How to fill AP PGECET 2017 Application Form, Step by Step Procedure
AP PGECET 2017 application form has been released from 3rd of March 2017. AP PGECET is Andhra Pradesh state level exam which is organized to provide admission to PG courses in the field of Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy and Planning (M.Tech. / M.E. / Graduate level Pharm-D/ M.Pharmacy). JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE (A.P. State Council of Higher Education) supervises/ manage this entrance exam. In this article, we are providing all detail about How to fill AP PGECET 2017 Application Form, Step by Step Procedure etc.
AP PGECET 2017 Notification
AP PGECET 2017 mock test is available now. Click here for mock test.
AP PGECET 2017 Application Form
Applicants are notified that AP PGECET 2017 application form will be available via online mode only. No printed applications will be declared for AP PGECET. Applicants can fill their application form from 3rd of March to 6th of April, 2017.
Note: applicants those who qualify GATE/GPAT exam, they get the application form from the last week of May, 2017. A separate admission announcement / notification will be released for such applicants.
How to fill AP PGECET 2017 Application Form
Applicants those who belong to General category need to pay Rs. 800/- as an application fee whereas applicants belong to SC/ST category, need to pay Rs. 400/- for the same. Applicant those who wish to apply for multiple exam/tests required to pay a separate registration fee for each test. Application fee can be made via AP Online center or via credit/debit card.
Click here for User Guide regarding the filling of application form
How to Fill AP PGECET 2017 Application Form
Here, we provide all steps to fill application form of AP PGECET 2017:
Step-1: Visit Official Link
- Firstly applicants need to visit official website of AP PGECET 2017.
- Before moving towards the application form, applicants are required to go via user guide to get familiar about the application process.
Step-2: Fee Payment
Fee can be made via 2 mode as 2 modes are available for fee payment:
Step-2.1: pay fee via AP Online Center
- Applicants choosing this mode of payment are needed to visit the AP Online center.
- Applicants need to visit your nearby AP Center along with the suggested fee.
- At the time of application fee submission, applicants need to provide details such as Name, Mobile number, Father’s Name, DOB, SSC Hall Ticket Number and Year & month of passing SSC.
- Then Collect the receipt.
- After that visit official website of the authority.
- Then click ‘Apply Online’ tab and select the tab ‘Click here if paid via/through AP Online’.
- Then select your payment source, enter transaction ID and other required details.
- At last click Proceed to get the application form.
Step-2.2: pay fee via Credit Card/Debit Card
- Firstly click on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Then select the tab ‘Click here to pay online through Debit/Credit card’.
- After that click ‘Proceed to pay the fee through payment gateway using Debit/Credit card’.
- Now, select the number of exams/tests, SSC admit card/Hall Ticket Number and Year & Month of passing SSC, Name, Mobile number, Father’s Name, DOB, Category (SC/ST/Others) and card type (Master/Visa/Maestro).
- Then, click on ‘Make Payment’.
- After that complete your transaction by obeying/following all the instructions given there.
- At last click the tab ‘Click here to fill the application form’ to get the application form.
Step-3: Fill AP PGECET Application Form
Step-3.1: Fill Academic & Personal Details
- Test Appearing in PGECET
- Parent’s Annual Income
- Applicant details including SSC hall ticket number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, place of SSC study, gender, Date of Birth, test center and aadhar number.
- Study details
- Address for Correspondence
- Select Special Category (if applicable)
- Local Area Status
- Qualifying Degree & Specialization in Qualifying Degree
Step-3.2: Upload Scanned photos
- Photograph: upload scanned copy of photograph with a file size less than 40 KB in .JPEG format.
- Signature: upload scanned copy of signature with a file size less than 30 KB and must be in .JPEG format.
- Select the prescribed size file & click on ‘upload button’.
Step-4: Submit your Application Form
- Firstly submit your details and preview your application form.
- Then note down your registration ID.
- If all details are correct then on ‘Confirm’ button for final submission of form.
- After the form successful submitted, Applicant’s will receive an email or SMS regarding the same on their registered email ID or mobile number.
If applicants having any query related to How to fill AP PGECET Application Form 2017, then they can leave a comment below.