HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance exam 2018 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card
Applicants, those who wish to make their career in the teaching field, they can pursue a teaching degree like B.Ed. after their senior secondary education. The HNBGU (also known as Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University) offers the admission to the applicants to take admission in the B.Ed. (bachelor of education) courses via online application form. The university which is situated in the Garhwal region selects the applicants for admission to the HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance exam. After qualifying the entrance exam, applicants will be able to appear for admission counselling to complete the admission procedure. Here, applicants can find all the essential/ necessary details about the HNBGU B.Ed. entrance exam 2018 such as Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern Admit Card, and Important Dates etc.
HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2018
Here, we provide a tentative exam schedule for HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2018, check below:
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Date Assigned (Tentative)|
|1.||Online registration form filling starts from||February, 2018|
|2.||Last date for submission of online Application Form||March, 2018|
|3.||Last date for submission of offline Application Form||April, 2018|
|4.||Admit Card available on||April, 2018|
|5.||Date of Entrance Exam||April, 2018|
|6.||Result Declaration Date||May, 2018|
|7.||Counselling starts from||May/June, 2018|
HNBGU B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates those who wish to apply for the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 should holding a degree or its equivalents can apply for it. The degree must be from a well-established university or institute.
- Applicants must holding degree/post degree ( Arts/Science/Commerce) by securing minimum 50% of marks whereas applicants belong to SC/ST category need to secure minimum 45% of marks for the same
- The candidates to apply for the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 must be having a min. of 21 years to apply otherwise they could not apply for it.
HNBGU B.Ed. Application Form
- Application form will be available to the applicants from the official website of the university which is hnbgu.ac.in
- Applicants can fill the application form via offline mode also
- Applicants are required to fill all the details in the application form correctly such as the applicant name, age and the details of the educational qualification
- Along with this, all applicants are also required to pay their application fee. The same they can pay by using debit card, credit card, or net banking
- The application fee for the application form for the B.Ed. Entrance Exam will be Rs. 700 for all the applicants belong to the general category
- Whereas applicants belong to the SC and ST Category need to pay Rs. 325 for the same
- Applicants are required to send a duly filled application form to the given address –‘The Convener Entrance Exam- 2015, Room No.-208, Student Activity Centre, Birla Campus, B. Garhwal University, Srinagar Garhwal 246174’ before the last date or on the date assigned.
Note: Send hard copy of Application form with their required documents (photocopies) must be signed by the applicants, Otherwise application from will be rejected.
Apply here: Link will be activated soon
HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Pattern
The Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) will organise a B.Ed. entrance exam to select the eligible applicants for B.Ed. admission. Applicants can know the pattern of the entrance exam in the following points:
- The question paper will be in both languages i.e., Hindi and English.
- The question paper will be of objective nature having multiple choice questions.
- The questions in the exam will be from the topics such as ‘General Awareness Exam, Intelligence and Reasoning Exam, Comprehension Exam and English Language Competency, Education / Aptitude for Teaching Exam.
- The questions of the English language will be printed in English language only.
|Hindi/English/ General Knowledge||200||03 Hours|
|Aptitude Test- Arts/Commerce/Science||20||03 Hours|
Application send to the Address:
How to Apply Uttarakhand HNBGU B.Ed 2018
- The applicants to apply for the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 can do the same by going on to the official website of HNBGU which is hnbgu.ac.in
- Then applicants are required to click on apply online link for HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
- After that pay application fee via bank challan
- Then login again and fill all bank challan details
- Now applicants are able to fill the online application form
- after that Fill all the personal and educational details correctly
- Then uploads photograph and signature
- At last applicants are required to send application form print to the authority address with their signed documents.
- Upkar (Arts, Commerce, Science)
- Arihant (Art,Commerce, Science)
Uttarakhand HNBGU B.Ed 2018 Application fee-
The candidates to apply for the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 must pay the application fee for it which is Rs.700 for the General/OBC category applicants and Rs.325 for the SC/ST category candidates.
HNBGU B.Ed. Admit Card 2018
- Once the applicants submit their application form in the month of April, the university will issue the admit card to the applicants before the commencement of the entrance exam
- The admit card is provided on the official website of the university
- All applicants are required to bring their admit card with them at the time of the examination otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall
|Birla Parishar Srinagar Garhwal||100|
|Dr. P.G.R Pauri||50|
|Sawami Ramtirth New Tehri||50|
- New Tehri
HNBGU B.Ed. Result 2018
- After the commencement of the B.Ed. entrance exam, the university will release the result of the examination on the official website of exam conducting authority
- Applicants can check the result of the entrance exam on the official website of exam conducting authority in the month of May, 2018
- All applicants are required to take the printout of the result and keep it safe until the admission process is over
HNBGU B.Ed. Counselling 2018
- After the declaration of the result of the examination. The University will conduct the admission counselling
- Applicants, who java qualified the entrance exam, will be called to appear for the admission counselling
- After the commencement of the counselling, applicants will be offered the admission to pursue the B.Ed. degree
If any applicant having query regarding HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.