HP PAT 2018 Application Form can be filled till 3rd May 2018. The Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board organizes the HP PAT 2018 exam every year to offer admissions to the applicants for the polytechnic courses in Himachal Pradesh. It offers admission to first year (3 years) of Diploma courses in the HP state. Via this exam applicants can apply to get enrolled for the polytechnic courses in the colleges and universities of Himachal Pradesh. Check all the details about HP PAT 2018 Application Form exam and its eligibility norms and application procedure etc. in the below article.
HP PAT Application Form 2018 – Released
HP PAT 2018 Application Form can be filled till 3rd of May 2018 (5:00 PM). Click here to fill application form.
HP PAT 2018 Notification has been released now. The examination will be conducted on 20th May 2018.
- The Application Form will be available online and offline and applicants can apply either of the mentioned ways.
- While submitting the application form, applicants shall have to pay the application fee also.
- Applicants shall have to fill all the required information in the application form like address date of birth, educational qualification, name of the applicants etc.
- The application fee will be Rs. 400 for all the applicants of the reserved category.
- The application fee will be Rs. 650 for all the applicants of the Gen. Category.
- There are many ways to submit the application fee such as the net banking, debit card, credit card, challan and the demand draft in name of the admission board.
HP PAT 2018 Application Form: Important Dates
|Application form starting date||4th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd May 2018|
|Admit card releases||May 2018|
|HP PAT exam date||20th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||June 2018|
HP PAT 2018 Application Form: Eligibility
It is mandatory that you go through the information brochure carefully before you fill the registration form and register yourself for the exam. We have listed a few points for your reference below.
- You should have qualified the secondary exam.
- You should have scored a minimum of 35% marks in your last qualified exam (class 10).
- The applicants who have not applied for PAT – 2018 shall be eligible to apply for 3rd round of online counselling.
HP PAT 2018 Application Form: Application Fee
- 650 for general and OBC applicants,
- Rs 400 for the applicants belonging to SC/ST.
Applicants can also receive the application form via post by paying a DD of the application fees along with Rs 50 as postal charges.
Details required to Apply HP PAT 2018 Application Form
- Year of passing, percentage for qualifying examination, place of study.
- Personal details and Address for correspondence
- Study details up to Qualifying examination
- PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports Certificate etc
- Caste in case of SC / ST / OBC applicant.
- Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
- E-Mail and Mobile number of the applicant.
- Choice of test center
- Place where studied Corporation / Municipality / Rural Area.
The Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board organizes the HP PAT 2019 exam every year to offer admissions to the applicants for the polytechnic courses in Himachal Pradesh. It offers admission to first year (3 years) of Diploma courses in the HP state. Via this exam applicants can apply to get enrolled for the polytechnic courses in the colleges and universities of Himachal Pradesh.
Steps to Apply HP PAT 2018 Application Form
- Firstly visit the HP PAT official website link (link will be given above)
- Then Click on “Online Admission 2018”
- On the home page of the website, click on “Polytechnic-PAT” and you will be directed to the information page where you have to click on ‘New User Registration’ from the online services menu bar
- After that enter all the required details and click on the submit button
- You will be provided with the email and SMS on your registered email ID and Mobile No.
- Now login with your login ID and password and click on the apply online link
- Fill all the required details correctly and submit it successfully
- After reading all the terms and conditions applicants need to tick on the check box and click on ‘Save & Proceed to Next Step’
- After that attach photograph and signature by uploading them in prescribed format. The image file should be in JPEG format with size less than 100 kb
- Then Click on next and proceed to next step and make payment via online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking) or bank Challan
- At lat take a print out of the successfully submitted application form for further procedure
HP PAT 2018 Application Form: Important Points
- Candidate can start the application process form the 4th of April 2018.
- The HP PAT 2018 application form will be made available only via online mode.
- The closing date of filling online application form will be the 3rd of May 2018.
- Re-check the filled-in application form before its final submission.
- Fill all the relevant information in the application form and upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The syllabus will be totally based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the H.P. Board of School Education.
- The syllabus will be based on the Matriculation academic syllabus.
- Without admit card, no applicant will be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- To attend counselling, the qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC category applicants are 60, i.e.10% of the total marks.
- For General category applicants, the qualifying marks will be 90 marks, i.e. 15% of total marks.
- Examination centere should be chosen carefully as changes are not allowed after submission of application.
- Those applicants who are applying via online mode need not required to send the hard copy of application.
If any applicant having query regarding HP PAT 2018 Application Form, then you may leave your query down below.