GUJCET 2018 Answer Key, How to Download, How to challenge GUJCET 2018 Answer key
GUJCET 2018 Answer Key: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has published copy of OMR sheet of GUJCET from Last week of May to First week of June, 2018. Applicants have to register online and pay a fee amount of Rs. 200 to download their copy of OMR sheet of GUJCET. The final answer key of GUJCET was released in the month of May, 2018. The provisional GUJCET answer key 2018 was announced on May. The GUJCET answer key was made available in online mode only. The link to download the GUJCET 2018 answer key is provided on this page. Via GUJCET answer key applicants can match their marked answers to the questions asked in the GUJCET 2018.
If case of any discrepancies in the provisional GUJCET answer key, applicants could challenge it by paying an amount of Rs 500 before 15th May (Tentative). The applicants had to scan the payment challan and email it along with the request to challenge as specified by the examination authority and mail it to the specified mail ID. To know complete details and procedure to download GUJCET 2018 Answer Keys read the article given below.
GUJCET 2018 OMR Sheet
Applicants who appeared in GUJCET 2018 can download their copy of OMR sheet from Last week of May to First week of June, 2018 (till 5:00 pm). Applicants have to register online. Upon successful registration, applicants have to login with their seat number, mobile number and password. Applicants have to enter the name of the subject and OMR bar code. Applicants will also require making a payment of Rs. 200 either via online or offline mode to download GUJCET 2018 OMR sheet.
GUJCET 2018 Answer Key Events
Below are the important dates related to GUJCET Answer Key 2018:
|S.No.||GUJCET Answer Key 2018 Events||Dates|
|1||GUJCET 2018 exam was held on||May, 2018|
|2||GUJCET 2018 official answer key||May, 2018|
|3||Challenge provisional GUJCET answer key||May, 2018|
|4||Final answer key||May, 2018|
|5||Publication of GUJCET 2018 Result||May, 2018|
|6||Availability of copy of GUJCET OMR sheet||May, 2018|
|7||Last date to download OMR sheet||June, 2018|
How to download GUJCET 2018 Answer Key?
- Click on the link to access GUJCET answer key 2018 on this page
- The GUJCET answer key 2018 will be displayed for all sets
- Download GUJCET 2018 answer keys available in PDF format
- Applicants must use GUJCET 2018 marking scheme given in exam pattern of GUJCET and know their correct and incorrect responses marked in the entrance test.
- Applicants must take a print out of the answer keys for further references.
How to challenge GUJCET 2018 Answer Key?
Applicants could challenge the answer key of GUJCET 2018 before May, 2018. Check the points mentioned below to challenge answer key.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 500 for per question
- The payment should be done via challan as per the given format
- The TQP (test question paper) number must be stated along with question number
- Applicants must email the payment copy along with the format filled to email@example.com by 4 pm on May, 2018
- Applicants must also fill the bank details, where the refund will be transferred if objections will be true
Marking Scheme of GUJCET 2018
- For every correct answer, the specified marks will be awarded as decided by the conducting authority.
- However, for every incorrect answer applicants, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- If two or more options are selected by the applicants than the 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Exam Pattern of GUJCET 2018
Below is the exam pattern of GUJCET 2018 given below:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks for each of the subject|
|Total||120 questions||180 minutes||120 marks|
Advantages of GUJCET 2018 Answer Key
Below are the benefits of using GUJCET answer key:
- The applicants will be required to use the GUJCET 2018 solution key to predict and calculate the GUJCET scores.
- The applicants must download the GUJCET answer keys download the answer key and match their answers with the questions asked in the entrance exam.
- For each correct answer, add the specified marks, whereas, for every incorrect answer deduct 0.25 marks, If two or more answers will be selected, then 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- After the cross-checking of all the questions and answers, applicants will get the estimated scores.
- With the help of estimated scores, the applicants can predict their rank and know their chances of admission to various B.Tech programmes which will be conducted by ACPC (Admission Committee of Professional Courses) where applicants will be admitted to around 112 colleges/institutes in the Gujarat State.
If any applicant having query regarding GUJCET 2018 Answer Key, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.