Haryana HTET 2018: Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility
Haryana govt. is the main authority that conducts HTET 2018. This entrance exam is conducted for those applicants who are interested to make their carrier in teaching field. There will primary, PGT level paper, TGT Level paper.
Haryana HTET 2018
HTET 2018 will be organized by the authority/ board whereas HTET 2018 exam instructions, guidelines and even rules were laid down by the NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) and the HDSE (Haryana department of school and education).
Here, in this article we provide a complete details about the HTET 2018 examination such as application form, exam date, Eligibility criteria, and all other details related to HTET 2018.
HTET 2018 Exam Date (Tentative):
|Online Application will be starts from||December 2017|
|Last Date for submission of application form||December 2017|
|Last Date for fee Deposition||December 2017|
|Admit card will be available from||January 2018|
|Examination date||February 2018|
Haryana HTET Exam 2018 Examination Details:
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) has conducted for 3 levels are as follow:
Level 1: For those applicants who want to become teacher for Primary Teacher (I to Class V).
Level 2: For those applicants who want to become teacher for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) i.e. for VI to X Classes.
Level 3: For those applicants who want to become teacher for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) i.e. for XI & XII Classes.
HTET Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- For Primary Level: Applicants have to qualify 2 year’s diploma in D.El.ED (Elementary Education) by securing minimum 50% of marks to get eligible.
- For TGT Level: Applicants must completed their Graduation & B.ED (along with relevant Subject).
- For PGT Level: Applicant must completed the Post Graduate & Along With B.ED (along with relevant Subject).
How to Apply for HTET Exam 2018:
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official site of the conducting authority (i.e. htet.nic.in)
- After that, all applicants are required to read all instruction carefully then click for apply online.
- Then fill the Registration form and apply to login.
- After that fill all your details such as personal and details related to educational on the application form.
- Then next step is to pay application fee which applicants can pay either via online or offline mode. As per their suitability.
- At last take a hard-copy (printout) of your filled in application form and keep it safe for further use.
- For General/OBC Category applicants: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST category applicants Rs. 300/-
If any applicant having query related to Haryana HTET 2018, then you may leave your comment below in the comment box.