How to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form, Step by Step Process
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test organized by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). NEET is conducted for those applicants who are seeking for admission into dental & medical courses. These courses are offered by several institutions in the country. The NEET 2018 examination will be held on 6th May 2018. Here, in this article we provide complete details related to How to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form, Step by Step Procedure.
How to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form
Applicants will get the NEET 2018 application form from the official website of the managing authority/Board via online mode. NEET Application Form for 2018 was available from Expected This Week and continue till March 2018. From year 2017 CBSE has reopen the application window for those applicants whose age is above 25 years. For above 25 year applicants application form will be available from April 2018. Applicants will not get the NEET exam 2018 application form via any other mode except online mode.
Steps to Fill Application Form
All Applicants need to follow the below given 5 steps to fill their application form are as follow:
- Step 1: Fill your Application Form & Note Down your Registration Number for further use.
- Step 2: Upload your Photograph, Signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression
- Step 3: Make fee Payment.
- Step 4: Print your Confirmation Page and keep it safe.
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Firstly you need to go the official website of the conducting authority.
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Then you need to read all the instruction carefully and ‘Proceed to Apply Online’.
- After that choose option for Apply if registered last (previous) year.
- Then submit the declaration by click on check box ‘I Agree’.
- Now, you need to fill your registration form carefully.
- You have to fill all your basic details, Parents/guardian details, contact details, qualifying examination details, academic details, Aadhaar card number, etc.
- After you fill all your details, then 2 links will be given i.e. ‘Next’ & ‘Reset’.
- If all the details filled on the application form is correct, then click on ‘Final Submit’ button for final submission.
- After clicking on the ‘Next Button’, all the information submitted by you will be displayed on the screen. If all your information is correct, then click on ‘Final Submit’ button, otherwise go for ‘Back’ button.
- Then you need to note down your registration number for further use.
Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature
- After submission of application form next step is to upload your scanned images.
- Applicant must have scanned images of his/her latest Photograph (with a file size between 10 Kb to 100 Kb) in JPEG format only.
- Signature (with a file size between 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPEG format only.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- After you upload your images, you will be automatically redirected/go to the fee payment link.
- Then you have to follow all the given instruction and submit your application fee.
- After that choose the Bank for fee payment.
- Now, after selecting the bank go for Payment.
- You can pay your application fee via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-wallet (CSC).
Step 4: Take the Printout of Confirmation Page
- After you make your application fee, then next step is to take a printout of your confirmation page.
- You need to take minimum 2 photocopies of your confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
Note: Must keep a copy of the SGSD (system generated Self Declaration) in respect of applicants belong to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and J&K who have selected for seats under 15% All India Quota.
Any applicants have query about How to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form, they can drop the comments in the comment box.