (Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test). Applicants who have taken the examination last year but were not qualified then apply this year by sending the application form. You can download the HP TET Application Form 2018 from the official website.
The Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted for applicants who want to become a teacher in different disciplines. The applicants can apply for Arts, Non-medical or medical depending on their preferences. If an applicant can qualify the written exam with the desired marks that have been stated in the notification, then the applicant will be selected for the teaching profession.
HP TET Application Form 2018
Himachal Pradesh Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2018 is scheduled to be held in the month of May (Tentative Dates). However, the Online Registration for the Test shall commence soon when a large of no applicants may apply for it. This Test known as HP TET is essential for every applicant who opts for teaching jobs from 1st to 8th classes. PRT TET is necessary for teaching classes from 1st to 5th Classes and TGT TET is necessary for teaching from VI to VIII Classes. HP TET takes place every year.
To be eligible for TET, the applicants are required to be educationally qualified i.e. Graduation and B.Ed. for TGT Posts and Diploma in Primary Education for the PRT Post. This is just a Qualifying Test with 150 Questions and 150 Marks. Also, the Qualifying Marks for HP TET is just 60% making 90 Marks out of total 150.
Himachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2018 Details
- Name of the Exam Authority: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBSE)
- Name of the Examination: Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2018
- Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
- Exam Level: State Level
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Examination Dates: October 2018
- Admit Card Availability: 1st Week of October 2018
Steps to fill the online HP TET Application Form 2018
- An applicant needs to log on to an official website of HP TET.
- They need to search for notification link regarding online TET 2018 Application Formunder notification section.
- Now applicants need to select the wishing course. Then Click on the “I Agree” for proceeding further.
- HP TET 2018Online Exam Application form will be opened in new window
- Now fill online application form without any mistake. Deposit application fee charges before the last date.
- In the end, applicants need to remove the print out of filled form for future references.
Application fees of HP TET 2018
- The General applicants need to pay Rs 500/- if they are applying for paper 1 only.
- For both the papers, they have to pay Rs 800/-.
- For the reserved category applicants, application fees are Rs 250/- for paper 1 and Rs 400 for both papers.
Age limit for HP TET 2018
The minimum age limit that the applicants need to attain is 21 years as of the examination year.
HP TET 2018 Application Process
The eligible applicants can take the help of following steps to apply online.
Step 1: Accessing the direct link for the HP TET Application Form 2018
- Firstly view the login window for the application form.
- Scroll down to the bottom to Sign In/ Register.
- Tick the declaration box after reading the instructions.
- Registered Applicants: Already Registered applicants need to click on “Sign In” tab and need to log in using the credentials mentioned below.
- New Applicant: Those who have not registered will be required to single click the “Register” tab.
Step 2: Online Application Form for Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
The applicants will be required to type down the following details in the appropriate fields.
- Aadhaar Number (12 Digits only)
- Choose any one Subject (TGT Arts/ TGT(Medical)/ TGT(Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T./ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu)
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Choose Category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Choose Subcategory (PHH/ BPL/ Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-Servicemen/ Sports/ Wards of Freedom fighters
- Contact Number (10 Digits only)
- Email ID
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Nationality (Indian/ Others)
- Your Full Address
- Area Pincode
- District (Kangra/ Shimla/ Bilaspur/ Chamba/ Hamirpur/ Kullu/ Kinnaur/ Lahaul & Spiti/ Mandi/ Sirmaur/ Solan/ Una)
- Bonafide Himachali (Yes/ No)
- Bonafide District
- Choose the Examination Centre
Once you have filled the above mentioned details, single click the “Save” option.
Step 3: Display of Application Number
The next window will display your Application Number on the screen. Note down the application number to use it during the “Sign In” process.
Step 4: Applicant Log In
Log In using the generated Application number, Date of Birth and Security Text in the login window.
Step 5: Uploading the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
After successful login, you must upload the soft copies of recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
|Photograph||JPG||Less than 20 kb||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm (length x width)|
|Signature||JPG||Less than 15 kb||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (length x height)|
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee for HP TET 2018
- The payment towards the application fee can be made through online mode only by using the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
- The extra bank charges along with the service tax and service charge will be applicable.
Step 7: Review, Print & Submit the Hard Copy of Application Form
Review: After filling the application form online, you must go through it in order to rule out the mistakes.
Print & Affix the same copy of Photograph: Generate the hard copy of the HP TET 2018 Application Form and you also need to affix the same copy of the passport size photograph which has been scanned and uploaded in the application form.
Send the hard copy of the Application Form: After affixing the photograph on the hard copy of the application form, send it to the following address before the closing date through the postal service.
S.O (Departmental Examination Branch), HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala (Kangra)-176213
Correction in the Application Form
- Once the HP TET 2018 Application Form has been submitted, no requests will be entertained regarding the correction of application forms.
- It is the responsibility of the applicants to fill the application form accurately and completely.
- If the HP Board find any discrepancy in the application form against the original documents, then, your candidature will be cancelled.
- The applicants must review the application form before submitting it.
- One can apply online for Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 on the official portal of Board www.hpbose.org.
- All the applicants must ensure their eligibility as per the conditions laid down for Teacher Eligibility Test in the official notice released by the H.P. Board.
- The details entered in the application form must be as per the Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- The applications must be submitted within the stipulated duration otherwise the application form will be rejected.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected, therefore, you must the fill all the mandatory details and cross verify them once to rule out the mistakes.
- An applicant should stay ready with the required documents before proceeding with the online application process.
- It is strongly advised to apply online way before the closing date of the application process. The Board will not be responsible for last moment inconveniences like server error or postal delay.
If any applicant having query regarding HP TET Application Form 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.