HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 for B.Tech and B.Arch Check Below
HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018: Depending on whether the candidate wants to pursue B.Tech or B.Arch, the eligibility criteria may vary. Also, within B.Tech programmes, B.Tech Biotechnology candidates have a different set of eligibility criteria.
|QualifyingExam and Marks||B.Tech|
|B.Arch||Candidate must have 10+2 or any equivalent exam with 50% having Mathematics as one of the subjects.|
|Age Limit||For B.Arch programme, the upper limit is 19 years as on April 30, 2018.|
Check Detail Eligibility Criteria Below:
HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Eligibility criteria of HITSEE are prepared by the authorities of the examination.
- Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the examination.
- If applicants do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their application will be cancelled by the authorities of the university.
- The eligibility requirement is different for different courses.
- The complete eligibility criteria for HITSEEE 2018 is given below:
Eligibility for Hindustan University (B.Tech / B.Arch) Admission 2018
For B.Tech Programs
Applicants seeking admission to the first semester of the 8-semester B.Tech degree program should have passed the Higher Secondary Exam (12th) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent. Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
- Eligibility Marks: Academic Stream – A minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together
- For B.Tech Biotech Only: A minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together
- Eligibility Marks: Vocational Stream – A minimum Average of 50% Marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (theory and Practical)
For B.Arch Program (5 Years)
- A pass in the plus two examination with an aggregate of not less than 50% in (10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics/Business Mathematics as one of the subjects
- A pass in 3 year diploma ( 10+3) exam recognized by the Central/State Govt. with Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 50%; any other exam of any university or authority recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two
- All applicants for B.Arch course should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture, India (www.nata.in) conducted by Council of Architecture and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200
Age Limit and Nationality
- Candidates applying for HITSEEE 2018 should have reached at least 17 years of age when they are filling the application form.
- The upper age limit for applying for HITSEE 2018 is 19 years.
- Candidates should be less than 19 years or 19 years on the last week of April, 2018.
- Only Indian nationals, residing in India can apply for HITSEEE 2018.
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Sciences (HITS), Chennai
Address: 40, G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai-600016 (Tamilnadu), Phone No.: +91-44-22342155-2155, Email: email@example.com, Website www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
If any applicant having query regarding HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.