HP TET 2018 Application form, Dates, HP TET 2018 Eligibility, Pattern, Admit card, Result
HP TET 2018 Exam will be conducted in the mid of October 2018. These dates are tentative as official dates will be announced soon. The HP TET 2018 Exam i.e. the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is organised and managed by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education every year in order to recruit the teachers in the schools of Himachal Pradesh. All the important details about the HP TET 2018 Exam and its eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, important dates, admit card, result etc. have been given below.
HP TET 2018 Exam Summary
HP TET 2018 Important Dates
Applicants can check Exam schedule for HP TET 2018 in the below table:
|Online Application Form Starts||August 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||September 2018|
|HP TET 2018 Admit Card||September 2018|
|HP TET 2018 Examination||October 2018|
|HP TET 2018 Result||November 2018|
|HP TET 2018 Counselling||November 2018|
HP TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for an exam refer to the necessary conditions of the exam which must be satisfied by the applicants. These are set by the conducting body of the exam. If an applicant doesn’t satisfy the eligibility conditions, they shall not be allowed to participate in the recruitment process. The eligibility conditions of the HP TET 2018 Exam have been given below.
For TGT (Arts):
- Applicants must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12thclass with minimum 45% and a degree in B.A./B.Com./Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
For TGT (Non-Medical):
- Applicants must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12thclass with minimum 50% and a degree in B.Sc./B.Ed./Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
For TGT (Medical):
- Applicants must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12thclass with minimum 50% and a degree in B.Sc.(medical)/B.Ed./Bachelor degree 50%in elementary education.
- Applicants must have cleared Shastri with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university by HP Govt.
For Hindi Language teacher:
- Applicants must be a B.A. in Hindi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course 2 years.
For Urdu Language teacher:
- Applicants must be a B.A. in Urdu or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course 2 years.
For Junior basic training:
- Applicants must have passed their senior secondary exam of 12thclass with minimum 50% and a degree in Diploma/Bachelor degree 50% in elementary education.
For Punjabi language teacher and Urdu language teacher:
- Applicants must be a B.A. in Punjabi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course 2 years.
Age Limit of HP TET 2018
- The minimum age limit that the applicants need to attain is 21 years as of the examination year.
HP TET 2018 Application Form
To take part in the recruitment process, the applicants need to fill the application form of the exam. The application form is to be filled and submitted online before the last date. The link to apply for the exam is also given below. The application forms received after the last date will not be accepted at any cost. The complete procedure to fill the HP TET 2018 Application Form has been explained below:
- Initially, applicants have to open the official site of the exam using the link given as follows.
- The applicants must fill the opened application form with all the valid details.
- After this, applicants must upload the required documents.
- Then, applicants must submit the application fee via the online mode. The application for applicants of general category is 800and Rs.500 for all other category applicants.
- Applicants can finally submit the form after the payment of the exam fee.
HP TET 2018 Exam Pattern
The following is the exam pattern of HP TET 2018 Exam.
- The Total number of questions: 150
- The Total time allotted: 150 minutes
- Minimum marks for qualifying the exam: 60%
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
HP TET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for the HP TET 2018 Exam will be released in the 1st week of October 2018 before the exam. This will be a necessary document which must be brought to the exam hall at the time of written examination. If an applicant is not able to present the HP TET 2018 Admit Card at the time of written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. All the applicants should print their admit card from the official site.
Admit Card: Contents
- Date of Birth
- Roll no.
- Father’s name
- Date & timings
- Venue of the examination
- Instructions to be followed during examination.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Firstly visit the official site.
- Search for the link of Himachal Pradesh TET 2018 Admit Card on the home page.
- Fill the details required in the form name, DOB, registration no. etc.
- Submit it.
- Admit card will displayed on the screen
- Take the print out of it and don’t forget to carry on the examination date.
What to Do in Case Admit Card Is Not Found On Website
- The scheduled date of examination, he/she should inform the Board’s Office with
record of submission of online application form.
- Somehow, if an applicant fails to be in possession of Admit Card before the
commencement of the examination, he/she should meet the Centre Superintendent at
least one hour before the commencement of the examination at the centre with
a print out of the computer generated online last CONFIRMATION PAGE.
- Any inquiry pertaining to the Admit Card without the print out of the computer
generated CONFIRMATION PAGE and proof of payment of fees will not be
entertained under any circumstances.
H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala (Kangra) will host the Teacher Eligibility Examination 2019 in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The examination will be conducted on annual basis to recruit qualified, knowledgeable and talented applicants for the post of teachers.
HP TET 2018 Result
The result for the HP TET 2018 Exam will also be declared after a few days of the exam that is around the 2nd week of November 2018. To be HPTET qualified, the applicants have to score equal to or more than 60% marks of the total marks in the exam. The HP TET 2018 Result will also be disclosed online only. Applicants will be able to check their result through the link which will be posted here. Passed applicants will be called for personal interview. After the examination, you can check the HP TET 2018 Answer Key for the prediction of your performance in the examination.
HP BoSE, Dharamshala
If any applicant having query regarding HP TET 2018 Exam, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.